dont know much about supplements need some help.

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
So is it ok to just take IML andro 1 and nothing else with it? I don't have to cycle it or anything right?? Second question what about IML dmz 4.0 would I cycle that one and if so with what? But probably just gonna take andro 1

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How much time, in hours, have you spent here, searching and reading past threads on those compounds?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is it ok to just take IML andro 1 and nothing else with it? I don't have to cycle it or anything right?? Second question what about IML dmz 4.0 would I cycle that one and if so with what? But probably just gonna take andro 1
The answer is NO on both products. Both must be cycled and both will require a pct regimen.

Last edited:
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I can't even tell if this is serious or trolling

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
take a look in the anabolics section and read up before you take anything please. Especially with prohormones / AAS / SARM / hormone modulators

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Research.

Correct section for post.

And just no, lol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been on Superdrol at 20mg a day for three years now. My pee is red but I take 3 fish oils a day so I'm fine.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yeah I would back up off this fast. Sounds like someone recommended you something that you need to research more. Both of these are anabolics and are to be taken just as serious as steroid use if you don't want to risk tanking your body.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea do a lot of research before you just jump into a supplement like 1 andro. I would advice just trying out a natural anabolic supp first if you haven't and then once you have done all your research have a proper plan down with a pct then it would be okay.

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
Thanks guys. Yeah will probably just stay away from it then.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys. Yeah will probably just stay away from it then.
Just do some more reading and get a good base of knowledge on these anabolics. Any steroid or pro hormone needs to be cycled and ran with cycle support and a proper PCT.

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
Thanks. Yeah I know people thought I was messing around but I really had no idea. I've done some reading but never really knew cuz some people will tell you crazy stuff. But yeah definitely gonna do a lot of research before I try any of this stuff.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks. Yeah I know people thought I was messing around but I really had no idea. I've done some reading but never really knew cuz some people will tell you crazy stuff. But yeah definitely gonna do a lot of research before I try any of this stuff.
Good call.
If in the future you need help with planning a cycle. lay it all out and show that you have an idea what you are doing ;)

Or probably pm any of the helpful guys here for help figuring things out

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
Cool yeah I just felt like I hit a plateau been changing up my workouts and stuff but haven't really been seeing much more gains. And if I do end up taking prohormones in the future what's a good one to start with for a first timer?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Honestly - with the difficulty of gettting them - and how scarce they're becoming - just take an oral like anadrol or dbol. Some people will say - this is horrible advice - but I found that PHs didn't effect me nealy as well as an oral and they're just as toxic. Anavar may be a good option - but they aren't magic either way - I learned that. I would take them as something to enhance yourself - not as something to break through a plateau, if you're hitting a plateau its because you're doing something wrong either not even rest, food, or training needs to be tweaked (I'm not saying you aren't working hard - just something isn't right - maybe you're training too hard etc) so if you start taking PEDs to break through plateaus its kind of a crutch and not a bonus like it ought to be.

Edit: If you go with an oral only cycle - make sure to get a test base- Dermacrine, 4 Andro, Stano (all on orbitsupplements.com) will work as a test base to keep you feeling okay and ensure your Test levels dont tank.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never take Dbol by itself unless you want to gain 10+ pounds and then lose all of it lol

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Never take Dbol by itself unless you want to gain 10+ pounds and then lose all of it lol
Back in the day - and I could be wrong - but I'm pretty sure in the U.S Dbol was the first and only steroid around - and it worked great for them. But yes - a test base is desirable I don't disagree - and Dbol does add water weight - but you won't "lose everything and then some" like some people claim - unless you hit pct - never train, eat like ****, and give up on life. PCT is when you want to dial in the most.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool yeah I just felt like I hit a plateau been changing up my workouts and stuff but haven't really been seeing much more gains. And if I do end up taking prohormones in the future what's a good one to start with for a first timer?
If your diet and training are dialed in and you're old enough, I would start researching your options. The oral steroids mentioned earlier are illegal and often counterfeited. Start with the milder compounds and go from there. SARMs, and 1 and 4 andro's are the best places to start with. No sense in going the stronger route unless you can't reach your goals this way. Also there are some naturally anabolic substances that might help you get where you want to be.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the biggest questions I'd have are how old are you? How long have you been training (consistently)?

There are more, but those are the main ones that should help us out. Because you can keep reaching gains naturally for a very long time and I always recommend doing that as long as possible before adding in anything on the PH side.

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
I can't upload a image. But I'm 28, 5"6 154lbs. I've been training consistently for a little over a year. I was always really skinny my whole life before I started lifting about a year ago I was 118lbs. That's me in my avatar picture.

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
But I'd like to get to 165-170 with a low body fat percentage.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't upload a image. But I'm 28, 5"6 154lbs. I've been training consistently for a little over a year. I was always really skinny my whole life before I started lifting about a year ago I was 118lbs. That's me in my avatar picture.
Okay, so at 28 you don't run the risks that an 18 year old does when talking about PHs and such. But if it's only been for over a year, I think you have a LOT of room left to grow naturally. Packing on 36 pounds is a lot to do in one year's time, man. It's very likely that it's going to slow down from that pace as long as you don't want to get obese lol ;)

But there is a lot more room for you to grow just by varying nutrition and training. Stick around the forums and we'll definitely help you out.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you look bigger than 154 in your avatar. What's your bf?

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
And I appreciate everyone's help. I don't have any friends that lift or anything to know this stuff.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I appreciate everyone's help. I don't have any friends that lift or anything to know this stuff.
You've found a good landing spot to call home. AM is a very good community and a great place to learn.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I don't know my bf?
Just wondering bro. Haha, at your height/weight you have to be basically all muscle based on that pic! Looks like you know how to put in work! Welcome to AM brother

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
Just wondering bro. Haha, at your height/weight you have to be basically all muscle based on that pic! Looks like you know how to put in work! Welcome to AM brother
Thanks man. Yeah I workout like crazy I love it but I'm just pretty new and raw about knowing a lot of the stuff. My friends are either drunks or lazy so I lift by myself I just find workout routines and stuff off the internet.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You've found a good landing spot to call home. AM is a very good community and a great place to learn.
Seconded. This place is great. Doesn't get any better as far as online foruming goes!

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
Yeah this was the first forum I've actually posted on and probably just gonna stay on this one cuz you guys all seem pretty cool and have a lot of knowledge of the game.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this was the first forum I've actually posted on and probably just gonna stay on this one cuz you guys all seem pretty cool and have a lot of knowledge of the game.
You'll find all the info you need in here. Welcome aboard the gain(z) train!

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
What would you guys recommend as a good natural test booster? Or should I hold off that too. The only supplements I take is protein and fish oil pills.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
the best bang for your buck won't be a t-booster, unless taking super physiological amounts of test/AAS it offers no real tangible difference.

When you are older t-boosters become more appealing though.

Right now I suggest checking out athletixsports.com the write up on Ergonine.

9 ingredients that will all be helping you out here. Proven ergogens all at proper doses and under $1/day.
Same day 0.99 shipping and 10% off with "driven"

Creatine + TMG will be a big difference for you already, plus the rest of the formula you should be performing better and progressing to your aesthetic goals

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys recommend as a good natural test booster? Or should I hold off that too. The only supplements I take is protein and fish oil pills.
Yea, if you don't want to jump into sarms/prohormones, take a look at ArA, (-)epi, and/or PA products for a natural boost. Ask away if that sounds foreign to you!

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
Yeah I don't know what any of those letters stand for? Lol

jerm724

jerm724

Awards
the best bang for your buck won't be a t-booster, unless taking super physiological amounts of test/AAS it offers no real tangible difference.

When you are older t-boosters become more appealing though.

Right now I suggest checking out athletixsports.com the write up on Ergonine.

9 ingredients that will all be helping you out here. Proven ergogens all at proper doses and under $1/day.
Same day 0.99 shipping and 10% off with "driven"

Creatine + TMG will be a big difference for you already, plus the rest of the formula you should be performing better and progressing to your aesthetic goals
I went on their site and read about it. That might be something I'm interested in trying

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, if you don't want to jump into sarms/prohormones, take a look at ArA, (-)epi, and/or PA products for a natural boost. Ask away if that sounds foreign to you!
ARA=Arachidonic Acid supplements like XGels, X-Factor, Hemodraulix, etc.
(-)-Epi= (-)-Epicatechin products like Follidrone
PA= Phospatidic Acid products like Fearn Soy Lecithin Granules

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I went on their site and read about it. That might be something I'm interested in trying
Any questions let us know, or browse the Athletix section or our product reviews which are pretty great across the board.

It replaced 4 bulk supps I was buying, has an extra 5 goodies, and costs less. + nanaberry tastes pretty delicious

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, good info in here. Ergonine is a solid and cost effective one to grab. ArA products like X Factor of X Gels are good, too. And -epi is wonderful. My favorite is MyoSynergy Elite since you're getting more than just the -epi in it.

I think any of those would make a noticeable difference for you, but I also think you likely could get more results without anything yet. Basically don't feel like you NEED to add any of these to see progress.