Super DMZ 3.0 PCT?

bsblltom

Awards
KII'm almost done with my first super DMZ 3.0 cycle and I'm looking at post cycle stuff. Is a serm recommended? I have some DAA, post cycle 3x by vital labs and then some Lean Xtreme by driven sports. Are these 3 good, or should I also get a serm?

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
You're almost done and only now just starting to look at PCT? This should have been sorted before you popped the first pill....

Yes you need a SERM. Everything else you have there is in addition to the serm.

khwaj

Awards
going by some of his posts
gets recommended serms, ignores it and makes a new thread

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I'm almost done with my first super DMZ 3.0 cycle and I'm looking at post cycle stuff. Is a serm recommended? I have some DAA, post cycle 3x by vital labs and then some Lean Xtreme by driven sports. Are these 3 good, or should I also get a serm?
When I posted my first cycle it got booed off the stage. I already had my SERM though. If any...ANY research is done, you will see it pop up on all forum boards. No SERM no cycle.
Get some Clomid.

bsblltom

Awards
going by some of his posts
gets recommended serms, ignores it and makes a new thread
That was for a completely different PH, and I have a serm along with the other stuff I listed I'm wondering if all are needed, or just one or the other

bsblltom

Awards
You're almost done and only now just starting to look at PCT? This should have been sorted before you popped the first pill....

Yes you need a SERM. Everything else you have there is in addition to the serm.
I have a serm, do I dose the serm at normal recommended and after 4 weeks take the other pct stuff? Or all at once

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Serm is the mandatory part, everything else is somewhat optional.
Take it all together, no need to stagger that list

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
That was for a completely different PH, and I have a serm along with the other stuff I listed I'm wondering if all are needed, or just one or the other
Soooo.....you were running superdrol, or Epi/Halo and now running DMZ 3.0???

Confused...

bsblltom

Awards
Soooo.....you were running superdrol, or Epi/Halo and now running DMZ 3.0???

Confused...
I ran epi/halo together over a year ago, and the ph I was asking about regarding serms before was superdrol which I never ended up taking, I took super DMZ 3.0 instead

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
In for when OP starts getting itchy nips after cycle is done and posts countess help gyno threads.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
But to add something helpful. Get an AI as well. Ain't nobody want estrogen rebound and develop those tata gains in week 5 & 6