Ultimate T before Ostarine cycle?

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I plan on starting my Ostar1ne cycle Jan 2016. Whats your thought on using 8 weeks of UT prior to cycle? Any pros or cons? Or it doesn't matter?

Also there is roughly 11 weeks until Jan 2016.....should I start 8 weeks now and have about 3 weeks until Ostar1ne? Or wait another 3 weeks and then start UT so that it ends roughly the day that I start Ostar1ne?

Thanks

(edit: I've already finished 8 weeks of UT about 1.5 months ago)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Isn't ultimate T a natural testosterone booster? I don't think it's going to make that big of a difference in relation to how you run it around ostarine, man.
How did it work for you the last time you did it?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
i would save it until later and after the cycle because osta can suppress

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Isn't ultimate T a natural testosterone booster? I don't think it's going to make that big of a difference in relation to how you run it around ostarine, man.
How did it work for you the last time you did it?
I had great success with Ultimate T. What I noticed the most was it boosted my confidence which was almost non-existent. 2ndly, I noticed that I could eat more but my body got leaner. I highly recommend trying it. I would have purchased AlphaMax (I will try sooner or later), but I got hooked up with UT and other goodies.

Thank you to the rest that replied.....Darn, I was hoping to run UT again. I already have OL Super PCT as part of my PCT. Any issues with adding in UT?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No issues, it just might be a bit of a waste to run both. There are a lot of natty test boosting ingredients in Sup3r PCT.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Maybe you could run it after your pct is over.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
No issues, it just might be a bit of a waste to run both. There are a lot of natty test boosting ingredients in Sup3r PCT.
Agreed, it would be a waste to run two natty test boosters in PCT. Save one for gainz down the road

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. You guys made this easy for me.

I wonder if UT will suffice and save super pct for future cycle(s)?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. You guys made this easy for me.

I wonder if UT will suffice and save super pct for future cycle(s)?
Based on the profiles, you're better off with Super PCT right after your cycle. It will help with estro control.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I Plan on doing, new Erase Pro+ and Reduce XT with Arm1care Pro and Ultimate T after my Osta Run

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I Plan on doing, new Erase Pro+ and Reduce XT with Arm1care Pro and Ultimate T after my Osta Run
Not all at once i hope? definitely use Ultimate T after PCT and choose either Arm1 or Erase if you are set on those two. Then use the other with Ultimate T.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Not all at once i hope? definitely use Ultimate T after PCT and choose either Arm1 or Erase if you are set on those two. Then use the other with Ultimate T.
Erase pro+ while on Osta, then Arm1care pro off with Clomid. any reason not to use UT while on pct?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Erase pro+ while on Osta, then Arm1care pro off with Clomid. any reason not to use UT while on pct?
I wouldn't want to reduce SHBG while trying to restore homeostasis in pct.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't want to reduce SHBG while trying to restore homeostasis in pct.
Good point I will keep it simple then celltech / clomid is expensive as fk here to. Lucky I grabbed osta on sale at nutra Probably the only sarm I will ever use anyway just for this cut hoping to get my deadlifts up or at least maintain DL strength while on. I got enough Ep1c UL and EvoMuse BMP / Myo stashed away to might do either of those after or BMP with ep1c.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Good point I will keep it simple then celltech / clomid is expensive as fk here to. Lucky I grabbed osta on sale at nutra Probably the only sarm I will ever use anyway just for this cut hoping to get my deadlifts up or at least maintain DL strength while on. I got enough Ep1c UL and EvoMuse BMP / Myo stashed away to might do either of those after or BMP with ep1c.
log this, man, the whole lot

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Alight will make one for it I was motivated by TheSolution and his log with osta so I couldn't resist trying
Im sure osta will see you right, Im keen to see how the BMP goes post-cycle.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
What will be your osta dosing ? I was thinking about going with lowest dose while still benefiting. If that is even possible. I guest ill review whether to increase/decrease or remain on weekly basis.