Amp citrate vs new Hypermax

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have been using amp citrate for about a year now. Maybe once every 1-2 weeks. I have used it for workouts that are heavy like 90%. And I always have a great workout. I have also used it for work and it's awesome and I can get a ton done. The crash is there but not had and about 4 hrs later. I just get tired but it's not too bad.

Used DMAA and the crash was intense and the focus only lasted like 2 hours for me.

How does the new hypermax compare for those that have used Amp? Is the focus as strong, the crash? amp is the best thing I have found thus far for focus.

I ask because I have been reading the logs about the focus everyone is getting.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I haven't used DMAA that much but there is no crash with the new hypermax for me. The focus is strong too. Not sure how much your tolerance will affect this

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been using amp citrate for about a year now. Maybe once every 1-2 weeks. I have used it for workouts that are heavy like 90%. And I always have a great workout. I have also used it for work and it's awesome and I can get a ton done. The crash is there but not had and about 4 hrs later. I just get tired but it's not too bad.

Used DMAA and the crash was intense and the focus only lasted like 2 hours for me.

How does the new hypermax compare for those that have used Amp? Is the focus as strong, the crash? amp is the best thing I have found thus far for focus.

I ask because I have been reading the logs about the focus everyone is getting.
In my opinion the focus is just as strong in the new version but the feel is alot cleaner, not such a 'dirty' stimulant feel if that makes sense. A user here named Koi has used both versions and commented he enjoyed the current version moreso then the AMP Version. New version you get all the same great focus but now it greatly improves mood as well, jsut a more enjoyable experience. There is a taper off around 2.5 hr mark but no real crash to report of.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really liked my tub of hypermax. I actually logged it on here awhile back. Really one scoop is all i needed and no crash.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you ever used the HyperMax with AMP in it?

Here is my honest comparison of the two and keep in mind, I am naturally very stim tolerant.

The older version of HyperMax, with AMP, 1.5 scoops was perfect for me. The newer version, I need just over 1.5 scoops to really have the same effect. Not 2 scoops, just slightly over 1.5. Users that are logging it or have tried it seem to find the two versions very similar. Like Adizzle said, some users feel as though the energy is cleaner. HyperMax XT was formulated to still provide the energy and focus the the original did, however, without AMP.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried hypermax with amp citrate but I have bulk amp citrate that I mix with E9. I've tried the new one. I am very familiar with DMAA. I regularly take 1 dose ec stack (25/200) every morning except with pwo. So with all that in mind, 2 scoops is perfect with new hypermax XT. Cleanest energy that I've ever tried. To me amp citrate and DMAA feels speed like energy with heavy come down unlike new version of hypermax

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately I never tried the original hypermax I just have a different supp that is mainly amp citrate so can only go off that. I mix it with a scoop of focus and never been let down. Just wanted to see how they compared from those who used both. Thanks everyone

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The new HyperMax XT is very comparable and Im positive you'd enjoy your run! Let us know what you decide!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I just started up my log with the new Hypermax, and I can honestly say that the focus in incredible. Its comprable, if not better to AMP Citrate. As stated above also, the energy I get from the new Hypermax is a cleaner energy. Its none of that jittery cracked out feeling like I would get sometimes with AMP Citrate. The new formula is awesome

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
to me, I feel that Eria Jarensis Extract is better than Amp Citrate & DMAA because of the clean energy without crashing and most importantly to me is that I don't feel like a tweeker.

Dear whoever,

Don't ever consider banning Eria Jarensis Extract

Thanks

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to me, I feel that Eria Jarensis Extract is better than Amp Citrate & DMAA because of the clean energy without crashing and most importantly to me is that I don't feel like a tweeker.

Dear whoever,

Don't ever consider banning Eria Jarensis Extract

Thanks
Unfortunately anytime an ingredient steps up to fill the void left in this category it seems to be short lived. Anyone know what they are "extracting for" and if this is close to DSHEA legal?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eria Jarensis Extract naturally contains N-methylphenylethylamine and N,N-dimethlyphenylethylamine and yes we believe this natural extract should be around for a while.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's good. I was not trying to start any drama. I started this thing of ours with the old ephedra products and have used everything inbetween then and now. Not sure if it is me getting older but I used to get a better feeling from older products than I do with the newer generation of stims. Always on the lookout for a good new one with work, school, family and clinicals starting soon.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea I would def. look into OxyMax XT and HyperMax XT as they are great for focus and a lot of reviews have commented how much its helped them at work. OxyMax XT used to contain N,N-dimethlyphenylethylamine HCL however were switching it out for Eria Jarensis, essentially same compounds just now we have ability to provide it from a natural extract which should be more compliant. Check out this post for a log on HyperMax XT and how it helped him with work!

Thursday: Chest and Back

Today was another great experience with Hypermax XT. Even though I was coming out of a low carb day (Wednesday is my rest/low carb day), I was still able to get a great workout in. I kept the dose at 1 scoop again, I've really liked how my workouts have been at 1 scoop, so why use more if I don't need it right?

Incline Dumbbell Press: pyramid up to 3 sets of 6 @ 110 db's
Flat Dumbbell Press: 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6
Seated Machine Rows: 5 sets of 10, 8, 6, 6, 4
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown superset with Machine Flyes: 4 sets of 10-12
Dumbbell Pullovers superset with Cable Flyes: 4 sets of 12-15
Hammer Strength Incline Press superset with Hammer Strength Iso Lat Rows: 3 sets of 15-20

post training cardio: 15 minutes of intervals on the stairmaster

Hypermax had me feeling amazing this morning. As stated above, my low carb day yesterday had an impact on my pump, but I was able to get a good contraction in all of my lifts, and I was zoned in. I'm really enjoying the laser focus that Hypermax brings. Doing chest and back supersets allowed me to keep the rest time low and I worked up a serious sweat. I like that Hypermax gets me energized to train, but I'm not jittery at all. Its a very clean energy that allows me to stay calm and focus on the mind-muscle connection, and move some heavy weight.

Once again, the focus carry over to my job has been awesome. I can feel that I am noticeably more focused at work, and I am much more productive. I'm really enjoying the way I feel throughout my workouts, and throughout the remainder of my day while taking Hypermax. Nothing negative to report so far, I've really been enjoying this product.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you guys ever have samples? I don't mind getting a tub but it has been real hit or miss for the last year with products in this category.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have samples of OxyMax XT and HyperMax XT samples will be landing in the warehouse on Wednesday!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is that something that can be signed up for on the Performax Labs site?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Send me your address and Il send you a few of each as soon as HyperMax XT lands.

The monk60

The monk60

Awards
I'll have to check out the new Hypermax.
Both amp and dmaa started causing a hard crash for me and I had to go back to lighter stuff. Definitely felt tweekerish.
If you still have samples I'd love to try it