Flavoring bulk BCAAs/Agmatine/CM

S

sina

Banned
Awards
I used to use Core ABC i like how it has 10g of BCAAs, with 5g CM and Beta-alanine. I'd like to know if there's a simple way to flavor bulk unflavored supplements. It would save me money if i Just bought BCAAs and CM individually and flavored it...

As we know with core abc, xtend and such, They use Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors with Malic Acid, Sucralose and Acesulfame-K

I just want to know besides doing crystal light and MIO to flavor BCAAs what is a alternative way?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know some people at my work flavor their water with a squeezed lemon or orange. You could do that and at least it would be flavoring from a natural fruit.

E

EMG81

Awards
I know some people at my work flavor their water with a squeezed lemon or orange. You could do that and at least it would be flavoring from a natural fruit.
Citric acid seems to take the edge off of my mixed bulk ingredients. Using fruit is a great idea. That said, the taste of bitter hell is part of the fun.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Citric acid seems to take the edge off of my mixed bulk ingredients. Using fruit is a great idea. That said, the taste of bitter hell is part of the fun.
The taste of bulk BCAA is no where near fun, lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
The taste of bulk BCAA is no where near fun, lol
And some being worse than others...

Don't even think about trying Dymatize BCAA unflavored bulk. And the texture (shudders at the thought)...

ON Instantized BCAA isn't too bad. Smells and has the consistency of flour.

S

sina

Banned
Awards
Flavoring is a bitch :/ I am not sure how these companies are using their flavoring systems such like where they buy it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And some being worse than others...

Don't even think about trying Dymatize BCAA unflavored bulk. And the texture (shudders at the thought)...

ON Instantized BCAA isn't too bad. Smells and has the consistency of flour.
I've used Dymatize and Allmax. Probably why I don't use intraworkouts now lol

Christenson26

Christenson26

Awards
I make my own preworkout with caffeine, CM, Agmatine, and creatine. I just go buy some powdered lemonade mix. Needa get something sweet or sour (or both). ****s bitter as hell I tried mixing it into a protein shake once and almost threw up in my car.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's wrong w Mio? You didn't specify it had to be natural and you can use any flavors you like, and it's portable for mixing in last minute.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brownrg8 Supplements 7
F General Chat 18
Whacked Supplements 4
M Olympus Labs 1
H Supplements 9