Never Again

Touey

Touey

Awards
So I've been taking 3 months on 1 month off of Follidrone since it came out, and decided since it's the one supplement I've noticed a difference with more than any other supplement I would try switching it up.

I tried two other (-)-Epicatechin; not going to name the companies, as it's not my intention to cause strife, but it's not even close to the effects I get on Follidrone. They were a 3 on a scale to 10 with Follidrone being a 9.

Brundel's contract manufacturer:shrug: I don't know lol.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
you should always go with the original lol.
ive used 2 brands of epicatechin and got basically nothing from it. neither brand was BLR so makes me wonder lol i just took it as i was a non responder to it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've been taking 3 months on 1 month off of Follidrone since it came out, and decided since it's the one supplement I've noticed a difference with more than any other supplement I would try switching it up.

I tried two other (-)-Epicatechin; not going to name the companies, as it's not my intention to cause strife, but it's not even close to the effects I get on Follidrone. They were a 3 on a scale to 10 with Follidrone being a 9.

Thanks for sharing. What's your dosage on Follidrone?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Post content aside, your english and colloquialisms have come a long way

R

regdabyenoh

Awards

Brundels got a new version on the way too I think.

Very interesting though.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Can i ask how it benefited.

Ive got 3 month of chaos n pain legendary, 300mg epi 50mg laxo. Only a few days in.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Thanks for sharing. What's your dosage on Follidrone?
Can i ask how it benefited.

Ive got 3 month of chaos n pain legendary, 300mg epi 50mg laxo. Only a few days in.
2 caps pre/w.... Here's my whole log on the thing http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248936-if-follidrone-bunk.html

Not quite pertinacious as compudog or big-t, but I tried to be as meticulous as I could so most would get a general idea of how it worked for me.
spanks a lot Hayden

EVELYN WOODS... SPED REDDIN CORSE
Tom leave off belittling folks or you'll be thrashed with maple stems by hundreds of thrushes from the turdidae family:)

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, we commented on that several times in past logs. Love Touey, glad he's back after whatever hiatus he was on.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Lol, we commented on that several times in past logs. Love Touey, glad he's back after whatever hiatus he was on.
nah I still check in on you brotatos from time to time, one thing which I really noticed additionally though is the mood aspect of Follidrone. For some reason this particular product has a very positive influence on mood that I didn't see at all in the others. I would perhaps say it's all imagination if it weren't so noticeable!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That brundel guy sure is a smart feller :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha Yea. I do like follidrone and have noticed it is one that works. If you change it up and try another epicatechin product and want to compare it to follidrone you would have to run it around the same dosage and same time period to compare as well. I also like ep1c unleashed and anafuse. Follidrone and those two are my favorite.

Touey

Touey

Awards
If you change it up and try anotherand want to compare it to follidrone you would have to run it around the same dosage and same time period to compare as well.
yea that's exactly what happened. I was half way through the second bottle of one of epicatechin products I was giving a shot and began to become a bit disappointed because I thought the stuff had finally stopped working for me. Then thought I would go back to the Follidrone to see & boom all the effects where there again.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm using epic unleashed with good results. Never used Follidrone so can't compare

glosss

glosss

Awards
Im only a few days (5) into 300mg, cant really say ive noticed any benefits, are they really that small or take longer to kick in

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm two or three weeks into EU and my endurance is crazy. I sweat a lot more but my intensity has gone way up. My muscles are way fuller too. Strength has gone up mildly.

Not sure how long it took to kick in though. Didn't really notice it kick in just sorta happened, if that makes sense.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And I experienced opposite..
Even 10 caps follidrone didnt gave me near the same effect as I got with Ep1c TD and Epiplex.

With both last mentioned I got better pump and endurance

Touey

Touey

Awards
And I experienced opposite..
Even 10 caps follidrone didnt gave me near the same effect as I got with Ep1c TD and Epiplex.

With both last mentioned I got better pump and endurance
oh my gosh lol, Danes you're stilllllll trolling Jonah
thspitcoffee.gif

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh my gosh lol, Danes you're stilllllll trolling Jonah:toofunny:
No trolling just 100% honest as allways

Small dose of Epi in each cap of Follidrone could be the reason. (No matter what BLR reps say). When a compound is in a blend then you NEVER know the right dose.
Epiplex has 300mg in each cap and I dosed 5 caps daily (near 1500mg epicatechin daily. It is 95% purity).
Lets say follidrone has 50mg each cap. 10 caps I used is 500mg epicatechin..

I would like to know what kind of Epi product u used and it didnt worked for you.
If you really say you tried Epiplex and folli worked better then you are experiencing the strong power of placebo buddy.

EDIT:
I am really glad Folli worked for you and that is really good but if you havent tried Ep1c Unleashed or Epiplex, I really hope you can try them

Touey

Touey

Awards
It's all good Danes. I just found it too amusing how some things never change.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's all good Danes. I just found it too amusing how some things never change.
on the other hand...you seem to have changed considerably!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
on the other hand...you seem to have changed considerably!!!
Hope you & your family are well Tom. Change? The Secret of Change Is to Focus All of Your Energy, Not on Fighting the Old, But on Building the New.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Follidrone worked for me, Ep1c Unleashed worked wonders for me. Congrats on finding the one that really works for you!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I purchased a frozen 11 pound Jennie-O turkey in a bag. Twenty Three bucks and some change. Never again!. Nasty!. I usually won't waste food, but this was disgusting. I'm thinking of just giving up on supermarket meat and going to a butcher. There is a local family owned one the next town over from me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I purchased a frozen 11 pound Jennie-O turkey in a bag. Twenty Three bucks and some change. Never again!. Nasty!. I usually won't waste food, but this was disgusting. I'm thinking of just giving up on supermarket meat and going to a butcher. There is a local family owned one the next town over from me.
Nathan's hot dogs are my favorite, much better than any other hot dog I have tried!!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Dressed perilously close to Sonny Crockett I once took a woman on an outing; never again

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dressed perilously close to Sonny Crockett I once took a woman on an outing; never again
I think we've all missed this haha

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A man named T-Bone has an Avi of chicken cutlets and purchases frozen poultry from a supermarket. Subbing for more irony and randomness.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A man named T-Bone has an Avi of chicken cutlets and purchases frozen poultry from a supermarket. Subbing for more irony and randomness.
lol...before he started on follidrone touey was the KING of irony and randomness!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
TOM is king of taking young pups new to the board under his wing and helping them realize just because they're now on creatine, it doesn't give them the right to jump out the seat, discard their tee and yell come at me bro just because another student is getting crunchy with them.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TOM is king of taking young pups new to the board under his wing and helping them realize just because they're now on creatine, it doesn't give them the right to jump out the seat, discard their tee and yell come at me bro just because another student is getting crunchy with them.
I need to say, I am pretty impressed of your english. It turned from Fiat to Ferrari pretty fast. Any tips you could share with me who still have a lot of grammar and spelling issues :D

Touey

Touey

Awards
I need to say, I am pretty impressed of your english. It turned from Fiat to Ferrari pretty fast. Any tips you could share with me who still have a lot of grammar and spelling issues :D
Read English literature if you have time, which you must as you're upon the boards often enough. Read the classics they'll keep you sharp, the works of Anthony Trollope are a good place to begin; perhaps start with: "The Way We Live Now"

No trolling just 100% honest as allways

Small dose of Epi in each cap of Follidrone could be the reason. (No matter what BLR reps say). When a compound is in a blend then you NEVER know the right dose.
Epiplex has 300mg in each cap and I dosed 5 caps daily (near 1500mg epicatechin daily. It is 95% purity).
Lets say follidrone has 50mg each cap. 10 caps I used is 500mg epicatechin..

I would like to know what kind of Epi product u used and it didnt worked for you.
If you really say you tried Epiplex and folli worked better then you are experiencing the strong power of placebo buddy.

EDIT:
I am really glad Folli worked for you and that is really good but if you havent tried Ep1c Unleashed or Epiplex, I really hope you can try them
I've seen you post before upon products you say you take in mega doses. Regarding Epi higher dose does not equate to better results I've found. Many products singularly those such as (-)-epicatechin among others it is all about the contract manufacturer the vendor goes through imo.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone didn't do much for me

Then again the OG EP1C was inconsistent, but the new EP1C unleashed is fantastic

Looking forward to trying what brundel has in store for the new follidrone

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Read English literature if you have time, which you must as you're upon the boards often enough. Read the classics they'll keep you sharp, the works of Anthony Trollope are a good place to begin; perhaps start with: "The Way We Live Now"

I've seen you post before upon products you say you take in mega doses. Regarding Epi higher dose does not equate to better results I've found. Many products singularly those such as (-)-epicatechin among others it is all about the contract manufacturer the vendor goes through imo.
With Epicatechin:
-I have tried all kind of doses but the only dose which worked for me is the high dose
-tried prior or with food and it was really difference when I took on empty stomach (there are many studies proving flavanols/catechins ++ works best on empty stomach, and there are some bioavailability/absorption enhancers that also works)
-my personal experience is, it gave me good endurance, pumps (at high dose) but there are other ingredients (some aminos,nitrates++) which worked MUCH better and was much cheaper than Epicatechin.
-My friend and I gave our friends (9) Epicatechin (95%) with EGCG,GSE and ascorbic acid. The dose was 100mg 4 times daily 4 weeks. Then 2 weeks break and then we gave them 4 caps of iForce Potassium Nitrate daily (4 weeks).
We didnt say what they got . They didnt changed workout routine or diet while on Epi or Nitrate and the results was:
2 of my friends reported better endurance on Epi while other felt absolutely nothing from it.
On nitrates, 9 of 9 reported Amazing pumps, musclefullness and endurance. 4 of them had stomach issues on nitrates

I dont say Epi is directly bad but it is very overhyped and people are understanding it more and more

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With Epicatechin:
-I have tried all kind of doses but the only dose which worked for me is the high dose
-tried prior or with food and it was really difference when I took on empty stomach (there are many studies proving flavanols/catechins ++ works best on empty stomach, and there are some bioavailability/absorption enhancers that also works)
-my personal experience is, it gave me good endurance, pumps (at high dose) but there are other ingredients (some aminos,nitrates++) which worked MUCH better and was much cheaper than Epicatechin.
-My friend and I gave our friends (9) Epicatechin (95%) with EGCG,GSE and ascorbic acid. The dose was 100mg 4 times daily 4 weeks. Then 2 weeks break and then we gave them 4 caps of iForce Potassium Nitrate daily (4 weeks).
We didnt say what they got . They didnt changed workout routine or diet while on Epi or Nitrate and the results was:
2 of my friends reported better endurance on Epi while other felt absolutely nothing from it.
On nitrates, 9 of 9 reported Amazing pumps, musclefullness and endurance. 4 of them had stomach issues on nitrates

I dont say Epi is directly bad but it is very overhyped and people are understanding it more and more
I thought you loved Ep1c unleashed?? If i remember right, you recommended it at 6 caps? You said that you absolutely love it at 6 caps?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought you loved Ep1c unleashed?? If i remember right, you recommended it at 6 caps? You said that you absolutely love it at 6 caps?
Ep1c Unleashed TD and ep1c Unleashed oral was the best EPI product I have tried. Epiplex worked too (1500mg daily) but I felt more of nitrates , some aminos than with Epi.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I liked it but at high doses and its far from cost effective when I can spend 20$ and get even more intense pumps/musclefullness

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I liked it but at high doses and its far from cost effective when I can spend 20$ and get even more intense pumps/musclefullness
Ep1c Unleashed TD and ep1c Unleashed oral was the best EPI product I have tried. Epiplex worked too (1500mg daily) but I felt more of nitrates , some aminos than with Epi.
Ok, I understand. Personally i love epi. Although i get where you are coming from.

Any updates on your big project? The one that you wont share much info on. ;)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I understand. Personally i love epi. Although i get where you are coming from.

Any updates on your big project? The one that you wont share much info on. ;)
I am really glad it works for you and It really would be lie if I said high doses of EPI didnt do anything for me.For me, one box of PES High Volume worked 1000x times better than Epi(pumps, musclefullness,endurance ++). But we are different :)

Some of Russian scientists love money lol. I am almost crossing finish line but this can be pretty expencive

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really glad it works for you and It really would be lie if I said high doses of EPI didnt do anything for me.For me, one box of PES High Volume worked 1000x times better than Epi(pumps, musclefullness,endurance ++). But we are different :)

Some of Russian scientists love money lol. I am almost crossing finish line but this can be pretty expencive
Haha ok. Just make sure to let us know when you are done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha I have a date with his wife ;)
finally ac/dc's question has been answered....YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST BALLS OF THEM ALL, LOL