Big BCAA's

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Is anybody aware of of a company that has BCAA's in big tubs similar to how protein is sold?
I'm sick of having to go out & buy more every week. I drink a LOT of BCAAS. I'm trying to cut out soda from my diet & replacing it with BCAA's so I probably drink 4-5 a day @ 2 scoops each. (More potent flavor)
Currently drinking modern BCAA's because their relatively cheap & GNC is right next to my gym.
So, does any company sell them in large quantities?

INB4
"Just stock up"
Looking for other avenues.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
You can buy bulk unflavored ones which usually come in bags and transfer them to an old protein jug and flavor them with a sugar free drink mix, the largest pre flavored options I know of are AI Recoverpro and Allmax Aminocore which come in 100+ serving sizes.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Woah it does exist, awesome!
But how is it so cheap? Is this stuff quality?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NutraPlanet is a trusted sponsor and has been for many many years.

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
Yeah it is a quality product, just make sure that you have a strong/high quality flavoring to add to the BCAA's it tastes absolutely awful by its self. Btw always add the BCAA's into a glass already containing however much water you want. If you add water to your BCAA's the mixability of the product goes way down and it takes some time for it to dissolve or at least this has been my previous experience with the Nutraplanet Brand but I still use it for its price and quality.

P.S
AI recover pro mixes really easily and the taste is not that bad by itself (the Red Raspberry in my opinion is the best flavor)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Myprotein also sells pretty huge bags of bulk flavored. I've only had the tropical fruit and they're not bad at all. Def not the best flavoring but for the price ts not even a comparison. Got like 2lb for $12 or something.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, I always add my scoop after water with any product/powder.

I was thinking about just adding that Kool-aid concentrate liquid

gkusa001

gkusa001

Awards
Sounds like a solid plan. btw what is the cut for? Just apart of your training circuit phase (Power/Strength>Hypertrophy>Fatloss/Break) or do you have a comp coming up

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm not actually cutting, in fact I'm bulking a bit.
I'm just trying to do away with my bad soda habit.
The local gas station sells 44oz fountain sodas for 80cents. There's days of drink 2-3 of them. A terrible habit that I'm desperately trying to quit.
The word diabetes terrifies me now realizing just how bad I was getting.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
booneman77
Any idea what the difference between ibcaas & their regular BCAA's is?
There's a 2$ price difference but I can't find out why.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
booneman77
Any idea what the difference between ibcaas & their regular BCAA's is?
There's a 2$ price difference but I can't find out why.
iBCAA's are supposed to be "instantized"... I find it makes no difference ha.