**** got real =\

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
So I went to bulk barn after Danes told me King sucks nuts. I saw they have a great price on lecithin granules. Got some.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445375286.500335.jpg

Then I walked around the corner. And this happened.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1445375310.167909.jpg

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So I went to bulk barn after Danes told me King sucks nuts. I saw they have a great price on lecithin granules. Got some. View attachment 125347

Then I walked around the corner. And this happened.
View attachment 125348
Nice bro!

After you go thru those and get tired of the taste you'll have to check out our new PA/Ergogenic when it comes out ; )

PA + a bunch of other goodies for getting the job done. Oh and crazy legit flavors. I've gone thru so many tubs of Fearn that I'm ready for a change lol

What's your dosing like?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Uh - well - I'm taking like 2 king a day and 2 tbsp of the granules I suppose for now! Mixing this **** into some plain greek yogo and double fruit no sugar added jam so it should be pretty legit!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Uh - well - I'm taking like 2 king a day and 2 tbsp of the granules I suppose for now! Mixing this **** into some plain greek yogo and double fruit no sugar added jam so it should be pretty legit!
Nice. I think you'll like the combo adding that to King (king is underdosed imo).

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've ran king before. I liked it but thats awesome on granules.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Definitely can't beat 8$ for a month supply =\

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
gummy worm gainz > PA gainz
The candy was mostly for a sick girlfriend. She loves dem sour gummy worms. Also got blue feet, sour patch, cherry AND grape blasters, unicorn bacon, sour fruit salad, watermelons, mixed sour berries and of course sour keys.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
sour gummy worms... oh god, this is the last week at a deficit for me. I know what I'll be dreaming about!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^thats what I'm talking about

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It tastes like ass in yogurt.

The best masking agent I've seen is mixing it in a protein shake.
kboxer7 so whens the release date?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Shortly after some flavors of CONQU3R start rolling out. Custom Flavors take time from the testing phase to the production phase.

The amount of insane synergy between the 2 products will be mind blowing!
Ugh. Hurry up.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It tastes like ass in yogurt.

The best masking agent I've seen is mixing it in a protein shake.
kboxer7 so whens the release date?
Conqu3r Unleashed is rolling out with a few custom flavors first, then Phosphas1ze.

I'd say give it two months...ish.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Shortly after some flavors of CONQU3R start rolling out. Custom Flavors take time from the testing phase to the production phase.

The amount of insane synergy between the 2 products will be mind blowing!
Better be at orbit!