Big Shoutout + <3 to Olympus Labs

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
It arrived!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445617640.958678.jpg

Olympus Labs was amazing enough to give me two free bottles of Ep1c Unleashed. For those of you who don't know - I had a huge box of supplements snatched up by Canadian customs (4 bottles of Alphamax and 2 bottles of Ep1c Unleashed) which really stung as the price tag was about 270$ after shipping. And that's in USD. Since Canadian is practically like Yen right now it made matters even worse.

After posting asking fellow members what the hell customs might have taken the package for ( it's because they spotted the word testosterone and all of them dog piled the package like it was a bomb ) - and Olympus labs AND Performax labs both came in and offered to send me the products I lost for free out of the kindness of their heart. I can't explain how grateful I am as it was really disappointing to lose these and customs were absolute jerks about helping me to retrieve my package.

So thank you guys! Big round of applause for Olympus Labs at being such a bad ass company and AM for being the best forum on the net.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember reading your thread about that. Much respect for both Performax and Olympus Labs!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great company, and apparently excellent customer service as well.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Agreed on all fronts. Fan for life of both OL and PL

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
On behalf of Olympus Labs I'm glad things got sorted out for you! Seriously sucks what happened but we will always try our best to do what's right! Not every scenario works out perfectly but glad to have you apart of the Demigod nation!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Glad we got things straight for you in the end man.

Hope you enjoy the EP1C run! Let us know how it goes bud!

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, great companies. It's easy to support OL when they have a great product line already, but this is nice to see.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Glad we got things straight for you in the end man.

Hope you enjoy the EP1C run! Let us know how it goes bud!
I was waiting for you to show up. Very grateful and excited to see what ep1c will bring to the table! Will definitely be reviewing it!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting for you to show up. Very grateful and excited to see what ep1c will bring to the table! Will definitely be reviewing it!
lol, you know I wasn't gonna miss this : )

Enjoy your weekend man!

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Kudos to Olympus for making things right with you!