Top 3 Supplement for Strength

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CreMax XT will certainly be on that list, its launching next week full dosed Creatine, Betaine and Amentoflavone amoung other ingredients like LALG, COP, Glycerol, Electrloytes etc.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Acute or chronic effects?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
X Gels, it's the only thing other than AAS that has had a significant improvement in strength for me. Ep1c Unleashed did a good job of gaining a little strength during my cut too, so I would definitely recommend that one as well.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Nice :) yah I love Ara for that as well - it kicked my joints ass last time I used it though. What is your guys preferred method when taking. I was hitting the gym 6 days a week taking 6 caps on workout days and none on off days.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Amp citrate has been killer on heavy days like 95% + days. Total focus for me and always a great workout. Use it once every 2 weeks or so.

E9 helped me with recovery and thus helped me with strength due to better recovery.

I felt like I had good sessions with ABE but I was also eating more due to ABE...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Single ingredient or comprehensive products? Also depends on what you define "strength" as.

In general Ergonine has me covered for the most part in this regards.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolute Strength:
1) Ergonine (Creatine+Betaine+Other Stuff)
2) Arachidonic Acid
3) Phosphatidic Acid

Strength-Endurance: Epicatechin

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels
epi-plex
i love me some green magnitude too if you want to add creatine to a cycle

or basic stuff mono + betaine

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I think soon I'll have the opportunity to stack Ara/Epi/PA/Alphamax/Basics. Would this be worthwhile on a cut or should I save it all for bulking.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Don't care for or respond to creatine, betaine. Ara good for high rep sets but decimated my low rep strength. YMMV

So for me:

Stimulants + PA + glycogen above normal + target muscle inflamed and stiff from being trained twice a week + 10g beta alanine in the 8-hour period before the gym

Some carbs pre help immensely too :D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
-epi and ArA for sure. Still haven't used PA, so number 3 would probably be anacyclus.

If I'm saying products:

- MyoSynergy (Elite, now)
- X Gels or X Factor
- Ergonine

Though if you let SARMs fall in since they're sold by supp companies now, you're opening yourself up to a slew of others -- LGD and OSTA for sure.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone get nasty burps from the xgels? Had to stop usage man it was nasty

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone get nasty burps from the xgels? Had to stop usage man it was nasty
Been a while for me, but I don't think so.

Nothing compared to the OG fish oil gels before they made the hard-coated or lemon-flavored ones LOL

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, but on the topic -- best burps ever are from LipoMorph. Mmm, menthol! lol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Okay back to the secondary question. Would you guys bother spending the money of using ARA/PA/Epi on a cut assuming it would still give all the great benefits or do you feel like they would be wasted. Perhaps the trio could promote mass gains while in a cut? Hmm hmm?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Okay back to the secondary question. Would you guys bother spending the money of using ARA/PA/Epi on a cut assuming it would still give all the great benefits or do you feel like they would be wasted. Perhaps the trio could promote mass gains while in a cut? Hmm hmm?
Yes natty anabolics still have a place in a cut.

HICA is an all-star too (1.5g in Ergonine) ;)

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Single ingredient or comprehensive products? Also depends on what you define "strength" as.

In general Ergonine has me covered for the most part in this regards.
This. If we're talking products with multiple ingredients, E9 has to be right up there, as it has creatine, betaine, LCLT, HICA, and ferulic acid, all of which I enjoy, and take in bulk the majority of the time when I'm not using E9. I also really like beta alanine, and I find that, over time, it helps me progress faster than without it (likely due to increased endurance and training volume).

As for other individual ingredients, PA has to be right at the top of the list; I progress faster in all rep ranges when I'm taking PA.

I don't use ARA due to medical history, but I would use PA on a cut. If you can't fit the calories and fat from the granules into your diet, then go with a concentrated PA supplement, but the choline from the granules can also be beneficial during a cut. I don't have enough experience with Epi yet to draw any conclusions based on personal experience, but I think it can be useful on a cut based on the research and what I've heard from others.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yeah E9 is something I would love to try but I just can't deal with international shipping. It's too brutal. Maybe one day Driven2lift will supply me.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah E9 is something I would love to try but I just can't deal with international shipping. It's too brutal. Maybe one day Driven2lift will supply me.
Lol I would love to.
The flat rate is good as long as you order a couple, and value is already great.

But Athletix is always on the lookout for improved shipping options and rates.

Maybe once I get a bundle of extra Ergonine smuggled north I can ship it your way Matt lol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I think Athletix should send us a pallet so we can sell it to Canadians and get them hooked.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haha we are working on it!

But yes the best bet is to try and order 2-3 and then the shipping value is much better

MrMakAttack

Awards
Posted a similar thread elsewhere. For me, Creatine, Phosphatidic Acid, Betaine Anhydrous. Haven't used ArA yet but I have a feeling that will be replacing Creatine or TMG on my list once I try it...

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Ya I don't think I've tried much betaine or beta alanine. I know Hyde has beta alanine in it but I'm pretty sure it's really underdosed.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1) Creatine
2) Betaine
3) ArA

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
For me

Epi, amentoflavone, PA in lecithin

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Still haven't tried amentoflavone
You should, if it "fits" you, you will love it. So far I have found komodo's to be stronger than analyze. Although I am still testing it, I want to be sure.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You should, if it "fits" you, you will love it. So far I have found komodo's to be stronger than analyze. Although I am still testing it, I want to be sure.
What do you mean "fits" what have you noticed thus far?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean "fits" what have you noticed thus far?
There are people than didnt feel anything and others that have acute effects. I have been using it for two years on and off and every time I start it I am stronger, weights feel lighter. When I stop it I also feel the difference. I was taking two amentomax pre till the end of the bottle. Towards the end of the month I always feel that its effect diminishes a little.

I have also tried 3 caps pre but it was like taking my regular two. Last month I use komodos at 2caps and I felt much stronger than amentomax.

BUT, last week in an effort to make komodos bottle run out faster so I could jump to amentomax and compare, I took 3caps and was really better than two. Now I dont want the bottle to finish!

IMO, if you r going to try amentoflavone use komodos first.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely CreMax XT if you're looking for something that has a few different ingredients to help. Creatine, amento, and other goodies you cannot go wrong.

I also like ArA and (-)epi

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There are people than didnt feel anything and others that have acute effects. I have been using it for two years on and off and every time I start it I am stronger, weights feel lighter. When I stop it I also feel the difference. I was taking two amentomax pre till the end of the bottle. Towards the end of the month I always feel that its effect diminishes a little.

I have also tried 3 caps pre but it was like taking my regular two. Last month I use komodos at 2caps and I felt much stronger than amentomax.

BUT, last week in an effort to make komodos bottle run out faster so I could jump to amentomax and compare, I took 3caps and was really better than two. Now I dont want the bottle to finish!

IMO, if you r going to try amentoflavone use komodos first.
I am a good responder to amento.
Top recommendation as the BOGO grab from Athletix.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is the dosage recommendations for PA?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What is the dosage recommendations for PA?
At least 750mg - 400mg Pre, 300 Post (That is how Wilson's study structured it). If you use Lecithin granules, it is a healthy food, so more can be better in a lot of ways - if you can fit the macros in. Most around here take 4Tbs total which is a label 2400mg PA.