How to mask Alphamine flavor?

jathan_howe

Awards
I recently bought a tub of PES Alphamine and I bought it on fruit punch, which is a flavor I dislike. I always seem to forget to check the flavor of which tub of any given PWO I pick up and with my luck, always end up with fruit punch. I want to use this product however, my receipt is expired so I can't take it to get another flavor. I was wondering what I could potentially mix this with to mask the taste. I eat oatmeal every morning at breakfast and was wondering if it would mask the taste or if it would alter the taste of the oatmeal? I'm open to other suggestions as well. Thanks guys!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Just take a scoop straight to the dome. Take your scoop of Alphamine, tilt your head back, dump it in your mouth and chug water. Problem solved :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry you don't like the flavor. I wouldn't suggest mixing it with oatmeal (not only would that prob taste weird but also because it is best taken away from food).

I'd do as suggested above just shoot it back in a little bit of water and maybe chase it with more water.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually don't like fp flavored stuff either but love alphamine fp. But yea, if it's bad for you just like others have said, just take as a shot.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I recently bought a tub of PES Alphamine and I bought it on fruit punch, which is a flavor I dislike. I always seem to forget to check the flavor of which tub of any given PWO I pick up and with my luck, always end up with fruit punch. I want to use this product however, my receipt is expired so I can't take it to get another flavor. I was wondering what I could potentially mix this with to mask the taste. I eat oatmeal every morning at breakfast and was wondering if it would mask the taste or if it would alter the taste of the oatmeal? I'm open to other suggestions as well. Thanks guys!
I've got you covered bro.

My go to for anything like this situation (or to flavor "unflavored" supps for that matter), is to grab one of two things to mix it with:

1. Powdered minute maid lemonade
2. Hawaiian punch powder packets (blue razz is my fav)

They are ULTRA cheap with a lot of servings and have pretty strong flavoring with no extra calories. You do have to put up with artificial sweeteners and artificial coloring though : /

jathan_howe

Awards
Thanks guys! Reppin' you all for your helpful answers. I appreciate it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Either very little water to just shoot it back or a lot more water to dilute the flavor.

I find it easier to shoot something back if it's in an actual shot glass versus a shaker cup.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
have you tried it though? alphamine fp is amazing IMO and most other fp supps i have had are terrible.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either very little water to just shoot it back or a lot more water to dilute the flavor.

I find it easier to shoot something back if it's in an actual shot glass versus a shaker cup.
Yeah I would just do it as a shot and then chase with some water after

halljo

halljo

Awards
Hit it with a Mio...the orange is off the charts strong and should be able to mask the taste. The lemonade will lighten the taste a little bit.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Snort it. Kidding. Are you taking pwo? If so, you might look into picking up a tub of Ergonine. I've mixed fp alphamine with both nanaberry and blue ice ergonine and it works well. E9 has a strong flavor and should cover up the fp. Plus, E9 is a cheap and effective way to get some of your daily staples

jathan_howe

Awards
I actually have three tubs of E9 already (Blue Ice). How would mixing the two taste?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I actually have three tubs of E9 already (Blue Ice). How would mixing the two taste?
It won't taste like fruit punch. The dominate flavor will be the E9. I can't really describe it