Triple threat with Chaos and Pain (sponsored) (pics)

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
What's uuuuuuuup fellas!
Huge shoutout to the Chaos and Pain team for putting together this awesome log opportunity and pyrobattfor selecting me to log.

About me;
25 years old.
180 @ around 13-15 % BF
I work at my gym so I'm there every day, I lift typically 6 days a week some times 7 though I keep it light if I'm pushing it to 7.
squat- 265
Bench- 225
Deadlift-315
Shrug-365

I've been lifting about 4 years now seriously. I currently do typical splits but I'm soon going to be incorporating
push/pull days to switch things up.
Cardio happens once a week with legs typically. Though I always keep my heart rate up by using less rest time between sets.

Diet-
There is no diet. Currently I'm in some what of a mini bulk. Mainly to increase my carb intake & in turn keep my energy up in the gym. Though my diet is still pretty typical, chicken & rice but I'm not scared to eat fried chicken if you get my point.

So today was my first dose of all three products.
I'll try to keep my updates broken down to shed light on all three & how their affecting me.

Legendary(laxo/epi) Obviously, first day taking this so nothing to report. Im not expecting this to kick in for at least 10 days typical to a lax product. My dosing will be 1 pill/ED for 10 days then 2 pills ED for the remainder of the bottle.

Inferno(fat burner)
I took this first thing in the morning, after sleeping in a bit longer then normal I was slightly groggy. 20 minutes post dose I noticed a slight pep in my step but nothing hard hitting to really give me a jolt. Looking forward to seeing how this treats me over time weight wise.

Ferox (PWO)
Holy balls!
::disclaimer:: MAKE SURE YOU EAT BEFORE TAKING THIS!
Drank 1 level scoop on my way to the gym on an empty stomach, by the time I arrived 8 minutes later I was itching my face off (which I LOVE) the BA in this kicks like a mule! This stuff is POWERFUL!
And that's coming from a guy that's a hard core stim junkie. Never in my life would I have thought I'd find a 1 scoop MAX PWO.
First impression of it on an empty stomach was a bit askew. I was pretty jittery the first 20-30 minutes. That tapered off eventually but I still had a strange feeling my whole lift. Focus was also off a bit due to the strange feeling but none the less I put in a good leg day today.
One thing I noticed is the BA feeling stayed for quite some time.
I attribute this strange feeling & jittery ness to simply having not ate before my lift. Though on the same Tolkien I loved that I was feeling like that again.
No comment on pump just yet, did legs & their not tight enough to see veins, I'll post that update when I hit upper body.

Nudes will be posted tomorrow!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard that new Ferox has a bit of a kick :)

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
It sure does.
I used to mix monster energy drinks with 3 scoops of C4 and never felt like how I did on ferox. I was amazed at what 1 scoop did.
Hopefully tomorrow it's smoother with some food in my stomach.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe I'm just used to a stim-bomb on an empty stomach, but the Ferox lit me up too this morning on one scoop. In a good way!!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
More then likely, I always carb up before a lift. I never intentionally lift in a fasted state.
Can't wait to hit chest tomorrow on this stuff!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I have the ampd cit ferox and the ba tingles are strong in that. I take 3.2 grams a day and don't usually get crazy tingles like that.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Good morning everybody, quick noods update taken this morning. I actually feel/look leaner then This morning then I have recently, though I'm up 5 pounds from a month ago ever since I started cramming carbs.
No flex
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445781636.270367.jpg

Flex
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445781683.020742.jpg

Took my legend dose (1cap)
& my inferno (1cap)
Inferno perked me up a bit, currently itching to hit chest in a few hours.

More noods & updates to come,
If there's any questions you have feel free to post.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For your legendary dose, how did you come up with that dosing protocol? I'm thinking about starting it and weigh the same as you. I know bottle says 1-2 pills a day.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Well typically laxo products don't take effect for 10-14 days in my own experience. So to saturate it in my body till it kicks in & then double the dose when it does will just get me a few more days out of it.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Oct 25
Eating definitely helped ferox settle in my system for a much smoother take of yesterday. The BA still kicked in hard which I was glad to see. But the jitters were at a minimum. A 180 from my first dose.
Inferno still perks me up a bit but nothing to write home about. I hadn't noticed any appetite suppression or mood changes. A good thing in my book.
& as far as legendary, still nothing to report. Probably still another 10 days till I see any noticeable strength gains or vascularity increases.

I hit chest yesterday and the pump was pretty damn good! After only a few warm up sets I felt full & could feel a tightness in my tank top, which always gives me the alpha feeling.

Did a simple & relatively light chest day.

Warm up
DB chest flys
35 X 15 X 3

Bench
135 X 15 X 4
165 X 12 X 3
185 X 8 X 3
Focus was on point here.

DB press
55 X 12 X 3
65 X 10 X 3
75 X 7 X 2
My zebra walked in the gym, lost some focus at the end. Lol

Push-ups
50 incline off a 12 inch box.
50 decline on a 24 inch box.

Cable flys pyramid style. No counting/burn out.

Machine press
Steady 145 for 6 sets as many as possible each set. Roughly 8-12.

Finished up with 10 minutes on the stair step machine.

All in all a great workout. After I felt at ease of that makes sense. Maybe it's the nootropic kicking in. But I had sorta a runners high.
Ferox is definitely a good PWO.

HAPPY MONDAY, start the week off right & go lift!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zebra? Did you take 2 scoops of Ferox?! Lol. I assume it's zebra yoga pants?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Haha. My zebra is an elusive girl in the gym that will stair at me via bouncing her gaze off mirrors. But any time were in proximity she looks the other way & acts like I'm not there. I've talked to her a few times in short beings as I work at my gym. But she never seems interested enough to want to hang out or exchange numbers.
But ALLLLL my friends even notice her starring at me.
They will be like "your zebra is mirin" & I'll turn & look & she will immediately look away & act like she was stretching or something.

The zebra term came from this brosciance video.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TBvHbnhl3M8

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Surprisingly I think legendary is starting to kick in way earlier then other laxo products I've taken. Yesterday I noticed my arms looking fuller & feeling more dense. Though resting vascularity is still the same.
Definitely a good sign though, can't wait to up the dose to 2 did a light push day yesterday. I'm new to this style of lifting so I was just playing around a bit. Little bit of tri's, chest & legs.

Tri kickbacks
30 X 15 X 3 warm up.
35 X 12 X 4
40 X 10 x 3

Close grip bench
135 X 12 X 4
155 X 10 X 4
90 X 18 X 4 feel the burnnnnnn.

DB squats
60 X 10 X 3
80 X 10 X 3
90 X 8 X 3
100 X 4 X 2

This was a strange work out for me, I'm not used to not killing a single muscle group for a longer stretch of time. Not sure I liked it actually. But I'll give a pull day a shot & then decide.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all,
Yesterday hitting legs I went for volume at 60-70% my max. I guess hit it a bit to hard because my sciatica flared up really bad. It's to the point where I can barely move. The shooting pain is causing my calve & even my toes to throb constantly and around my kidney area on my right side it feels like somebody is jabbing a knife in my back. I can't sit up straight & even sitting in a chair is painful. Literally the only comfortable position is laying on my stomach flat as a board. Luckily I had the day off work today but I work tomorrow.
This is only the second time in a year this has happened. Last time it took 3 days to fully heal up.
Needless to say I won't be in the gym for a few days. :/

As far as the products go
I feel like inferno is working really well behind the scenes. I don't notice much as far as a physical feeling or rush of energy but I look leaner in the mirror & haven't changed my diet at all.

Legendary seems to be taking effect nicely. 70% on legs felt easy and the fullness in my biceps is a nice feeling.
No vascularity increases yet though.

Furox is a great PWO so far in terms of blast of energy that holds for a whole workout. Though I feel like I could use more focus. I catch my self spacing out at times.

Hopefully I wake up tomorrow feeling way better then I do now. I'll try to keep y'all posted as best I can.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple days off feels like an eternity sometimes. But listen to your body bro.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sciatica hurts like a b@&ch! If you carry your wallet in the back pocket, move it to the front. The wallet will put pressure on that nerve.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I woke up today & there's no change. Everything still hurts just the same as yesterday.
Normally I have a pretty high tolerance to pain but this is some next level pain lol.

Here's my newest stack I picked up lol.
Not sure which one works best to target this pain just yet.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1446308921.591249.jpg

Hopefully by tomorrow I feel a bit better. In my mind I have to talk my self out of thinking "my legs hurt, but I can still go hit arms today" haha.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Went to the hospital today.
Got some X-rays done & found out my vertebrae in my lower spine are completely touching. Bone on bone.
Got some muscle relaxers to help with the pain. Doctor said it could take a few more days before I'm back in shape.
Now I have to weight my options with surgery or toughing it out & trying to find an alternative.

I'd like to apologize to the C&P crew for this turn of events. It's killing me to not be able to hit the gym on the regular & do the log as promised.
Though I'm sure these rest days will get my body back in action better then before.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Yeah I had that issue few years ago. Changed wallet placement and never had it again

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to the hospital today.
Got some X-rays done & found out my vertebrae in my lower spine are completely touching. Bone on bone.
Got some muscle relaxers to help with the pain. Doctor said it could take a few more days before I'm back in shape.
Now I have to weight my options with surgery or toughing it out & trying to find an alternative.

I'd like to apologize to the C&P crew for this turn of events. It's killing me to not be able to hit the gym on the regular & do the log as promised.
Though I'm sure these rest days will get my body back in action better then before.
I had a bicep tendon tear a while back. I would suggest taking the legendary even if you're unable to lift.

It has some beneficial effects on recovery. At least it's something

Concentrate on getting better

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Ya I've been taking both legendary & inferno. But ferox keeps calling my name!
Can't wait to get back in the gym. Till then I'll sleep & eat as much as possible. Lol

tin gorilla

Awards
Buy a book called 'Treat Your Own Back' by McKenzie. It will help. Avoid surgery like the plague.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'll definitely check that book out. Thanks man.

Today I'm feeling the slightest bit better. Yesterday I could barely make it 5 steps with out cringing. Today getting around seems a bit easier.
Went to the gym for more foam rolling & stretching. It hurt like hell but in the long run it should help.

On another note, I'm pretty sure the legendary is kicking in. My resting vascularity is way up. Can't wait to get in the gym & hit the weights again!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Hey fellas, IM BACK!

Things got progressively worse for me & my back situation fallowing the day of my last post. It got to the point where I literally could not walk. Every pain killer in the world was doing nothing. Had to go get Cortizal & steroid shots to help ease the pain but even after that the pain was unbearable. I spent about 10 days of strict bed rest. No school, no work no nothing. Just me & the tv allllllll day.
Eventually I ended up doing physical therapy where they hooked electrodes up to my leg & lower back & shocked the nerve. Idk what kind of magic it was but it worked! After 4 sessions I was able to walk again with significantly less pain. Though I do have nerve damage in my 3 smaller toes on my right foot. Their numb & the doctor said that they will more then likely stay that way the rest of my life.

Today was my first day back in the gym. After a 2 week stim break ferox kicked like a mule!
Kept everything light. Just wanted to get back in the swing of things. Though I'll admit even light weight felt heavy. It was sorta disheartening. Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Super excited to be back though!

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Getting back in the swing of things is coming around a bit slower then I was expecting. It's amazing what 2 weeks off the gym can do to a guy!
But none the less used my legendary to 2 caps a day yesterday. Hopefully I'll be at least back to my normal lifts soon.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Finally had a decent day in the gym today. For the last week that I've been back I was pretty pissed that my numbers were so low. But today was the best glimmer of hope I've had.

Hit chest primarily with some tri's mixed in. Ferox provided some great energy after waking up from a mid day nap. It was the kick start I needed, by the time I got to the gym I was I had that ready for anything feeling.
Hoping to see some results from legendary soon now that I bumped up to 2 caps. My resting vascularity is holding up pretty damn good so I know it's working in those regards. Just got to get my muscles warmed up again.
Hoping for big things by Monday.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448256072.581224.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1448256087.963891.jpg

Things are on the up & up! I probably shouldn't have been doing shrugs so soon but my traps were looking pathetic.

Legendary is in full effect! I even broke out kinda bad since I've upped the dose but hell I'll take it. Legendary has definitely helped me get back to my normal numbers & basically get back on the horse.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Digging the tank, who ever started that saying anyways

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
It was made popular by the guy that does the brosciance videos on YouTube. He has a bunch of funny ones. My next is Donald Pump. Lol

So hit a double on chest today.
Went in around noon & started off heavy.
70lb DB press was easier then it has been since I got back in the gym. Always a great feeling.

Did a lot of drop set cable flys and my stamina was awesome! I was able reset right back where I started every time I finished each set. Made my pump insane.

Hit the hammer strength chest press next. Switched up grips a lot to really hit the chest hard.

Finished up with some dips. Been a while since I've done them & man did I suck at them lol. Busting out sets of 8 was killer. But I managed 5 sets.

Just got back from round 2, hit the bench right off the bat but kept it at 135 & just rep'd it out. 5 sets with out counting. Instant pump.

Grabbed some 50lb DB & did some controlled press. 3sec count. That **** killed me by the 4th set.

Hit some cable tri's after & called it.
I'm beat.