Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
it was and is great-I used it on a cut and helped me lean out nicely. I also had a muscle hardness while in a pretty big deficit. didn't have any negative sides ie-dry joints. Have used it for light Andro cycles during pct as well. What are you using it for?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it was and is great-I used it on a cut and helped me maintain lean mass and still muscle hardness while in a deficit. didn't have any negative sides ie-dry joints. Have used it for light Andro cycles during pct as well. What are you using it for?
PCT and hoping it will dry me out cos I'm bloated from mk677 too.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else tried it?
When I searched Google it mainly have og formula reviews.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
chedapalooza logged it and saw a 10 point reduction in his tested estro

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrong section for pct suggestions but It would be fine to use (new formula)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wrong section for pct suggestions but It would be fine to use (new formula)
Yeah I wasn't asking for suggestion, till u asked me n I answered u.
I'm here for ppl that used it n wanted to know what they experienced while on it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I'm a rep, but it dropped my e2 very low. It's very effective, and next time I might even half the dosage because it worked so well for me.

My e2 came back at < 5 :eek:

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm a rep, but it dropped my e2 very low. It's very effective, and next time I might even half the dosage because it worked so well for me.

What so the new formula is more potent ?
Did it help with water weight ?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, I never used the old formula do u can't compare. And yes, water weight dropped easily.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Dang! Thats a good reduction right there lol

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, you know it's low when they just say less than 5! That's why I'll dose it lower next time :)
How was your libido at that level?. The OG versions, if dosed too high would kill mine, interested to know if new does the same

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How was your libido at that level?. The OG versions, if dosed too high would kill mine, interested to know if new does the same
My libido improved while using it solo. Especially during the first few weeks.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good to know, will have to buy some when my stash of OG has run out

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely noticed it reducing estrogen levels during an oral cycle. Was skeptical of the new formula, but they seem to have nailed it. Wish i still had a couple bottles lol, pretty handy.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about combining it with another otc ai like this blr stuff? together as potent as aromasin?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely noticed it reducing estrogen levels during an oral cycle. Was skeptical of the new formula, but they seem to have nailed it. Wish i still had a couple bottles lol, pretty handy.
Nice I hope it drops water weight from mk677!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about combining it with another otc ai like this blr stuff? together as potent as aromasin?
While there would likely be some additive effect combining rebirth and Inhibit-E, I'm not sure to what extent that would be.

I would certainly not encourage the expectation that combining the two would serve as a replacement in a situation that would otherwise demand Aromasin or stronger.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At <5 it was pretty low. That's why I'm going to use a lower dose next time :) I didn't intend to get it that low, and was rather shocked LOL.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While there would likely be some additive effect combining rebirth and Inhibit-E, I'm not sure to what extent that would be.

I would certainly not encourage the expectation that combining the two would serve as a replacement in a situation that would otherwise demand Aromasin or stronger.
I believe he was referring to Letrone, which is our AI.
uubiduu I personally wouldn't recommend combining two products that obviously work well enough on their own. Too much isn't better when dealing with hormones.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe he was referring to Letrone, which is our AI.
uubiduu I personally wouldn't recommend combining two products that obviously work well enough on their own. Too much isn't better when dealing with hormones.
That would make sense, thinking of the wrong product, general point still applies.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on it right now and loving it. Cutting and it's helping me keep muscle while looking "hard" (water loss). I had a tiny bit elevated e2 after my PCT so decided to give inhibit e a 8 week run and can't complain.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on it right now and loving it. Cutting and it's helping me keep muscle while looking "hard" (water loss). I had a tiny bit elevated e2 after my PCT so decided to give inhibit e a 8 week run and can't complain.
Nice that's exactly what I'm looking for I started it today I'm debating should I go for full 8 weeks or 4?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Love sns products and inhibit E has always been one of my favourites

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very cool. I’m definitely down you POS. Jk lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Love sns products and inhibit E has always been one of my favourites
I actually just started using the current formula during my cut...for the first time with consistency really. I love Alphadex but I am not going to shell out $50 for a bottle of that. I have been on Inhibit-E for 3-4 days now and I am already tighter, more vascular, and appear more lean!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I actually just started using the current formula during my cut...for the first time really. I love Alphadex but I am not going shell out $50 for a bottle of that. I have been on Inhibit-E for 3-4 days now and I am already tighter, more vascular, and appear more lean!
Yip and it will only get better, great product and so cheap

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yip and it will only get better, great product and so cheap
Nice!
Really interested to hear how they are going to improve it. If I were to guess on a new ingredient for the formula, I would say acacetin...which would be sweet!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A few products in the pipeline for SNS being reformulated, I am eagerly awaiting their arrival!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for updates. I do like the old formula and have a bottle but currently on Adex so no need

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS stuff doesn't disappoint and the price is usually much cheaper than other brands!!!

KimChee75

KimChee75

Awards
I love inhibit e but I had to take one pill EOD, due to increase in anger. I was highly irritable even on one pill a day lol, but it dries me out nicely and didn't affect libido at that dosage. It is very cheap and good stuff.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SNS stuff doesn't disappoint and the price is usually much cheaper than other brands!!!
Let's keep our fingers crossed for some acacetin in the new Inhibit-E! I know you are a fan of that as much as I am..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually guys the website was never updated so that is talking about the current version. The CEL website is being redone and will be up in 2 weeks and the SNS just a couple weeks after that. We do have the improved version of Glycophase coming out soon and as well as several new flavors of Focus XT...plus a few other products. The next 2 months should be very exciting

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Actually guys the website was never updated so that is talking about the current version. The CEL website is being redone and will be up in 2 weeks and the SNS just a couple weeks after that. We do have the improved version of Glycophase coming out soon and as well as several new flavors of Focus XT...plus a few other products. The next 2 months should be very exciting
Are you serious...

Well now you guys have to give it a remodel after I started all this hype!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you serious...

Well now you guys have to give it a remodel after I started all this hype!
don't feel lonely...I didn't even know that inhibit-e had been changed!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes, I have tried that version, very effective....I thought the people in this thread were talking about a new version!!!
Yeah, we were...

One that apparently is not in the works. The SNS website info on Inhibit-E that was not updated when the current formula came out threw me off :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, we were...

One that apparently is not in the works. The SNS website info on Inhibit-E that was not updated when the current formula came out threw me off :)
I see...I think i'm going to run inhibit-e and m-test. haven't ran either for awhile, might as well stack them!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does NP stock the latest version? It's cheap!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Does NP stock the latest version? It's cheap!
yup, and np is $10 cheaper than strong on inhibit-e...np has the cheapest SNS prices by far...choline citrate for $7...huperzine $6.50..reduce xt $21.99...and joint support xt starting at $5.99...just to name a few---I stocked up!!!

I blew thru my $100 budget but lots of goodies!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup, and np is $10 cheaper than strong on inhibit-e...np has the cheapest SNS prices by far...choline citrate for $7...huperzine $6.50..reduce xt $21.99...and joint support xt starting at $5.99...just to name a few---I stocked up!!!

I blew thru my $100 budget but lots of goodies!!!
Couldn't find TTA on there tho

Definitely best SNS prices

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Couldn't find TTA on there tho

Definitely best SNS prices
Last I knew, somebody ordered from NP and got charged for the product but nothing was sent. Customer tried to communicate with them but there was no reply. This could be resolved by now, but I just thought I would give a heads up..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
NP has always been good to us. A lot of our bulks are incredibly well priced there.

We have a lot of updated formulas coming in soon, so stay tuned :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NP has always been good to us. A lot of our bulks are incredibly well priced there.

We have a lot of updated formulas coming in soon, so stay tuned :)
Apparently Inhibit-E is not one of them though right? Not that the current version is all that shabby :)