Rebirth PCT compared to Nolv or clmoid.

Phenoxs

Awards
Im starting this thread to get more insight on the product Rebirth. I will be starting my cycle of Ostarine by OL tommorrow at 15mg for the first week then progress to 20mg the following week at a total of 8 weeks. Now my concern is, how good or reliable is Rebirth for a serm? how does it compare to nolva or clomid? Im only considering running rebirth because im not able to get a hold of nolv or clomid. Any input would be helpful, and thanks in advance!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nolva and Clomid are easy to get ahold of. Where are you from? I'm not bashing BLR but I think it would be stupid to never use a SERM. You can get them for half of the price of Rebirth and they are proven to work.

Phenoxs

Awards
Nolva and Clomid are easy to get ahold of. Where are you from? I'm not bashing BLR but I think it would be stupid to never use a SERM. You can get them for half of the price of Rebirth and they are proven to work.
Im from tx, and i agree id rather run nolva or clomid. I think the cheapest clomid ive came across is more than what rebirth cost.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are plenty of options for you to use to obtain Clomid or Nolva, you just need to look harder.

I'll let other people chime in with their experiences with Rebirth, I just personally never recommend anyone go without a SERM.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The amount of studies that back up Clomid and Nolva are undeniable. Decades of use in bodybuilding also support them. The ingredients in Rebirth also have positive studies backing their efficacy. Personally, I've used it twice and recovered well and kept my gains both times. There are a lot of users on here who have used it with success. Hopefully others will chime in. I can link you logs with blood work if you like. What I like most about Rebirth is the reassurance that I know exactly what I'm taking and also knowing I'm not skirting a legal grey area. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions you have. vujade ran a great log about Rebirth.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The amount of studies that back up Clomid and Nolva are undeniable. Decades of use in bodybuilding also support them. The ingredients in Rebirth also have positive studies backing their efficacy. Personally, I've used it twice and recovered well and kept my gains both times. There are a lot of users on here who have used it with success. Hopefully others will chime in. I can link you logs with blood work if you like. What I like most about Rebirth is the reassurance that I know exactly what I'm taking and also knowing I'm not skirting a legal grey area. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions you have. vujade ran a great log about Rebirth.

thx for the mention Jebrook.

If you have any questions let me know. Ive ran a Rebirth Log with Bloodwork prior to being a Rep.
Im running Rebirth a 2nd time as we speak. Just finished up my 1st week of Rebirth, Viron & Letrone.
Things are going good. Weight has maintained, actually up alb this week.

Phenoxs

Awards

If you have any questions let me know. Ive ran a Rebirth Log with Bloodwork prior to being a Rep.
Im running Rebirth a 2nd time as we speak. Just finished up my 1st week of Rebirth, Viron & Letrone.
Thats also another reason i wouldnt mind trying out Rebirth, i like to know im actually taking a pct that will work. Gambling on some clomid or nolva from the streets always has my iffy. Thanks for yalls input, hopefully i can get more insight from more users.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Wish there was more feed back on rebirth. I used it on my last cycle of high dosed 1 dhea and recovered well, but I would be scared to use it for some thing like Msten trest m1a dmz etc

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rebirth is a good supplement if you cant get your hands on a serm. I think it is sufficient for a mild cycle depending on how the person is. For me I always use a serm just to be safe. Check out the reviews and logs on rebirth to.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established

Did I read somewhere that it's worthwhile running 2 bottles rather than 1? Do you usually run 1 or 2?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wish there was more feed back on rebirth. I used it on my last cycle of high dosed 1 dhea and recovered well, but I would be scared to use it for some thing like Msten trest m1a dmz etc
I used it for a 1 andro cycle a few months ago. And before that for a 4 weeker on Msten. Used Rebirth, Viron, and Formestane in PCT and felt recovered very quickly. I plan to test it against heavier cycles with bloods in the future for my own reference. I trust Rebirth for my recovery absolutely. That's not to say I don't keep heavy ancillaries on hand in case of an emergency.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I read somewhere that it's worthwhile running 2 bottles rather than 1? Do you usually run 1 or 2?
Running it longer, say for 8 weeks certainly increases the amount of recovery in PCT. I've only ever ran it for 30 days and didn't feel the need for longer. In vujade's case, If I remember correctly, he was considered hypogonadal before his cycle. At the end of his very suppressive cycle his test was in the 50's and around 270 after 30 days of rebirth. After another 30 days of Rebirth his test was somewhere in the mid 400's which was over his previous before cycle baseline. The exact numbers are posted in this log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/265587-vujades-blr-rebirth.html?highlight=Rebirth

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
For years and no one has got burnt yet. Knock on my wood

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AGREED-SERMS are cheaper and no otc is a substitute

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AGREED-SERMS are cheaper and no otc is a substitute
Isn't rebirth/e Cotteni a serm with data that says it's as good/better than nolva?
Haven't read the studies, personally. Just seen the marketing material and testimonial.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't rebirth/e Cotteni a serm with data that says it's as good/better than nolva?
Haven't read the studies, personally. Just seen the marketing material and testimonial.
JUST READ THE MARKETING MATERIAL AND TESTIMONIAL......you answered that question yourself. :D

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
JUST READ THE MARKETING MATERIAL AND TESTIMONIAL......you answered that question yourself. :D
By marketing material I meant the write ups and the abstracts. Not a rep saying this stuff is cool.

Plus, there are a few logs with blood work.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Research Chems are playing with fire.
Where is this mentality coming from?. Is it from personal experience?. Or is it that you just read negativity spewed from one persons bad experience to sell a alternative product?. There are supplement companies that I bet are worse than some research companies...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is this mentality coming from?. Is it from personal experience?. Or is it that you just read negativity spewed from one persons bad experience to sell a alternative product?. There are supplement companies that I bet are worse than some research companies...
Yeah. A while back I bought and used bunk Clomid/Nolva/Torem and Exemestane from board sponsors. I'll never use RC again. I don't use anything that requires PCT anymore as I'm a fan of EU/ABE/ArA, but if I did I'd order from $25 shipping.

Edit: also, there's plenty of testimonials of people, some with labs, claiming they received bunk or underdosed RC. It's risky, IMO. So I dont do it.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yeah. A while back I bought and used bunk Clomid/Nolva/Torem and Exemestane from board sponsors. I'll never use RC again. I don't use anything that requires PCT anymore as I'm a fan of EU/ABE/ArA, but if I did I'd order from $25 shipping.

Edit: also, there's plenty of testimonials of people, some with labs, claiming they received bunk or underdosed RC. It's risky, IMO. So I dont do it.
You got bunk chems the board sponsors on this site????????????

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards

Grain alcohol and food coloring? Speak we the people must know

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yeah sure but so is purchasing plants/herbs to restore HPTA instead of FDA approved drugs. You just need to find the right company or get pharma which is pretty easy to find, or so I'm told.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah sure but so is purchasing plants/herbs to restore HPTA instead of FDA approved drugs. You just need to find the right company or get pharma which is pretty easy to find, or so I'm told.
There's a company I trust but isn't an RC.

Rebirth is being sold as a SERM. I don't think the fact it's a plant and not a drug keeps it from being effective. Like all BLR products, there are polar opposite reviews. I've sorta read the studies where it was said to be as effective as nolva but I don't really science much. That being said. If it has studies that have merit proving its as effective as a drug in conjunction with bloodwork, it would be silly to not use it bc it's a plant or herb.

Seems very broish to refute science bc it's not bro approved.

So if anyone wants to clarify the studies I think that would help move this thread in the right direction instead of arguing over RC.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

What quantitative evidence do you have to support than any, none the less all four products, were bunk?

We just recently added approved "sponsor" status to suppliers in the links I provided. How long ago are you talking? You do know that a board "advertiser" or "advertisement" is entirely different than a sponsor.

What sort of labs were conducted to determine the bunk or under dosed status of said product?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What quantitative evidence do you have to support than any, none the less all four products, were bunk?

We just recently added approved "sponsor" status to suppliers in the links I provided. How long ago are you talking? You do know that a board "advertiser" or "advertisement" is entirely different than a sponsor.

What sort of labs were conducted to determine the bunk or under dosed status of said product?
I have labs somewhere. I would have to find them. Time frame would be on the labs but if I had to guess maybe a year or two ago. I can't remember if I was in law school. I just made a mental note that I won't use RC.

Also, I'm fully aware of the difference between an advertisement and a board sponsor. It was from two of the three sponsors here.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I have labs somewhere. I would have to find them. Time frame would be on the labs but if I had to guess maybe a year or two ago. I can't remember if I was in law school. I just made a mental note that I won't use RC.

Also, I'm fully aware of the difference between an advertisement and a board sponsor. It was from two of the three sponsors here.
Please find them and shed some light

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Whether you recovered on Rebirth is kind of irrelevant, as some people (most, probably, on a global scale - and a lot of old school guys) don't do PCT and recover anyway, eventually. From what I've seen on the Rebirth bloodwork, it took 30 days to get to 300 or whatever it was. Compare that to bloodwork for a 30 day Clomid run with levels in the 1200's (fit1962).

We all know On Cycle and PCT supps far outcost the actual gear usually. Just get 2 bottles from different RC suppliers and alternate. Or back up the Rebirth with a SERM. Your HPTA is worth the money. Either way, you are taking a gamble it seems to me - you risk ineffective RCs or you risk Seaweed bringing your HPTA back online.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Your labs (I assume you are referring to your blood work) aren't necessarily indicative of the quality or purity of the chemicals you put in your body. People take pharmaceuticals for many reasons (TRT, lipids, liver, hypertension, diabetes, etc.) with no change. Its not necessarily the fault of the chemical.

CJNator

Awards
Someone posted up a study saying how the main ingredient in Rebirth was compared to rolax I believe in how effect it is I believe.

Phenoxs

Awards
well guys i guess ill take my chances and run clomid from a guy i know here in town. unless you guys know a website i can buy from? send me a message with link. Also if the links you send have clomid with "test or research chemicals" on them, dont bother sending the link lol. thanks alot guy for the inputs and nice arguments :thumbsup:

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your labs (I assume you are referring to your blood work) aren't necessarily indicative of the quality or purity of the chemicals you put in your body. People take pharmaceuticals for many reasons (TRT, lipids, liver, hypertension, diabetes, etc.) with no change. Its not necessarily the fault of the chemical.
You're right. It's not the research chemicals fault. It's my body's. Thanks for the clarification. In the mean time, I'll continue to not use RC while you can continue to defend them vigorously no matter what.

Everybody wins

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I believe mr cooper has posted in this before.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right. It's not the research chemicals fault. It's my body's. Thanks for the clarification. In the mean time, I'll continue to not use RC while you can continue to defend them vigorously no matter what.

Everybody wins
Hold on Woody! Who defended them? I never defended them. I shared a rational and reasonable explanation for your experience. Hundreds of people use them with great success. Don't use them. Use what you what. I could not care any less about your post cycle recovery.