GLYCEROL ADVICE NEEDED

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I will be trying glycerol monosterate for the first time. "Bulk"
I have heard that it does in fact contain saturated fat. Would I count this toward my total daily
Macros? Also how do o know how many grams of fat is in a bulk powder gms? I am reverse dieting right now and can't afford any actual extra grams of fat in my diet. Does this act as an actual fat? Any advice would be awesome

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If you want to start taking GMS i assume it's for pumps and vascularity?
GMS is pretty much fat, however there is a new type of Glycerol called HydroMax which is being included in my products such as : PerforMax CreXt ,purus labs noxygen, and PES high volume.
HydroMax is 65-75, or more, % glycerol to other components so it doesn't contain the calories nor fat that typical GMS does

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I will
Be taking it with ARA. All
Products I have now have hydro max ..I just got gms because it's free. Better off just getting bulk hydro?

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
If you want to start taking GMS i assume it's for pumps and vascularity?
GMS is pretty much fat, however there is a new type of Glycerol called HydroMax which is being included in my products such as : PerforMax CreXt ,purus labs noxygen, and PES high volume.
HydroMax is 65-75, or more, % glycerol to other components so it doesn't contain the calories nor fat that typical GMS does
I will

Be taking it with ARA for emulsification.

Products I have now have hydro max ..I just got gms because i got some for free from someone. Better off just getting bulk hydro?or noxygen? Love that stuff

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I will

Be taking it with ARA for emulsification.

Products I have now have hydro max ..I just got gms because i got some for free from someone. Better off just getting bulk hydro?or noxygen? Love that stuff
ARA emulsification uses the fats from the GMS not the glycerol

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Oh. So is this situation GMS over hydromax?
yessir. You can use other types of oil to help emulsify too. GMS is just convenient and also helps with vascularity due to the glycerol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use soy lecithin for emulsification