Why no one bringing up this new ERASE PRO+

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's already a few threads on it. In a nutshell, same effectiveness as old Erase Pro but now with the addition of Ashwaganda.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya most recent formula plus ksm-66. Been a little discussion on it but it isn't widely available yet so there hasn't been too much talks.

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Ya most recent formula plus ksm-66. Been a little discussion on it but it isn't widely available yet so there hasn't been too much talks.
Where can I find the new erase pro plus?

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I think Nutriverse has it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not widely available yet, but should be relatively soon (although I don't have an exact ETA for most places unfortunately).

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
its available at a couple of places. Looking forward to trying it down the line, but still have a bottle of the OG I need to use up

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Expect more talk soon on this, and for it to spread to more retailers as soon as we can

I am pretty happy with this, I think that the overall hormonal balance Erase Pro + will now offer will be fantastic.

Boosted test + lowered cortisol has always been what is generally hoped for from Erase pro and now on both fronts that will be improved.

On top of the muscle hardening it has always given me 3+ weeks in I will always love this in my cuts.
Or any time, and I know it will be great in a PCT setting as well

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
An emerging opinion has been that you don't ever want to crush E, or cortisol, as well. You need them as bodybuilders or as anyone.

The inclusion of adaptogens in Epro is brilliant IMO. I think natty hormonal products should shift to include at least one.

I like that they are masters of balance, and should only bring you positive results.
User depending possibly, but damn I love ashwagandha lol I hope everyone gets treated as well as I do by this

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's available at quite a few retailers actually

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll have a write up soon enough for KSM 66 :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have enough KSM to pass down to my children as a heirloom

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
An emerging opinion has been that you don't ever want to crush E, or cortisol, as well. You need them as bodybuilders or as anyone.

The inclusion of adaptogens in Epro is brilliant IMO. I think natty hormonal products should shift to include at least one.

I like that they are masters of balance, and should only bring you positive results.
User depending possibly, but damn I love ashwagandha lol I hope everyone gets treated as well as I do by this
my cortisol was low on 1 of my bloods and sbhg was maxed out....next test cortisol was higher and sbhg lower!!!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
my cortisol was low on 1 of my bloods and sbhg was maxed out....next test cortisol was higher and sbhg lower!!!
Exactly, the higher your cortisol metabolism, the higher your testosterone metabolism too as evidenced by the drop in SHBG

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I tried Erase Pro (the newer one but not +) and it left me an emotional zombie, with aches all over my body/joints and with no motivation to exercise. I still have one bottle bc I could barely get through the first one. I tried dosing it every other day(read an old thread somewhere where Mr.Cooper said some people are overly responsive and every other day would help), but even then it was a bit too strong, so let's hope + is a bit more balanced.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I tried Erase Pro (the newer one but not +) and it left me an emotional zombie, with aches all over my body/joints and with no motivation to exercise. I still have one bottle bc I could barely get through the first one. I tried dosing it every other day(read an old thread somewhere where Mr.Cooper said some people are overly responsive and every other day would help), but even then it was a bit too strong, so let's hope + is a bit more balanced.[/QUOTE

Got the same joint , body ache with new erase pro, dose it every other day and the pain went away

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I tried Erase Pro (the newer one but not +) and it left me an emotional zombie, with aches all over my body/joints and with no motivation to exercise. I still have one bottle bc I could barely get through the first one. I tried dosing it every other day(read an old thread somewhere where Mr.Cooper said some people are overly responsive and every other day would help), but even then it was a bit too strong, so let's hope + is a bit more balanced.
What other supplementation were you running along side Erase Pro?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
What other supplementation were you running along side Erase Pro?
Nothing, just Creatine. Not bashing the product though, bc if people are wondering if it works without Arimistane, oh it definitely works.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nothing, just Creatine. Not bashing the product though, bc if people are wondering if it works without Arimistane, oh it definitely works.
That response is more likely to attract customers than repel them so no harm ;)

People like potency.
I am betting on Erase Pro + being very enjoyable

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly. I was just curious if you possibly were running anything else that had an effect on estrogen or cortisol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That response is more likely to attract customers than repel them so no harm ;)

People like potency.
I am betting on Erase Pro + being very enjoyable
So many "Can I take twice the recommended amount" threads lol

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Certainly. I was just curious if you possibly were running anything else that had an effect on estrogen or cortisol.
Nope but I was doing IF and had my EP during my 1 or 2 meals at night, don't know if that makes a difference. I wasn't on a PCT(never used anything non-natty) so maybe it was just too powerful for me. I did ABE first and then EP a month or so after, so next time I'm going to run them together which would probably be wiser for my body chemistry.

So many "Can I take twice the recommended amount" threads lol
Man I thought "it's just herbal extracts, how much can it do?". To anyone ever reading this, I highly recommend you do NOT exceed the dosage.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
carmaf, did you get any acute effects upon dosing?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
carmaf, did you get any acute effects upon dosing?
It was a few months back but I'm pretty sure no. I just remember after a while feeling like a zombie (never felt that way before/since and didn't know what was going on until I read up a bit), maybe a week and a half into dosing every day, and then the joint pain and muscle stiffness became unbearable. It was better at every other day, but in the long run I exercised way less and made no strength gains so it actually set me back more than it helped. About 3-6 days after stopping I regained my normal strength levels and started making progress again.

Seems like with something like this, everyone will respond differently(never got any hunger increases from ABE either). If I ever gear up I'll use EP as part of a PCT, but I won't ever run it solo again.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Arimistane was acute, the reformulation has no visible immediate results but over the stack dryness and vascularity, everything expected with an AI.

Yet I still prefer the reformulation because it definitely made fat loss by my own efforts easier. The end of my 8 weeks was the lowest BF % I have ever been at.

I should log EPro+ ...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I should log EPro+ ...
Hell yes you should. Count me in to follow when you do! Through the end of the year is sort of insane for me, but I'm planning fun stacks for the beginning of the new year.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hell yes you should. Count me in to follow when you do! Through the end of the year is sort of insane for me, but I'm planning fun stacks for the beginning of the new year.
With all these new releases I have more stack ideas than time lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope but I was doing IF and had my EP during my 1 or 2 meals at night, don't know if that makes a difference. I wasn't on a PCT(never used anything non-natty) so maybe it was just too powerful for me. I did ABE first and then EP a month or so after, so next time I'm going to run them together which would probably be wiser for my body chemistry.

Man I thought "it's just herbal extracts, how much can it do?". To anyone ever reading this, I highly recommend you do NOT exceed the dosage.
You ran 1 cap daily correct?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
You ran 1 cap daily correct?
yeah for about 2 weeks or so, then 1 every other day for about 2 weeks, then 1 every 2 days or like 2 days on 3 days off until the bottle was done.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro was always overdosed if your weren't on cycle or pct. If natural you only need 25-50mg of arimistane otherwise bye bye libido

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone ready for an insider?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
saw spelling of "flavor"... got sad bc then I knew

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So if this is what's new with erase pro then what's new for ABE?.....ABE+ ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if this is what's new with erase pro then what's new for ABE?.....ABE+ ?

Who said anything about a new AnaBeta Elite version?

glosss

glosss

Awards
Ive never taken anything prohormone like or whatevr, would one cap of erase pro be enough?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive never taken anything prohormone like or whatevr, would one cap of erase pro be enough?
Erase Pro+ is 2 caps but still one dose per day.

Erase Pro is 1 cap.

Either way, yes, stick to one serving per day.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Erase Pro+ is 2 caps but still one dose per day.

Erase Pro is 1 cap.

Either way, yes, stick to one serving per day.
Yeah i got the pro+, excited to run it with 2months of alphamine too :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Who said anything about a new AnaBeta Elite version?
I just have a feeling . If not a reformulation then at least a new label dressing.

But PES never does anything to EPRO without doing anything to ABE and vice versa. So I wouldn't be surprised if they release ABE+ or something of the sorts. Those 2 are their babies.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid stack for sure!

I just have a feeling . If not a reformulation then at least a new label dressing.

But PES never does anything to EPRO without doing anything to ABE and vice versa. So I wouldn't be surprised if they release ABE+ or something of the sorts. Those 2 are their babies.
Interesting.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Love it, would love to see your review of this run later too. What kind of calorie deficit are you running here?