You're Personal Favorite Cutting Supplement?

CoreyL.A.

CoreyL.A.

Awards
Looking for a new supplement to help with shedding a little bf, getting cut up for the winter..... ? yea I know lol, I figured why not? Anyways post your your personal favorite supplement you like when on a cut.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT. Amazing sense of well being. Amentoflavone to help with strength. And F95 to help maintain lean mass.

CoreyL.A.

CoreyL.A.

Awards
OxyMax XT. Amazing sense of well being. Amentoflavone to help with strength. And F95 to help maintain lean mass.
Interesting. Heard a lot about OxyMax, lots of great ingredients In that one for sure.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epic Unleashed + Alphamine.

I swear like a MF and lean out like crazy. Intensity goes through the roof.

Single supplement would be Shift or OxyMax. Shift is stimfree, OxyMax is stimmed.

I like evomuse absolutely abliderated as well but it's a topical.

CoreyL.A.

CoreyL.A.

Awards

Single supplement would be Shift or OxyMax. Shift is stimfree, OxyMax is stimmed.

Who makes shift?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alphamine is my absolute favorite, but Shift is great if you're looking for something that is non-stim.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine has my vote. Although it's not an product particularly, EC dominates all cutting supps

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PEScience SHIFT + Norcodrene.

Try it and tell me you're not amazed.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My last two cutting stacks were

Alphamine + Alpha T2 (Now DC but you could use Shift) + Erase Pro + Forskolin 95 + Yohimbine HCL

Solid Stack.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After trying out so many, pretty much Norcodrene/Shift are down in my books as the best. They provide energy and appetite suppression, two problems I have when I'm cutting.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Heard a lot about OxyMax, lots of great ingredients In that one for sure.
I think OxyMax XT and Shift would be a great stack.

I thought Shift was stimmed, but not with caffeine. I could be way off though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like anafuse with norcodrene and shift. Always lean cutting stack!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those seem to take the win so far according to everybody, I might just be persuaded enough to cop some and do a little fat annihilation ☺
Shift has had solid reviews. So have OxyMax XT. The F95 in both would be very beneficial during your cut.

CoreyL.A.

CoreyL.A.

Awards
Shift has had solid reviews. So have OxyMax XT. The F95 in both would be very beneficial during your cut.
Not a big fan of stims tho, so might be looking to replace the OxyMax.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Norcodrene. It really hits more fat loss pathways (some being pretty novel) compared to pretty much anything on the market.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Exotherm-Incinderine stack is incredible.
8 fat burners and 2 AIs. Cant lose.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
The Exotherm-Incinderine stack is incredible.
8 fat burners and 2 AIs. Cant lose.
If everything is on point, how much of an assist would you say it'd give someone on a six week run? Im strongly considering running and logging it as soon as i finish my epic/strength log. 6 weeks only because going on vacation and need to be beach ready/have to finish current log. Ill be stacking this stack with bps laxacrine

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If everything is on point, how much of an assist would you say it'd give someone on a six week run? Im strongly considering running and logging it as soon as i finish my epic/strength log. 6 weeks only because going on vacation and need to be beach ready/have to finish current log. Ill be stacking this stack with bps laxacrine
It will be a huge boost. And if you eat clean at or below maintenance it will be even better. 6 weeks is plenty of time to shred a lot.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
It will be a huge boost. And if you eat clean at or below maintenance it will be even better. 6 weeks is plenty of time to shred a lot.
Ill be in a deficit. Everything i eat will be tracked and weighed. If i don't get chosen for logging opportunity, im going to purchase this stack and log it beside bps laxacrine. Ill take before and after pics from the front,side and back. Everything will be on point.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be in a deficit. Everything i eat will be tracked and weighed. If i don't get chosen for logging opportunity, im going to purchase this stack and log it beside bps laxacrine. Ill take before and after pics from the front,side and back. Everything will be on point.
I'll def follow when u log

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Itll be a huge benefit for sure.
Especially when really dieting.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Itll be a huge benefit for sure.
Especially when really dieting.
I really want to run this log. I want to run it so bad and i have so much faith in these products that im actually going to withdraw the log application i put in and pick these up next week. So it is set in motion, i will be logging exotherm and incinderine in a race to the finish line to get beach ready for December 12.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely be logging. I thought it over and i feel like these products will be most likely to get me as ripped as possible for my vacation December 12

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Ive purchased the exotherm/incinderine stack . Will begin logging for 6 weeks as soon as i finish current log. Going to be pushing the limits and trying to get as lean as possible for vacation.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive purchased the exotherm/incinderine stack . Will begin logging for 6 weeks as soon as i finish current log. Going to be pushing the limits and trying to get as lean as possible for vacation.
It's a great stack for sure. Link the log itt so I can follow along. Both are very legit products.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
It's a great stack for sure. Link the log itt so I can follow along. Both are very legit products.
Will do. Ill make sure i let you know before it goes up. Will probably start November 1st or a few days before, just waiting on product deliveries at this point, ive ordered everything already. Going to be a six week log, exotherm/incinderine/laxacrine in an all out cut. Check out my current log if you want an idea of my starting body fat percentage,just uploaded progress pic today and there's another pic at beginning of log that will give pretty good insight to how lean i am right now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im excited for this one! Def let us know so we can subb.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ExoTherm is good stuff. I'm not being too strict with my cutting diet (still in a deficit though) and looking leaner (even past the initial water loss, I am looking leaner which is what I'm trying to say).

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As someone said earlier, Reduce XT is an excellent addition that can help you out by controlling cortisol during your cut.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Abliderate ammo is my fav. Reduce XT close second.

Forsk 95 is an excellent addition as well

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Incinderine has Forskolin in it as well.
Plus 600mg 50% EGCG
Raspberry ketones
Synephrine
Yohimbine
caffeine.

Combine this with Exotherm TRansdermal.
Chrysin
Atractylodes MAcrocephala
Stearoyl vanillylamide
Cirsium OG
'
This is one of the best fat burning stacks I know of. So many good fat burners and stims and AIs all at viable doses.
Alone every ingredient is good for fat burning and most are sold solo. With these 2 products you get a giant stack of stuff.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great product.
started it today.first thing i noticed it apparently gave me diarrhoe though i was taking it with meals. had this also with pes shift. due to the menthol perhaps in the lipomorph?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
started it today.first thing i noticed it apparently gave me diarrhoe though i was taking it with meals. had this also with pes shift. due to the menthol perhaps in the lipomorph?
That is a common issue with Forskolin. Happens to me too, unfortunately. Try a lower dosage and increase it over time.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a common issue with Forskolin. Happens to me too, unfortunately. Try a lower dosage and increase it over time.
This ^ some due get diarrhea with forsk. It'll diminish