EPO

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would like to have a legal version of EPO :D Something that's proven to boost cardio to the max!

I have good cardio already but I would like it to get even better, I can run 3 mile in about 21 min but I would like to get it under 20 min. I'm 220 lb so bellow 20 would be fast for me!

What's out there that actually works?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't EPO pretty dangerous?

Only thing I know of for cardio performance would be CardioTryx by EvoMuse

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Never touch epo, although I hope you were already aware of that.

Nothing is going to immediately improve your time like that but some things can help, and you may be better off just trying to keep on practicing but trying to get stronger too.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Training. I'd recommend a lot of uphill running. That increased my time and stamina in a big way.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I would like to have a legal version of EPO :D Something that's proven to boost cardio to the max!

I have good cardio already but I would like it to get even better, I can run 3 mile in about 21 min but I would like to get it under 20 min. I'm 220 lb so bellow 20 would be fast for me!

What's out there that actually works?
Primal Labs Super Cardarine seems to do the job

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Cardarine is GW right? So not really legal or safe..?
I found that people like it on this board..>Im not working for the firm or anything..I following a few logs with that product. Is it not legal anymore?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I found that people like it on this board..>Im not working for the firm or anything..I following a few logs with that product. Is it not legal anymore?
I been looking at it for awhile also, it looks interesting for sure but the talk about cancer scares me a little... I think it's legal to buy but not in competition, I read that some cyclist got busted for it, don't know if it was a regular piss test or an blood test though?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I been looking at it for awhile also, it looks interesting for sure but the talk about cancer scares me a little... I think it's legal to buy but not in competition, I read that some cyclist got busted for it, don't know if it was a regular piss test or an blood test though?
Ive read that its in crazy high dose its dangereus... But dude hit the seach button on here and i think some of the users have logs and maybe the best way to do the cardarine :) hope it helps a bit

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Whats your training look like?
Nitrates at lower dosages and citrulline malate help me out with a reduction in fatigue.

Otherwise intervals, hills and long distance

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Whats your training look like?
Nitrates at lower dosages and citrulline malate help me out with a reduction in fatigue.

Otherwise intervals, hills and long distance
I read about Nitrates before, do you have an recommendation on what I should take? Citrulline did very little if anything for me :(

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I read about Nitrates before, do you have an recommendation on what I should take? Citrulline did very little if anything for me :(
I just go for KNO3, Betaine and Cit mal. Mostly to reduce fatigue and increase blood flow (and thus oxygen supply).

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Have any of you guys used CardioTryx before? I have hard time to find reliable reviews...