Ligandrol

Justinb7116

Awards
Has anyone heard of Ligandrol? Does this supplement require a PCT?

Jm88888

Jm88888

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking into samething... Totally conflicting information out there. Some people say definitely, some say definitely not...

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Currently taking ligandrol - OL LGD - it is awesome - highly effective and properly dosed. 100% requires proper PCT. It's very suppressive.
Been in kcal deficit all cycle and have gained at least 6lbs of solid lean muscle while shredding body fat nicely ;) would recommend it ?

Justinb7116

Awards
Currently taking ligandrol - OL LGD - it is awesome - highly effective and properly dosed. 100% requires proper PCT. It's very suppressive.
Been in kcal deficit all cycle and have gained at least 6lbs of solid lean muscle while shredding body fat nicely ;) would recommend it ��
What are you going to run as your PCT

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
OL super pct
Clomid
4 weeks

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
Shaner, not to hijack this but are you planning on running anything else with the PCT and Clomid? Like OL Ep1c just to make sure you keep as much of your gains as possible? Also at what dosage are you running the Clomid and where did you get the Clomid from? I'm having trouble finding a reliable retailer online. Thanks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you WILL need a proper pct with a SERM.
A stack like Clomid + alphamax for pct

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Shaner, not to hijack this but are you planning on running anything else with the PCT and Clomid? Like OL Ep1c just to make sure you keep as much of your gains as possible? Also at what dosage are you running the Clomid and where did you get the Clomid from? I'm having trouble finding a reliable retailer online. Thanks
Probably will grab myself a bottle of Ep1c unleashed ya,, love the stuff.
Dose will be:
50/50/25/25
Check PM ?