Who else has Most Wanted inbound

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not often I drop $50+/btl on something new.

Putting two bottles through the gauntlet

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tgbsupplements last day of sale I'm told, so ordered this morn

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll need to keep in touch on the run

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll need to keep in touch on the run
It's for a long future run. I hurt my back recently (muscle strain as far as I know, pretty lucky), and since Ecdy/Laxo is an adaptogen meant to help recovery, I won't be doing any high frequency compound lift programs anytime soon. (At least 6 weeks)

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stay strong brother

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
someone please tell me what in the hell this thread is about...LOL i have no clue what product we're discussing

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someone please tell me what in the hell this thread is about...LOL i have no clue what product we're discussing
Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted. It's a combination of Cyclodextrined Laxogenin and Ecydesterone.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh ok cool LOL thank you
No problem. I haven't seen your name around here in awhile and I figured you missed it when it was intro'd. Not really an intuitive name either, haha.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem. I haven't seen your name around here in awhile and I figured you missed it when it was intro'd. Not really an intuitive name either, haha.
yeap, I have been gone but am back now...and with 5 different companies I represent, so I will be around a LOT from here on out haha

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not often I drop $50+/btl on something new.

Putting two bottles through the gauntlet
am currently running MW at 3 caps a day.. dont see any big improvements in strength/muscular endurance.. almost half the bottle is over.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
am currently running MW at 3 caps a day.. dont see any big improvements in strength/muscular endurance.. almost half the bottle is over.
Its an adaptogen meant for recovery. Probably best during a cut/recomp/insane overreaching cycles.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It really dont suprize me my friend.
One thing all US companies do wrong is underdosing the Ecdysteroid products
The source is a huge issue too. Tried to get some info from IFN about their ecdy and laxo but no info was given. Look at companies who buy raws from ICPS, they are proud of it..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The source is a huge issue too. Tried to get some info from IFN about their ecdy and laxo but no info was given. Look at companies who buy raws from ICPS, they are proud of it..
what info would you like to know about IFN's ecdy? I'd be more than happy to provide anything I can get my hands on

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what info would you like to know about IFN's ecdy? I'd be more than happy to provide anything I can get my hands on
Haha sorry, I ment IFN like Iron Forged Nutrotion :).
IForce ecdy would be bomb if the dose was higher and it was complexed with Cyclodextrin

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha sorry, I ment IFN like Iron Forged Nutrotion :).
IForce ecdy would be bomb if the dose was higher and it was complexed with Cyclodextrin
I wish we could dose it higher and make a profit. The 99% extract is INSANELY expensive.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Believe me, I really know what you mean :)
if I was able to convince HQ to offer a 99% extract offered in our new Cyclosome patented delivery system, is this something you guys would be interested in?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if I was able to convince HQ to offer a 99% extract offered in our new Cyclosome patented delivery system, is this something you guys would be interested in?
It would be fun but if I could choose, I would rather increase the dose of ajuga turkestanica in Mesobolin. The complex of different ecdysteroids would provide better "effect"/results than isolating just one. Ajuga turkestanica is the best source for C-11 hydroxylated Turkesterone and it has other ecdysteroids such as ponasterone,cyasterone, ajugasterone,ecdysterone and other

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be interested.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd give it a go. God only knows how many ineffective ecdys I tried in the previous 2 decades!

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yep, have to see how the rest of the bottle treats me. maybe am a non-responder.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cyclodextrin complex in most wanted serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever for those compounds.

You can't just take literally any compound in the world throw it in a cyclodextrin complex and improve bioavailability.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cyclodextrin complex in most wanted serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever for those compounds.

You can't just take literally any compound in the world throw it in a cyclodextrin complex and improve bioavailability.
I remember reading something about cyclodextrin complexes being useless for either laxo or ecdy, I can't remember which. If you have time, could you expand on this?