Mutant PRO-100. Best tasting Protein.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Have you guys tried this Protein yet? Mint Chocolate chip ice cream has real chocolate chips in it. Strawberries and Cream has real bits of Strawberries in it. 100 % Whey. In my opinion it is the best tasting protein I have tried by far.

Just wondering what you guys thought of it if you have tried it?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Nah havent tried will be hard to beat select protein.
You guys on here are pretty loyal to PES. I use all their products but have not tried their protein yet. I'll have to try it out. What flavor do you recommend?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys on here are pretty loyal to PES. I use all their products but have not tried their protein yet. I'll have to try it out. What flavor do you recommend?
You are missing out for sure.

Snickerdoodle or Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup are on top of the list going off reviews/feedback.

Definitely give it a try though.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Snicker doodle is the bomb.not bias at all but when it's the best it's the best.

deepseajs

deepseajs

Awards
  • Established
Snickerdoodle. Best tasting protein I have ever had. I just switched to select 2 weeks ago after using ON gold standard whey for damn near 10 years. Hooked.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Cool thanks guys. I'll pick up a tub of snickerdoodle.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only Select could come close to MyProtein prices....
Gotta ball on a budget.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you guys tried this Protein yet? Mint Chocolate chip ice cream has real chocolate chips in it. Strawberries and Cream has real bits of Strawberries in it. 100 % Whey. In my opinion it is the best tasting protein I have tried by far.

Just wondering what you guys thought of it if you have tried it?
I had a sample of Mint Choc, it was good but not among the best I have tried.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Cool thanks guys. I'll pick up a tub of snickerdoodle.
Don't! I like PES and use some of the products regular put Select is NOT a good testing protein and Snickerdoodle is undrinkable! Not trying to upset anybody but Select is not as good tasting as people say, great profile though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't! I like PES and use some of the products regular put Select is NOT a good testing protein and Snickerdoodle is undrinkable! Not trying to upset anybody but Select is not as good tasting as people say, great profile though.
You're one of the very few who dislike Select.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You're one of the very few who dislike Select.
Still trying to work out what in Select is causing me to **** my brains out errrrr time. Has to be the flavouring?

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Best tasting huh?
PES PB cup and Cellucors vanilla are pretty damn good. Mutant seems to be getting good reviews though

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Best tasting huh?
PES PB cup and Cellucors vanilla are pretty damn good. Mutant seems to be getting good reviews though
Yes from the ones I have tried. Which are Dymatize ISO 100, Gat's Supertein, and PES select sent me a sample of their cookies and cream. Was not impressed with it at all. But I will try out Snickerdoodle. Mutant blows the cookies and cream away.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes from the ones I have tried. Which are Dymatize ISO 100, Gat's Supertein, and PES select sent me a sample of their cookies and cream. Was not impressed with it at all. But I will try out Snickerdoodle. Mutant blows the cookies and cream away.
Select Snickerdoodle is one of the top 3 flavours of all time. The best in the PES Select line by a wide margin.

Blonde, MC and CnC are also good, but some people hype them so much on AM you may have too high an expectation from them.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Or I'm "one of very few" that's actually honest... Great profile but not tasty
Can't argue numbers it's the best.ive tried them all and this is the best In my opinion.why would anyone lie about protein taste.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
If you don't like PES Cookies and Cream you won't like Snickerdoodle either.

Since everybody on here says they love that flavor I though it might be only me and I had other people around me try it and nobody liked it...

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yall must have bad taste.
Not everyone has the same tastebuds dude. Why insult someone over a difference in opinion? I really like Select SD but if alwaysfirst does not that is totally understandable.
I don't like Select PBC, I think it's weak and nowhere near the taste of Reese's as many believe. But if they enjoy it great for them.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I don't want talk bad about PES at all, it's a great company and the profile of Select is one of the best but unfortunately not very tasty to me, but I hear that they are coming out with a Vanilla that's supposed to be the "best" so I'm willing to give Select another go with that flavor.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or I'm "one of very few" that's actually honest... Great profile but not tasty
Honest, which is good, but still one of a very few select individuals who doesn't enjoy Select.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
Where is the best source pricewise for the PES Select?

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
The Cookies and cream from PES tasted very watered down. Not much flavor to be honest with all of you.

Mutant on the other hand , for example the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream? It tastes like I went to the ice cream shop and ordered a shake in that flavor. Even has real chocolate chips in there that you actually get inside your mouth and I have found myself chewing before swallowing. When Im done pounding my shake there are chocolate chips on the bottom of my shaker bottle.

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
PES is graciously sending me samples of :

SELECT Protein-Milk Chocolate-1 Sample

SELECT Protein-Cookies 'N Cream-1 Sample

SELECT Protein-SnickerDoodle-1 Sample

SELECT Protein-Peanut Butter Cup-1 Sample

SELECT Protein-Blondie-1 Sample

I am typically an Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard kinda guy, but am shopping around a bit now. I will be mixing these in milk. I just can NOT stomach mixing any protein in water. Blecch.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES is graciously sending me samples of :

SELECT Protein-Milk Chocolate-1 Sample

SELECT Protein-Cookies 'N Cream-1 Sample

SELECT Protein-SnickerDoodle-1 Sample

SELECT Protein-Peanut Butter Cup-1 Sample

SELECT Protein-Blondie-1 Sample

I am typically an Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard kinda guy, but am shopping around a bit now. I will be mixing these in milk. I just can NOT stomach mixing any protein in water. Blecch.
Nice sample pack there!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really liked the Mint Chocolate Mutant PRO. My buddy gave me a sample and it was delicious.

FWIW I haven't even looked at profile or anything so simply commenting on taste. Bud knows I like mint flavored things.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
PES Samples are 1/2 serving, don't add too much water/milk. That said, I too found the two I tried (SD and PBC) to have light flavoring compared to other brands. The actual taste (that was there) was fine, but I liked way PBC better than SD. Flavoring is hard - my preferred brand (RawDynamix) also has light flavoring, but luckily you can "double shot" the flavoring, which makes it perfect. And yeah, taste is pretty subjective.

Zariph

Awards
I've gone through a tub of mutant B-day cake...I must say it wasn't the best tbh...it was kinda sweet vanilla watery taste...tried PES snickerdoodle/CnC/PBcup which I prefer way more....tho my GF really liked the mutant pro 100, almost as much as she likes the pes PBcup

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Cookies and cream from PES tasted very watered down. Not much flavor to be honest with all of you.

Mutant on the other hand , for example the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream? It tastes like I went to the ice cream shop and ordered a shake in that flavor. Even has real chocolate chips in there that you actually get inside your mouth and I have found myself chewing before swallowing. When Im done pounding my shake there are chocolate chips on the bottom of my shaker bottle.
The PES protein flavors are very mild besides Blondie that one packs in flavor. I enjoy all of them, but I can see how some may not think they are all that great.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
I've gone through a tub of mutant B-day cake...I must say it wasn't the best tbh...it was kinda sweet vanilla watery taste...tried PES snickerdoodle/CnC/PBcup which I prefer way more....tho my GF really liked the mutant pro 100, almost as much as she likes the pes PBcup
Try the Strawberries and Cream or Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Those are both of Mutant's top rated flavors and I don't disagree with them at all. Birthday Cake has not been well liked compared to other flavors I have listed and used myself.

Zariph

Awards
Try the Strawberries and Cream or Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Those are both of Mutant's top rated flavors and I don't disagree with them at all. Birthday Cake has not been well liked compared to other flavors I have listed and used myself.
yeh well would love to try some samples...IM from EU and cant really find a place to get mutant pro 100 samples...Im not gonna invest in a full tub again cause of the experience with the B day cake;p

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Yeah to be honest with you, I haven't even bothered with the Birthday Cake flavor. Just seems like it would be too sweet for me no matter how good it was.

I also recommend the Old Fashioned Vanilla Milkshake. You won't regret it!