Who has tried arachidonic acid

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Couldn't wait. Didn't want to spend the money. But just ordered 2 bottles of SNS XGELS. Pretty excited. I kept trying to find bad information on it so I would save 80$ but couldn't lol. I am a natural athlete and seems this is the best natural anabolic out there.
Who has taken it and has had good results? And do you keep everything you gain from this product? I don't want this to be like a prohormone,come off of it lose everything. I'm not about that. My training and diet is on point. I am reverse dieting out of my show 10/10/15. Pretty excited. Also ordered Alcar, and already taking product with GMS. Anything else I should know? Any advice would be great!

adamg75

Awards
What other natural anabolics are there other than the one you bought?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not like a PH in the sense of rapid gains that dissipate.

I've used both X Gels and X Factor (OG) and enjoyed them. I like 1.5g ArA pre-workout (I have a 5 day split), so I'd do like 2 bottles of X Factor dosed at that ratio, nothing on my off days, and then take a break after those 2 bottles.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's well studied and has shown to be effective. I've personally used it and loved it. I did get slightly additional more DOMs, but nothing unbearable. You may also experience joint pain, but I did not experience this either. Just strength increases, etc. and all that other good stuff. I stacked it with 2g SNS ALCAR pre-workout. I didn't lose any gains that I got from ArA, and ArA seems to stay saturated in your system 2-3 weeks after you've stopped using it. There's a massive help thread for ArA if you need it.

As for other stackables, Soy Lecithin Granules (Phosphatidic Acid provider) is a good substitute to GMS, and provides the benefits of PA. It's also 8-10 dollars for a month supply. Can't really beat it.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
It's well studied and has shown to be effective. I've personally used it and loved it. I did get slightly additional more DOMs, but nothing unbearable. You may also experience joint pain, but I did not experience this either. Just strength increases, etc. and all that other good stuff. I stacked it with 2g SNS ALCAR pre-workout. I didn't lose any gains that I got from ArA, and ArA seems to stay saturated in your system 2-3 weeks after you've stopped using it. There's a massive help thread for ArA if you need it.

As for other stackables, Soy Lecithin Granules (Phosphatidic Acid provider) is a good substitute to GMS, and provides the benefits of PA. It's also 8-10 dollars for a month supply. Can't really beat it.
Awesomeness. Thank you. Looking forward to this cycle

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much hit the nail on the head: as a natural athlete it's one of the best things you can use. Great for cuts and recomps. I see X Gels on sale frequently so definitely cheaper than what ArA used to cost.

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards

The only thing I see in soy granules is phosphitidic choline..same thing? Or

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
No, phosphatidic acid is in the soy lecithin granules.
Oh okay. So say the Gnc "soy lecithin granuals". I see nothing on the back other than Phosphatidic choline. But the granuals themselves have the PA?

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
You can get enough phosphatidic acid from soy granules to have a positive effect on muscle growth/strength?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get enough phosphatidic acid from soy granules to have a positive effect on muscle growth/strength?
Yes. There is an entire thread somewhere, called "I'm on Phosphatidic Acid, y'all" I think.

The most popular brand is Fearn's. As others have said, it works great as an emulsifier for ArA.

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Interesting, I may have to pick up some soy lecithin. So you guys are taking soy lecithin for strength/muscle gains?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What other natural anabolics are there other than the one you bought?
There's tons of natural anabolics, follidrone, anafuse, ep1c unleashed, abe, x gels x factor and the list goes on:)

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
Yes. There is an entire thread somewhere, called "I'm on Phosphatidic Acid, y'all" I think.

The most popular brand is Fearn's. As others have said, it works great as an emulsifier for ArA.
I also read you don't "have"to take ALCAR,GMS,and so on. XGELS alone do a great job. Will I still get great results? I will be taking ALCAR 2g with them, and whatever glycerol in my prepwkrout 1-2g

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also read you don't "have"to take ALCAR,GMS,and so on. XGELS alone do a great job. Will I still get great results? I will be taking ALCAR 2g with them, and whatever glycerol in my prepwkrout 1-2g
You don't. People used to just take ArA solo 4 pills every day (before the modern dosing scheme) and it still worked great.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't. People used to just take ArA solo 4 pills every day (before the modern dosing scheme) and it still worked great.
This. Adding the ancillaries is intended to maximize your cycle.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
ArA is great. Ran some original X-factor solo and loved it. Endurance and strength were nice. Recomped and got vascular. It used to be pricey but you can find deals.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Let me give you some stuff to watch out for. I'm in the minority, as I haven't seen anyone else complain about this: High Omega-6 intake can cause some problems for some people. I don't know if age is a factor, but I'm 48. I definitely had some weird stuff going on with my finger nails and hair loss. Both are symptoms of high Omega-6. I stopped ArA and the nails have returned to normal, and the hair stopped shedding like dead pine needles.

Who knows if it was the ArA, but both of those happened off cycle after PCT, all I was taking was ArA and Fearn's. Since then, I've done a heavy Epiandro cycle and saw no hair loss.

Just something to keep an eye on.

Islander73

Awards
ARA is a great product. As mentioned prior you will likely get some joint stiffnees/pain and increased DOMS but it is well worth it. The Soy Lecithin is definitely legit and if you're like me, you'll get more out of it than the ARA. I'm still blown away at how effective soy lecithin is and I've been taking it since last spring.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
ARA is a great product. As mentioned prior you will likely get some joint stiffnees/pain and increased DOMS but it is well worth it. The Soy Lecithin is definitely legit and if you're like me, you'll get more out of it than the ARA. I'm still blown away at how effective soy lecithin is and I've been taking it since last spring.
You're taking the soy lecithin and no ArA? How's that working?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You're taking the soy lecithin and no ArA? How's that working?
Tons of the crowd here is for the PA content, logs and threads on it are pretty abundant if you care to search.

Works as any PA product should

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't wait. Didn't want to spend the money. But just ordered 2 bottles of SNS XGELS. Pretty excited. I kept trying to find bad information on it so I would save 80$ but couldn't lol. I am a natural athlete and seems this is the best natural anabolic out there.
Who has taken it and has had good results? And do you keep everything you gain from this product? I don't want this to be like a prohormone,come off of it lose everything. I'm not about that. My training and diet is on point. I am reverse dieting out of my show 10/10/15. Pretty excited. Also ordered Alcar, and already taking product with GMS. Anything else I should know? Any advice would be great!
I think you will be very happy with that choice. ARA WILL give you results. Adding a carnitine source like alcar will only help. ;)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh okay. So say the Gnc "soy lecithin granuals". I see nothing on the back other than Phosphatidic choline. But the granuals themselves have the PA?
Get Fearn granules from Swanson. Super cheap

Bigman1292

Bigman1292

Awards
I think you will be very happy with that choice. ARA WILL give you results. Adding a carnitine source like alcar will only help. ;)
If I'm taking 1g, do I only take on workout days? Which is 5-6 days a week for me. Or every single
Day

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Get Fearn granules from Swanson. Super cheap
On Amazon there are reviews suggesting problems with Fearn brand and the FDA.

Any suggestions on which lecithin supplement to take other than Fearn?

Is it simply "soy lecithin granules," or is there some other characteristic that is necessary?

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Also, do you need to get the granules, or can soy lecithin softgels also work?

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Well I couldn't wait so I picked up Now brand Soy Lecithin softgels. How many grams would you guys suggest?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Is it simply "soy lecithin granules," or is there some other characteristic that is necessary?
Fearn and Optima are the usual go to. Olympus labs will have a new product coming out soon with PA.

You're looking for Phosphatidic Acid.
Swanson has the Fearn for way cheaper than Amazon

Regarding the FDA, idk about that. I'll let someone else chime in.

burks

Awards
I used X-Factor when it first came out, as directed, for two bottles. Worked great. Gained a few easy pounds. Only sides were some pretty wicked back pumps and DOMS. Other than that, not bad. I couldn't have made those gains natural as quickly.

Chiefsnation23

Chiefsnation23

Awards
I used X-Factor when it first came out, as directed, for two bottles. Worked great. Gained a few easy pounds. Only sides were some pretty wicked back pumps and DOMS. Other than that, not bad. I couldn't have made those gains natural as quickly.
Agreed. I had similar results as everyone else. Doms were manageable though. Great product!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Here is the letter from 2012, for a 2011 inspection, to Fearn's from the FDA. I'll still be buying Fearn's

www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2012/ucm295411.htm

Hey! Links are back! Thanks Admins!

Edit: And they fixed the problems:

http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2013/ucm367714.htm

Amazing what a little Googling can find :)

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
^ Same here, based on the positive feedback on the forum I decided to try their brand as well given that it lists PA content and the FDA complaint seemed more related to labeling/paperwork stuff.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just start eating a **** ton of red meat and jumpstart your X gels cycle brah (I am not liable if you get cancer).