Exotherm on lean bulk

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
So, this may be a stupid question, maybe not lol.

Anyone tired running Exotherm while on a lean bulk?

I'm on a very conservative lean bulk right now, and the thinking is Exotherm might help stave off the fat while also making me dry out a bit.

Thoughts?

Scoons33

Scoons33

Awards
  • Established
So, this may be a stupid question, maybe not lol.

Anyone tired running Exotherm while on a lean bulk?

I'm on a very conservative lean bulk right now, and the thinking is Exotherm might help stave off the fat while also making me dry out a bit.

Thoughts?
I think Exo will shine in your lean bulk. I have used it in a cut and now in a 'lean bulk" cycle and love it.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I'm currently just doing 500mg of test

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exo would be great in a lean bulk, but it is primarily a fat burner with AI properties. If you start seeing elevated e2 sides on that 500mg, I'd look at Letrone for the big gun. I ran Letrone on my last blast with stellar results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use letrone over Exo on a lean bulk personally. Exo would still be great if you already have it though.

If it's a very conservative lean bulk letrone in itself would help you both dry out but help with gains as well. I used letrone on a recomp for 4 weeks and it was great. Leaned up nicely and even added a little mass. I will use Exo on all my cuts though. Used it solo for 4 weeks and I leaned out substantially without any additional burners. Both very effective products.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Yea I've already got the AI part under control with Adex, mainly looking for the fat burning effects of Exotherm. However, if the AI in Exotherm means I may be able to reduce my dose of adex, even better.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could, but it would be pretty mild on 500mg.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
I agree, I don't think it will aid in a substantial manner for e2. But even a small boost in AI properties with the main desired effect of fat loss would be great.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exotherm would be a perfect addition. The fat burners are specifically what your after and the fat burning potential of Exotherm is high.
One of the added benefits is the fat burners are not stimulants so you can stack other fat burners like INcinderine with it.
And of course you get the added AI activity and atractylodes potential to increase HGH, IGF-1, t3,t4, cAMP, and ghrelin.