Just purchased High Volume and Norcodrene.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So I did it. I just purchased a tub of High Volume and a bottle of Norcodrene. I will add the Norco to my stack of Alphamine and Shift. What is the best way to take the stimulant stack I now have? I know Norco is strong so I don't want to overdue it while taking Alphamine at the same time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't take them all at the same time. Take one or the other at full doses-or 1/2 of each to make a full dose if you want to use both products. When I ran the same stack I would do two norco am and one norco one scoop of alphamine and high volume preworkout pm. Just add shift in with both doses.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I did it. I just purchased a tub of High Volume and a bottle of Norcodrene. I will add the Norco to my stack of Alphamine and Shift. What is the best way to take the stimulant stack I now have? I know Norco is strong so I don't want to overdue it while taking Alphamine at the same time.
Seperate Norco and Alphamine dose
You could do 1 serving norco upon waking and 2 servings alphamine pre-training (if you train later at night) or vice versa
High Volume dose pre-workout. just beware on leg days. It may hurt :)

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
So do I take two Shift pills in the morning or only one and then another in the afternoon?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So do I take two Shift pills in the morning or only one and then another in the afternoon?
Your choice.

If doing a dose of Alphamine or Norcodrene in the morning, I would split the SHIFT dose in 1 AM and 1 later with another dose of Alphamine or Norcodrene.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep it looks like ppl have you covered. Taking them all at full dose is alittle over kill so do half dose and see adjust your dosage time accordingly to when u train.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are these additions working for you?