• Established
Is this too high in aramistane to be good for libido

any experiences?

Looking for a pick-me-up after Ostar1ne

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
This would be better posted in the Anabolic section, but yates84 Hastur or NewAgeMayan could help you out.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established

any experiences?

I've been using it the past week after my cycle of Radarine and Legend and its been working great for me. No change in libido for me at the moment.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
no change up or down?

I noticed bad drop when I had 3 original PES erase but it was High at two, (50mg)

This has 75mg but also a load of other stuff

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people have said they get better results (libido wise) dropping the dosage. You'll only be having 75mg if you have all 10 caps. Most are saying 4-6 caps is better for them...trial and error I guess, see what works for you

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

any experiences?

Its fine.

Sup3rPCT should also raise test and libido, in addition to reducing cortisol. Only possible issue would be joint discomfort from the arimistane at 75mg. Some are sensitive whilst others aren't bothered as much or at all. Fish oil and cissus can help with this department.

If libido boost is a big concern, LJ100 has scientific research behind its ability to boost libido and provide a better sense of overall well being (as well as reduce cortisol and increase free test). One bottle lasts 6 weeks at 5 on and 2 off. Some even drop to 1 cap because it is pretty potent.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, I like Olympus stuff, have ostar1ne in the cupboard but waiting for diet and fitness to be optimal and my libido is back to normal

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Hey kboxer7 will it still raise my test back to normal if I do anything less than 10 pills a day on Sup3r PCT?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hey kboxer7 will it still raise my test back to normal if I do anything less than 10 pills a day on Sup3r PCT?
Are we talking about raising test "back to normal" in PCT after use of a suppressive compound?

In the absence of a SERM, I wouldn't advise SuperPCT (or any otc product) as the sole means by which to get the hpta firing again.

If we are talking about use in conjunction with a SERM, after a SERM, or solo use for natty increases in test, then yes, a lower dose can be used.

The 10 cap dose is based off of scientifically relevant doses of substances, so that is indeed the most effective dose.

You can take less than 10 caps, but results will likely be reduced at least to some extent.

Hope that helps.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I experienced raised libido from using OL Super Pct + Serm in PCT after my Ostar1ne run. It's great stuff, added more gains on top of what I did with Osta. Also had a hard time on leg days because of having to sit down for boner control. If your joints feel "dry" just up your omega 3's and grab some Cissus. I was fine with my usual 4 grams of omega 3 oils a day.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I had a raised libido from using OL Super Pct + Serm in PCT after my Ostar1ne run. It's great stuff, added more gains on top of what I did with Osta. Also had a hard time on leg days because of having to sit down for boner control, and if your joints feel "dry" just up your omega 3's and grab some Cissus. I was fine with my usual 4 grams of omega 3 oils a day.
Good advice right here.

Glad you enjoyed your run with SuperPCT!

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Are we talking about raising test "back to normal" in PCT after use of a suppressive compound?

In the absence of a SERM, I wouldn't advise SuperPCT (or any otc product) as the sole means by which to get the hpta firing again.

If we are talking about use in conjunction with a SERM, after a SERM, or solo use for natty increases in test, then yes, a lower dose can be used.

The 10 cap dose is based off of scientifically relevant doses of substances, so that is indeed the most effective dose.

You can take less than 10 caps, but results will likely be reduced at least to some extent.

Hope that helps.
It did. I'm taking a SERM with it and wanted to make sure that if I missed my 2nd 5 pill dose that I wasn't going to be screwed. Thanks again man.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It did. I'm taking a SERM with it and wanted to make sure that if I missed my 2nd 5 pill dose that I wasn't going to be screwed. Thanks again man.
No problem. Feel free to hit me up at any time man.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Cheers ! Loving Olympus Labs Products, can't wait to see whats coming out in the next few weeks !
With the line-up of new products we have planned its gonna be one heck of a ride!

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
I'm anxious to see the new Olympus products as well!