Tr1umph, Mass GH, Dermacrine cycle log

Misfits88

Awards
So here we go started my cycle of:

Tr1umph @ 40mg ed (am/pm)
Mass GH @ 2 caps ed (am/pm) this I will incorporate after one solid week of triumph
Dermacrine @ 3 pumps ed (am) this will also be added to cycle along with mass gh

Support:
Arimacare Pro @ 8caps (4am/4pm)
BCAA (intra/post)
Mesomorph PWO
Multi Vita
Creatine Mono
Glutamine
Tudca @ 1-2 caps

9:00am breakfast:
1 cup of oats, 1.5 cups of milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of greek yogurt, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 1 banana
1x triumph / 4x arimacare pro / multi vita

12:00 noon, snack:
1 pb & j protein bar (32g)

3:00pm Lunch:
4 cups of black bean and lentil soup (beef chunks,black beans, lentils, red onions, carrots, corn, beef broth)

5:00pm Gym:
1 scoop Mesomorph (pwo)
2 scoops BCAA, 5g creatine mono, 5g glutamine (intra)
2 scoops of whey - 40g (post)

8:30pm Dinner:
3 chicken legs
1 cup brown rice
x1 triumph / x4 arimacare pro

As for the gym It was arm day. I start off with some bench press to get blood flowing then branch off to triceps,biceps some secondary delts.
Hammer curl, db curl, spider curl, preacher curl, ez bar curl, ez bar reverse curl, concentration curl, rope pull dow, skull crushers, dips, tension single arm pull down, close grip ez bar bench...went heavy on all sets.

I will be posting macros in later logs as oppose to what my meal consisted off

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good. Do you have your pct planned out?

Misfits88

Awards
you know it bruh... I got nolva(20,20,10,10), clomid(50,50,25,25), super pct, follidrone, dermastrength, mass hgh lecheek

Misfits88

Awards
Day 2

Macros -
Calories: 1634
Fat: 62g
Carbs: 124g
Protein: 156g

triumph 1 cap w/ breakfast...1 cap w/ dinner
arimacare pro 4 caps w/ breakfast... 4 caps w/ dinner

1 scoop mesomorph (pwo)
2 scoops of bcaa 3:1:2 ratio (intra)
2 scoops of whey (post)

today was back/shoulder day. still dont feel any different just great pump and endurance from pwo. work has been hectic so trying to keep my calories high is a challenge considering all my meals are low on calories but high in protein. I will post pics soon so ya'll can see where im starting from.

Misfits88

Awards
Day 3

Macros -
Calories: 1696
Fat: 68g
Carbs: 134g
Protein: 140g

1 cap triumph / 4 caps arimacare pro / 3 pumps dermacrine (am)
1 cap triumph / 4 caps arimacare pro (pm)

Ive added dermacrine earlier than planned. Recovery has definitely gone up. Dont feel sore especially since ive been going heavy on my training.
Today was Chest day. bench press (pyramid up to 165lbs 5reps at max) incline press ( pyramid up to 115lbs 6 reps at max) cable flys (high, mid, low pyramid up to 25lbs 10 reps at max) db flys 35lb dbs (4 sets 10 reps) incline db press 35lb dbs (4 sets 10 reps)

Misfits88

Awards
Apologies for not posting in quite some time but life has stolen the luxury of time from me. Anyways I'm starting week 3 of my cycle. Macros have been consistent with my earlier posts. But I gotta say I'm up to 165lbs looking very lean. Strength has shot up across the board. Everyone keeps complimenting on how big I've gotten and keep asking on what I'm on lol. Energy is amazing no lethargy. I have a feel good feeling all the time almost like alpha male.

Misfits88

Awards
Forgot to say that I have added OL mass gh to the equation on my second week. 2 caps(1 am/ 1 pm)

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Would like to know the end results since I have tri1umph that I wanna start in mid December

Misfits88

Awards
dude Tr1umph is hella awesome. For being a mild PH its pretty damn potent. I love this cycle. I should reach the end of my cycle around thanxgiving with detailed results my brotha.

TheLaw

TheLaw

Awards
Any final thoughts on this, now that you've been through the cycle and (I'm assuming) almost done with PCT?

Misfits88

Awards
haha sorry i dropped off the face of the planet, holiday schedule has been bananas at work. So yeah I have one more week of PCT left. So far the cycle was amazing. Went up to 170lbs lean mass, strength is way up across the board. 3 weeks into pct and only lost 4lbs, strength is still up. Arms, chest, back and legs are much more defined. My only rec is getting some cissus xt, this cycle was hella dry and joints will hurt but not too much. Had no sides or issues at all. No lethargy im assuming thats thanx to the dermacrine. While on cycle going to the gym was a blast, 6 days a week was no problem. My diet was less than optimal, due to my schedule I couldnt eat enough calories to reach my daily goal of 3500. Carbs and protein were on point tho. Any questions let me know. Sorry again for the ****ty log. I will do a much better job at this on my next cycle, which will probably be tren/epi...the 12 week off cycle countdown begins, cant wait.