I am Now a Pes Believer

ReNude1

Awards
Just wanted to say I have tried and am using Pes High Volume and I am impressed with the results this will be part of my nutritional supplements from this day forward and I can't wait to re-order and try Pes Alphamine if it works like Volume does I will be a happy camper

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to say I have tried and am using Pes High Volume and I am impressed with the results this will be part of my nutritional supplements from this day forward and I can't wait to re-order and try Pes Alphamine if it works like Volume does I will be a happy camper
Welcome to the PEScience loyalty club :)

Glad you enjoy High Volume. You will surely enjoy Alphamine as well as the rest of the PEScience supplementation line-up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Truthfully I haven't found a supp by them I don't like! I love pes select and high volume.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine is the sch-tuff! I know you're going to like it!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your support :) Feed back like this helps the R&D team with our future products

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabeta Elite and Select for the win!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Legit for sure. Alphamine tastes amazing too.

I just need to try some of the Select protein flavors.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Truthfully I haven't found a supp by them I don't like! I love pes select and high volume.
Alphamine is the sch-tuff! I know you're going to like it!
Anabeta Elite and Select for the win!
Legit for sure. Alphamine tastes amazing too.

I just need to try some of the Select protein flavors.
Agree on all counts, and dammit Kboxer, stop slacking and try Select ASAP lol

OP, Alphamine is a great idea to try next, upcoming cut? Stuff is addictive, warning you now ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Reps for all

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya'll PEScience fans, ready for an insider? :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the club.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, HV is definitely a great product.

HV + Alphamine + beta alanine = for the workout win

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only for Australia? OR the new preworkout for Australia and TREZMA , TRUCREATINE WORLDWIDE?
I will be kinda disappointed if their new insider is ZMA and creatine. No offense.

Erase Pro + or new PWO would be cool.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'm down for Erase Pro + and Anabeta Elite + insider. Would be perfect for my goals right now

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How can Anabeta elite be possibly made better? I'm excited at the possibility!

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
How can Anabeta elite be possibly made better? I'm excited at the possibility!
Hopefully better ingredient extracts + maybe Ashwagandha as well and Rhodiola?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Super Anabeta Elite 5000 (Dibs on the name. I'll license to PES for one supplement a month) a real thing?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Is Super Anabeta Elite 5000 (Dibs on the name. I'll license to PES for one supplement a month) a real thing?
Hahahah the tagline will be "Do you even Ashwagandha, bro?"

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES makes good stuff.. try there CHocoalte Peanut Butter Cup Protein.. HOLY HELL!!!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New insider will be very soon. Keep your eyes peeled to your emails. I think you'll be pleased. I should also point out TruZMA is not just ZMA, but includes a really cool ingredient most people will be pleased about.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully better ingredient extracts + maybe Ashwagandha as well and Rhodiola?
Both are awesome. If we're talking about the inclusion of adaptogens, perhaps shcisandra as well?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Both are awesome. If we're talking about the inclusion of adaptogens, perhaps shcisandra as well?
I don't know much about adaptogens, but I trust Coop and the R&D team.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There was a time when I was into flashlights, and when that started I would look at spending $60 for a flashlight and think "That's crazy, I will never do that." I've now got a collection of flashlights that cost $100 or more. What does this have to do with PES?

Well there was a time when I looked at PES Select and thought, "Looks good, but I don't wanna pay that for a protein. I can get decent whey much cheaper." Then I got a deal on it. Then another. And now, I use it more than any other protein and feel it is worth every penny. Yeah, I look for the bargains and rarely buy the 2 pound containers, but it's great stuff.

So, Kickboxer - stop being a cheap ass mother f@cker and get on the Select. You'll be happy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Another PES/Athletix believer joins the ranks,
My morning counter every morning since letting my gf try things out:

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446752312.933850.jpg

Multiple open tubs ftw... Lol

Also my top 3 Alphamine's

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta give that Appletini a shot!

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last day of my PES erase OG.....sucks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Last day of my PES erase OG.....sucks
Still ways to get that ingredient,
But if you haven't yet, try the reformulation or ErasePro+ while still on sale now

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
We've been waiting with open arms...LOL!!!

I've been a PES believer since day 1...never looking back....

ReNude1

Awards
I am new to Pes and loving their products just reordered High/Volume and also ordered Alphamine for the first time have yet to try waiting on delivery these other products pictured here I am not familiar with analyzed supplements brand do you recommend? I love Pes will I love analyzed supplements as well in other words do you feel a real and difference when taking

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I am new to Pes and loving their products just reordered High/Volume and also ordered Alphamine for the first time have yet to try waiting on delivery these other products pictured here I am not familiar with analyzed supplements brand do you recommend? I love Pes will I love analyzed supplements as well in other words do you feel a real and difference when taking
Did you order Analyzed Supplements from somewhere as well?

Not sure what you are after but grabbing forskolin off the PEScience insider would probably be a very wise decision

Forskolin is a "recomp ingredient" it can both increase LBM and decrease fat mass in humans. Absolutely worth the purchase IMO.

What else were you considering?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Love PES supplements especially Shift
And Norcodrene. For some reason, Select protein destroys my stomach. Could it just be the artificial sweeteners?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love PES supplements especially Shift
And Norcodrene. For some reason, Select protein destroys my stomach. Could it just be the artificial sweeteners?
Any other protein powders cause GI distress?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Actually most of them. I've switched to isolates and for the most part those don't hurt me as badly

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. Actually most of them. I've switched to isolates and for the most part those don't hurt me as badly
Lactose intolerant more than likely it seems if an isolate is helping.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I would, by weight,
a diagram of all stacks possible,
for the year.
In order to simplify the selection of supplements.
Objective slimming = various types of stack
aim to restore the hormonal = various types of stacks
prework goal with stimulant
prework goal without stimulating
goal ReComp
etc. etc.
Representative pes, why do not you?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity, can ABE be taken at the same time with another nutrient partioner, say Evomuse Slintensity or Performax labs slinmax?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Out of curiosity, can ABE be taken at the same time with another nutrient partioner, say Evomuse Slintensity or Performax labs slinmax?
Yes absolutely, as ABE is not marketed as, nor does it really have conflict with, a partitioner/GDA.

I have used ABE in conjunction with... 4 different GDAs so far

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes absolutely, as ABE is not marketed as, nor does it really have conflict with, a partitioner/GDA.

I have used ABE in conjunction with... 4 different GDAs so far
Perfect! I have been stacking it with Slintensity so far. I just bought a couple bottles of slinmax, so I'll try that out as well along with ABE.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect! I have been stacking it with Slintensity so far. I just bought a couple bottles of slinmax, so I'll try that out as well along with ABE.
Just don't stack berberine with forskolin.