Upcoming epistane cycle

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Gonna be doing my first epistane cycle next month after I finish an 8 week run of Ep1c unleashed which im in my third of (loving it so far). I've read tons of reviews on epistane ranging from 4-8 week cycles,I'll do 4 weeks and keep any sides to a minimum so I can gauge how I react on it.
I've heard of Goldstar epilean, OL ep15tane, epi this epi that. What's the board consensus on the best or most popular and I've also noticed slightly different chemical make ups on certain brand labels,does anyone know why?
I wanna be totally prepared with on cycle and pct so I'd likely know people's thoughts on this. Did 2 ostashred runs and used vital labs pct3x and recovered well but is this enough to recover on epistane? And does anyone know an all in one on cycle support which has good liver protection, BP control, taurine for back pumps,joint support etc. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Still legal in the UK ;)

I'd personally run it longer. You'll just be getting to the fun part around the 3-4 weeks. Ramp it up/start lower than most if you really want but I'd go for 5-6 weeks. Maybe 10/20/30/40/40/40.

With regards to the differences, have a read here...
http://www.evolutionary.org/what-is-epistane/
I have used both before and one definitely caused a lot more bloat than the other, so choose wisely.
I'd lean towards Ep1stane or Epi 2a3a. On the one hand, the OL stuff has more per bottle but the caps are 15mg vs 10mg in the 2a3a.

Use a solid cycle support like Arm1care Pro or LGI Damage Control. Add taurine if you want or get back pumps. Pre load it, so start it 1 week before you start the epi.

Use a serm for PCT and add an OTC product like Sup3r PCT if you like. Some people complain of rebound gyno so you may want a stronger AI source on hand but I've personally never experienced it.

All of this is already covered in many threads on here. There's a wealth of information around, just have to look for it ;)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
White lie I read that link you posted and searched for epistane brands that contain the REAL formula but can't seem to find any,they all seem to have tweaked their formula in one way or the other :-(

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
RPN Havoc
But as I said before Vital Labs and Olympus Labs UK are both gtg and the best value as you get more caps per bottle than most brands.
Have also used LGI's Epi10 but don't think you'll find it anymore and it has less per bottle than the others.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you need a test base to ward of lethargy and poor mood Dermacrine works great and you can save 20% with the code Matt20