BUILD MY STACK!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
well Ergonine would be a great addition. along with maybe xgels or ABE.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I gave you a list in the other one. You need brands and dosages now?

Creatine - 5g/Day - doesn't matter when you take it but if you want to go where the wind is blowing, after training with food. I use Swanson's Creapure on Cardio days, and get it from Athletix Ergonine on Resistance days.

Beta Alanine - 5g/Day (study amounts used between 2.0-4.8g) - doesn't matter when you take it but most just dump it in a pre-workout. I buy Now Foods Carnosyn Beta Alanine.

Citrulline Malate - 8g Preworkout. I use SNS.

Caffeine - 200-300mg (+?) Preworkout. I use Jet Alert from Walmart, but will probably switch to SNS capsules.

As mentioned above, Ergonine is cheap enough to use as a preworkout base, but you can also dump all of that into a shaker of Crystal Light (I actually like Walmart Great Value Peach Mango 'Energy' w/60mg Caffeine).

Sleep

'bout it for what's proven to work with a ton of research behind it. When you say money isn't a problem, you're probably going to get some long a$$ lists, LOL :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Soooo despite majority (all) of the guys with way more knowledge than me recommending me not to focus on supps, can everyone recommend me a full natty stack?!

Goal: strength first, size second
Current supps: whey isolate, multi, fish oil, creative mono powder, glutamine powder, and any random pre wo
!
First Drop the ISO (Unless lactose intolerant)
Drop the Glutamine, you wont notice much from it besides to digestion help.

What you have now is fine, What you need is just a proper diet and training program. You have your essentials, buying more supplements does not always = better results or size. that comes from proper food and proper training and adequate sleep. Your stack is fine - the glutamine and swap in a good whey (Scivation, Universal, PES, Blue Star) instead of the iso to help with protein needs

Eat in a caloric surplus, meaning eating more kcals than you need to maintain in order to gain muscle, size, and strength.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/macronutrient-intake-for-mass-gains-qa.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/training-frequency-for-mass-gains.html
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/cardio-and-mass-gains.html

Philosophies, Macro intake, training , and cardio articles for you to understand and help set up what you need to do before moving forward towards more supplements or advanced workout routines.

Dverb92

Awards

Creatine - 5g/Day - doesn't matter when you take it but if you want to go where the wind is blowing, after training with food. I use Swanson's Creapure on Cardio days, and get it from Athletix Ergonine on Resistance days.

Beta Alanine - 5g/Day (study amounts used between 2.0-4.8g) - doesn't matter when you take it but most just dump it in a pre-workout. I buy Now Foods Carnosyn Beta Alanine.

Caffeine - 200-300mg (+?) Preworkout. I use Jet Alert from Walmart, but will probably switch to SNS capsules.

As mentioned above, Ergonine is cheap enough to use as a preworkout base, but you can also dump all of that into a shaker of Crystal Light (I actually like Walmart Great Value Peach Mango 'Energy' w/60mg Caffeine).

Sleep

'bout it for what's proven to work with a ton of research behind it. When you say money isn't a problem, you're probably going to get some long a$$ lists, LOL :)
Well I ask for brands and dosages now only because of the experience you guys have with them. For instance, one company may contain more heavy metals in their glutamine powder idk lol so there's the brand (also best bang for buck scenarios) and the I ask for dosage because speaking of glutamine powder, I've heard MANY different opinions. Some saying you can't get enough and some saying too much is throwing away money.

Dverb92

Awards
I hate to say it like this, but being a noob and all that's what I want to hear lol. I know I explain myself as not knowing much but I do, I just present myself as humble because my knowledge does not compare to most. For instance (theoldguy) guy seems like he has tons of knowledge and he shared a few things in another post that I'm definitely going to try! I don't know how to tag, by thanks the_old_guy!

I do read A LOT on diets and exercise, that all is 110% in check, that's why I keep putting so much emphasis on the SUPPS because I'm obviously deficient in something.
I eat any diet plan to the T for as long as required without seeing results, I preform every single exercise with the utmost attention to form and posture I mean all the things i hear to do, I already do. I just don't want to come off as a prick. I'm looking for supps that will just give me a little nudge to kickstart my gains and my confidence lol.

ALL IM ASKING FOR IS A LITTLE PLACEBO EFFECT GUYS! LOL

Dverb92

Awards
Also, I know there's no true "best" supplement but what if the brand of multi you could recommend is better than the on I take.. Etc etc

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
X-Gels (Serious Nutrition Solutions. 1.5g pre-workout) + AnaBeta Elite (PEScience. 2 caps prior to 2 largest meals) + Ergonine (Athletix. One scoop whenever, preferably pre-workout) is one of, if not the, best natty stacks.

Dverb92

Awards
X-Gels (Serious Nutrition Solutions. 1.5g pre-workout) + AnaBeta Elite (PEScience. 2 caps prior to 2 largest meals) + Ergonine (Athletix. One scoop whenever, preferably pre-workout) is one of, if not the, best natty stacks.
I will definitely consider!
The_Old_Guy, would everything you recommended before combined well with these things to make a good stack? Or are some of those ingredients already in the ergonine?

Dverb92

Awards

Sleep

Can you check out a certain brand for me?
Premier Research Labs Lecithin granules (black bottle silver cap and label) also granules or soft gels?

Dverb92

Awards
And so would would taking soy lecithin granules not make since to take if I took ergonine? I see it has choline in it already.. Or is the Phosphatides in the lecithin that makes it worth buying?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I will definitely consider!
The_Old_Guy, would everything you recommended before combined well with these things to make a good stack? Or are some of those ingredients already in the ergonine?
Ergonine has Creatine, it doesn't have everything else I listed. You can do ArA (X-Gels) but now it's getting pricey - most do 1.5g per workout, for 50 workouts... it's close to $100. There is some good data on it, so you just need to be ok spending the $. I wouldn't bother with ABE.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Can you check out a certain brand for me?
Premier Research Labs Lecithin granules (black bottle silver cap and label) also granules or soft gels?
I'm not the Soy Lecithin expert around here. Just get Fearn's or Optima granules. You need to start using the heck out of the search feature too.

Dverb92

Awards
Ergonine has Creatine, it doesn't have everything else I listed. You can do ArA (X-Gels) but now it's getting pricey - most do 1.5g per workout, for 50 workouts... it's close to $100. There is some good data on it, so you just need to be ok spending the $. I wouldn't bother with ABE.
Why do dislike abe?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
A. It did nothing for me.

B. Even if it works in humans (big if) b1: moving testosterone around a hundred or so points isn't going to add weight to your bar. b2: aren't you like 20 or something? Your 'T' is as high as it's going to get, barring a medical issue.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Echoing this and bring you what you need to hear:

Ergonine is a formula comprised of 9 ergogens, supplements shown to improve performance. These were not chosen randomly, they are among the very best and all at the studied doses.

On top of that comes synergy between ingredients within the formulation, such as our Synerglute which s s drastic improvement on glutamine in that more of it makes it to muscle tissue. Also Betaine Anhydrous is a potent methyl donor which carries synergy with creatine and more.

Overall benefits extend to:
Better performance, building lean mass, fat loss, enhanced recovery and more.

I strongly suggest you check it out at athletixsports.com and read through.

Even better:
Anabeta Elite comes in a combo deal with Ergonine if you do opt to get both.
Either way it will ship to you the same day for 0.99,

Ergonine comes to under $1/day and will replace several other bulk powders commonly used as well so less hassle for you and more savings.

You can get an extra 10% off with "driven" as well

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A. It did nothing for me.

B. Even if it works in humans (big if) b1: moving testosterone around a hundred or so points isn't going to add weight to your bar. b2: aren't you like 20 or something? Your 'T' is as high as it's going to get, barring a medical issue.
Sorry it didn't work for you.

With regards to part B test boosting would be one of the last reasons I'd use AnaBeta Elite.

It's more about performance enhancement and does have data on many of its ingredients showing various improvements.

Such as Eleuthro having benefits as a GDA and Adaptogen. More information here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/240264-eleutherococcus-senticosus.html

Or Lodhra Barks benefits on PDE and cAMP, which synergies with the Forskolin included in it (which itself has a a few studies behind it). More here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/240260-lodhra-bark-extract.html

So again the benefits extend far beyond testosterone boosts and into performance benefits. Is it worth it for OP at this point? Idk, but it would be one of my very first choices beyond the basics (listed quite effectively in previous posts).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Money isn't a concern eh?

Weeks 1-8: Ep1c Unleashed TD/Caps

Weeks 5-15: X-Gels

Weeks 7-15: Alphamax + ABE

Weeks 1-15: Ergonine + PA.

Edit:

Option 2

Weeks 1-8: MyoSynergy Elite

Weeks 5-15: X-Gels + BMP

Weeks 1-15: Ergonine + PA

Dverb92

Awards
Money isn't a concern eh?

Weeks 1-8: Ep1c Unleashed TD/Caps

Weeks 5-15: X-Gels

Weeks 7-15: Alphamax + ABE

Weeks 1-15: Ergonine + PA.

Edit:

Option 2

Weeks 1-8: MyoSynergy Elite

Weeks 5-15: X-Gels + BMP

Weeks 1-15: Ergonine + PA
1- what is TD/caps? (Sorry for the stupid question)
2- alphamax the brand or the product name?
3- same with myosynergy elite and BMP
4- pa= soy lecithin granules?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Sorry it didn't work for you.

With regards to part B test boosting would be one of the last reasons I'd use AnaBeta Elite.

It's more about performance enhancement and does have data on many of its ingredients showing various improvements.

Such as Eleuthro having benefits as a GDA and Adaptogen. More information here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/240264-eleutherococcus-senticosus.html

Or Lodhra Barks benefits on PDE and cAMP, which synergies with the Forskolin included in it (which itself has a a few studies behind it). More here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/240260-lodhra-bark-extract.html

So again the benefits extend far beyond testosterone boosts and into performance benefits. Is it worth it for OP at this point? Idk, but it would be one of my very first choices beyond the basics (listed quite effectively in previous posts).
Ah, no worries.

Without getting into a whole lot of back and forth, the problem is you can get Siberian Ginseng for about $4 and Yohimbine HCL and Forskolin (I use Smart Powders) is dirt cheap as well - just how much better would adding Lodhra Bark be for $50/Month? I'd be amazed if it was noticeable. But there would have to be a study in resistance trained human males comparing Yohimbine/Forskolin to Yohimbine/Forskolin/Lodhra... is there?

regdabyenoh

Awards
1. Transdermal/Topical + Caps (most use caps for pre)
2. Alphamax is the product.
3. Evomuse, check out the supplement company section for evomuse and you will see the writeups.
4. Correct but you can get concentrated versions but the granules are cheaper/cost effective.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Your current supps is the best natty stack already. Mayb add anabeta

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kboxer7 can fill you in on the benefits of TD + Caps.
Alphamax is a testbooster/cortisol/estrogen control product. Good all in one. Made by performax
Evomuse makes Myo and BMP. EvoMuse has tons of incredibly innovative products.
PA is soy lecithin. I use Fearn granules. OL has a new product with PA and other goodies coming out soon. KB7 promises the flavors will be good. Soy Lecithin tastes awful.

Dverb92

Awards
kboxer7 can fill you in on the benefits of TD + Caps.
Alphamax is a testbooster/cortisol/estrogen control product. Good all in one. Made by performax
Evomuse makes Myo and BMP. EvoMuse has tons of incredibly innovative products.
PA is soy lecithin. I use Fearn granules. OL has a new product with PA and other goodies coming out soon. KB7 promises the flavors will be good. Soy Lecithin tastes awful.
Looool funny you say that everywhere I've looked says "it's so good and creamy"
But I'll take your word for it! Lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The taste of Fearn's granules is 100% subjective. I love them. For $7 you can eat them for a month and see for yourself if you'd rather spend $40 because of taste :)

regdabyenoh

Awards
What do Fearn's granules taste like? Can they be blended into a shake without destroying the taste?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What do Fearn's granules taste like? Can they be blended into a shake without destroying the taste?
Best I can come up with is nuts, like maybe cashews? That's for Fearn's, other mfgs like Optima, may taste different. Never tried putting them in anything, but there is an eleventy thousand page thread of "I'm On Phosphatidic Acid Y'all" :)

regdabyenoh

Awards
Best I can come up with is nuts, like maybe cashews? That's for Fearn's, other mfgs like Optima, may taste different. Never tried putting them in anything, but there is an eleventy thousand page thread of "I'm On Phosphatidic Acid Y'all" :)
Thanks, Sounds ok.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think they taste like nuts. To me it is a very unappealing taste. I can eat handfuls of mixed nuts all day long but SL makes me gag.
I mix mine in my PWO and suck it up.
In a protein shake, which i usually take several hours later you can't taste them or feel them. Much better

regdabyenoh

Awards
I don't think they taste like nuts. To me it is a very unappealing taste. I can eat handfuls of mixed nuts all day long but SL makes me gag.
I mix mine in my PWO and suck it up.
In a protein shake, which i usually take several hours later you can't taste them or feel them. Much better
I'm not a mssive fan of nuts anyway, Looks like I'm gonna have to try it and see.

Dverb92

Awards
The taste of Fearn's granules is 100% subjective. I love them. For $7 you can eat them for a month and see for yourself if you'd rather spend $40 because of taste :)
I'll pick up a tub of the fearns then lol

Dverb92

Awards
So.. Can you take both evomuse BMP and myosynergy?