ANABOLIC TRINITY

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Has anyone started taking Anabolic Trinity,and if so how do you like it so far?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I haven't used it but I will be using it here soon! We actually have a promo for it going on right now so logs will be up here soon.

deadlift655

Awards
I've been taking it for a little over a week now along with 25 mg Halodrol. Seems pretty good so far. I have used Halodrol enough times in the past to know how it affects me. I have also used Epiandro in the past, but only at 200 mgs day.
I seem to be hardening up while my waist seems to be going down a little. I'm looking forward to finishing the bottle.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get this moved to the proper section so discussion can continue further. Admin

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The anabolic section

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we get a label? I'm guessing epiandro, osta, and laxogenin

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
And it just released a little over a week ago guys so reviews will steadily begin to roll in. The compounds have been utilized together before but usually with multiple products. mountainman33 has ran this stack and loved it. We also have some loggers coming up so I'll post their links itt when they're available.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been taking Anabolic Trinity for 11 days now at 5caps before workouts,and my workout sessions has been pretty interesting.

njt11

Awards
I have been taking Anabolic Trinity for 11 days now at 5caps before workouts,and my workout sessions has been pretty interesting.
Any noticeable sides yet? Lethargy, libido, etc?

Khazima

Khazima

Awards
I'll be starting a log on it soon once i've overcome a random injury and got back into the swing of things.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran the ingredients separately and it cost a pretty penny, but when asked how I liked it this was my answer on another thread.

"Finally hit 205 lean. No lethargy, libido was sky high with the Epiandro, and the Epiandro provided the AI properties I needed for the Osta. 8 weeks and felt great."

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And this :

"I am looking for a epi-andro product, but have never ran a sarm before...the lethargy issue makes me nervous, lol."

Me: "The Epiandro squashed that but good. I wanted to screw every woman in sight, and fight anybody who looked at me wrong. Almost got into it with one dude because I felt like he was looking at my date too long. No issues with lethargy at all. I ran Androvar the whole time 400 mgs. I'm going to run that stack often, it was delicious."

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Very interesting will be looking for logs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wheres this holy trinity you speak of?
Strong exclusive through hard rock. 25mg osta, 300mg epiandro, 100mg laxo, all for a full 30 day supply :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Is that insider still going? & have loggers been chosen yet?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that insider still going? & have loggers been chosen yet?
No sale is over :/ it was for 72 hours. Loggers will be chosen tomorrow

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
No sale is over :/ it was for 72 hours. Loggers will be chosen tomorrow
Wow I can't believe I missed out on that sale. What a good deal.

gearhead26

Awards
X2 FML missed out due to 100% comms blackout on my fob here in afghanistan!

blackout due to recent C130 crash..... google the rest if you please.

great deal on that trinity!! ill be looking forward to the logs for the meantime ive got some olympic products enroute.....

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I can't believe I missed out on that sale. What a good deal.
We run sales all the time. Go to the Web site and get on the email list. You get first shot at all our sales that way.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I awaken in the mornings,My body is Super tight in the Chest area,and the Abdominal area..

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And this :

"I am looking for a epi-andro product, but have never ran a sarm before...the lethargy issue makes me nervous, lol."

Me: "The Epiandro squashed that but good. I wanted to screw every woman in sight, and fight anybody who looked at me wrong. Almost got into it with one dude because I felt like he was looking at my date too long. No issues with lethargy at all. I ran Androvar the whole time 400 mgs. I'm going to run that stack often, it was delicious."
mountainman's answer to my question convinced me that I wanted to run this...I put in an app and luckily was chosen to log it. can't wait to get ANABOLIC TRINITY in my hands!!!

btw-it will be a full 8 week run!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to it! thebigt