Need a swim I can take with my morning ergo9 and high volume.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For my pre workout

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A swim?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
does your gym offer a pool? If it does I'd still be careful of trying to drink everything while swimming, it can be dangerous mane

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know you posted this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/274387-time-club-seals.html

Did you like the combo or are you just looking for other suggestions?

With High Volume and Ergonine you are pretty much covered as far as ergogenic ingredients go, so you'd want to look more in line with stim bombs or stim oriented formulas. A simple solution (and probably cheapest addition) is just some straight caffeine tabs. Alternatively Norcodrene and Alphamine are perfect for pairing with it or something like Focus XT if you really want additional focus ingredients as well. I am not an avid stim user though so I'll let some others chime in on things that go great with the two. :)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Is english your first language? I have no idea what you are asking here

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stim. Damn auto correct

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like plain caffiene tabs, or even eca. The energy i get off eca is tremendous and i have great workouts, so i take that not as a fat burner, but a pre a lot of the time.

Another good one could be alphamine. Another fat burner, but ive always loved it for preworkout as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Stim! That makes much more sense hahah. I agree with Empire, alphamine and HV is an awesome pre-workout stack. But if you're looking to be cost effective, all you would really need is caffeine tabs with these two, E9 and HV will cover everything else.

A scoop of each with 200mg of caffeine would be more than sufficient.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been a huge fan of a caffeine tab + E9 + High Volume. Simple and very effective.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine + High Volume = ThermoPump stack. :)