Best 'one hit' OTC PCT?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Not looking for a PCT per-se here, as im wanting it for an Ostarine cycle - but i will be running a dose that may cause mild shutdown

I wouldnt mind running a mild ph soon too

Whats the best, complete OTC pct that doesnt need a stack

iforce reversatrol v2 get some good feedback but unfamiliar with the ingrediants

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
OL Super PCT + SERM
Alphamax + SERM

You're getting a SERM, correct?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would always run a SERM no matter what. In addition to that, I like AlphaMax in addition to help with cortisol control. AlphaMax has your AI in it already so you wouldn't need to purchase another one. And the F95 is always great for any time. It could assist in helping you maintain your lean mass from your cycle and decrease fat tissue. Both L-DOPA and Arimistane will help boost total testosterone, L-DOPA will control prolactin, while Arimistane will also control estrogen and cortisol which can be an issue post cycle.

However, once again, no matter which OTC you take I would also use a SERM.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
yeah got a serm, however it sometime seems overkill for LG products or ostarine which some use in pct anyway

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Never used any LG products, but it's definitely not overkill with ostarine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Osta has shown in studies to be suppressive at 3mg... so unless youre dosing lower than that... get a serm.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
We have 25%off all Primeval labs at phwsupplements going on now. Some great products with proven results . Check us out !!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x 2 for OL Sup3r PCT

Covers a good range of issues...organs, estro, prolactin, test boosting

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As ANT said I would look into Alphamax as its one of the most complete Testosterone Boosters/PCT products available, it address's Freee and Total Testosterone, Cortisol, Prolactin and Estrogen control, contains full dose of Forskolin-95 for lean mass and general testosterone support through Zinc and D3.

PHW Supplements has a 20% discount right now when you use Performax20 at checkout! Awesome deal!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with either Super PCT or Alphamax. But bro, GET A SERM

Toff

Awards
  • Established
GOT a serm.

Why then, do many use ostarine in their PCT? Some PCT products even contain 7.5mg of ostarine.

Jurys out

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
GOT a serm.

Why then, do many use ostarine in their PCT? Some PCT products even contain 7.5mg of ostarine.

Jurys out
Jury WAS out, until more research/user feedback came out. None of the knowledge guys (in anabolics) who are active in here are recommending osta in PCT anymore. It's suppressive.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
x 2 for OL Sup3r PCT

Covers a good range of issues...organs, estro, prolactin, test boosting
This hands down. Covers a LOT of angles and supports not only test boosting but general health parameters that tend to be negatively affected from a cycle.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Forget OTC pct, nothing, I mean nothing causes the production of LH and FSH like serms do. Using anything else is a waste of time & money.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Forget OTC pct, nothing, I mean nothing causes the production of LH and FSH like serms do. Using anything else is a waste of time & money.
Correct.

He did say he has a serm on hand already. I thought he just wanted something otc to add to the SERM.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established

Yea, he said he's combining with a SERM

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have to echo AlphaMax or Super pct from OL. some of the best products in their categories

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
How so? A ton of guys run a natty test booster along with a SERM during PCT
There is no benefit to doing so IMO. SERMS accomplish what we want far better than anything else does. You are already using the most effective compound available to promote LH & FSH production, why add in something that is far less effective at doing so? Your already using the best compound, why throw in a less effective one alongside it?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
There is no benefit to doing so IMO. SERMS accomplish what we want far better than anything else does. You are already using the most effective compound available to promote LH & FSH production, why add in something that is far less effective at doing so? Your already using the best compound, why throw in a less effective one alongside it?
I agree that a SERM will accomplish most everything. It just depends on the t-booster you pick. Many have added in estro/prolactin/cortisol, which can be beneficial when your body is rebounding from a cycle. Just depends on how your body reacts, but we do agree on the main issue - OP needs a serm!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
couldnt have say it better!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
im surprised noones invented a designer serm or sarm serm in the same way we have ph

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
im surprised noones invented a designer serm or sarm serm in the same way we have ph
Not sure what you mean by "sarm serm." BLR has Rebirth. I'm not commenting on the efficacy of the product and I don't want to start a debate on it, but it's out there.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ok, but OTC Im saying,
We've managed to achieve boosting with designer AAS and PH's but no-one brought our a strong SERM tht doesn't need a doctors license

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ok, but OTC Im saying,
We've managed to achieve boosting with designer AAS and PH's but no-one brought our a strong SERM tht doesn't need a doctors license
Well there you go....you could make millions

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Not looking for a PCT per-se here, as im wanting it for an Ostarine cycle - but i will be running a dose that may cause mild shutdown

I wouldnt mind running a mild ph soon too

Whats the best, complete OTC pct that doesnt need a stack

iforce reversatrol v2 get some good feedback but unfamiliar with the ingrediants
In my experience, Arimistane-based products have treated me better than reversitol.