Big Round of Applause for Performax Labs

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1444772159.188102.jpg

Big shoutout to Performax Labs! After my run in with treacherous Canadian customs and them basically telling me my supplements are basically "ceased until further notice" (I was told that so far they're marked as testosterone and they won't be investigating the package any further for several months at least) I came on and asked if anyone knew why the product was marked as Testosterone. Well it's just because Canadian customs is lame and think any label that says testosterone must be steroids.

Well Performax labs saw my thread! And they sent me this totally free! I cannot speak as to how impressed I am with them, and grateful. Thank you guys! You really made my day - I thought I was going to be out well over a $100 (USD - not CAD) and they solved the issue for me when it was no fault of their own.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yeah it was pretty amazing. Got similar love from OL as well and am just waiting for the package before I make the post. Both very amazing companies that made my day! Was pumped to get the magazine and protein cookie too! Lol

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome news. what kind of cookie is that.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 bottles, nice! You going to run it solo or with something?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem brother, Im glad it showed up so quickly!|

Now go make dem gainz!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
3 bottles, nice! You going to run it solo or with something?
With things most likely. I've got a healthy supply of ARA, PA, and will be getting EPI from OL so I'll be using that also. May run it with laxacrine if I ever get packages through customs again :p