Mass GH?

tjs

Awards
Thinking about running this again next time but was wondering if adding something like tr3st would be a good idea???

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
What was your experience like with Mass GH?

I'm really interested in the GH effects. Notice any fat loss?

tjs

Awards
ye a leaner than i have ever been strength went up overall very good product and will be buying more

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Nice.

Thanks for the input man.

Were you on anything else when running it?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nice.

Thanks for the input man.

Were you on anything else when running it?
There are quite a few logs for LGD and Ghar1ne solo around here if you want to check them out. A few of them I think ran the two together (which is what MassGH is). Hit me, Yates84 or Hastur up if you need anything. yates and hastur are the serm pros though. I deal more on the natty side of things.

tjs

Awards
ran with dermacrine and other normal supps {vitamin fish oil etc..} pct with clomid and super pct ive heard good things about tr3st and think that combined with mass gh it could be badass!!!

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Also in for answers. Was looking at a Mass GH and tr3st run this December, haven't found any logs with anybody stacking these 2 yet. Seems dermacrine is the go to stack.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also in for answers. Was looking at a Mass GH and tr3st run this December, haven't found any logs with anybody stacking these 2 yet. Seems dermacrine is the go to stack.
I think that'd be a bad ass stack! How long are you going to run it for?

tjs

Awards
Thinking. Mass gh, arimacare pro, tr3st. Then use super pct, str3ngth, and clomid for pct. what yall think?? Maybe throw in a bottle of radar1ne for on cycle and a bottle of epic for post cycle with a bottle of gharine

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I already have my MASS GH and Tr3st to run together. Very excited for the combo. So yes, I think they will go great together.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0