Most efficient use of supps

raz_kaz248

Awards
Bought some supps a while back when I was lifting regularly. Stopped going to the gym for over a year and forgot about the stuff I had. Started lifting again and took out my stash to see what I had left and was surprised how much I had accrued. Long story short most of these supps will be expiring and I want to be able to use as many as possible together so that it isn't just money down the drain. I am not worried about running them solo to see how they affect me, I'm looking for best bang for your buck by combine as many as possible.

Onto the list of goodies:

3x Alphamax
2x X-Factor advanced
2x Peak Beta +
3x Follidrone
3x Myosynergy
2x Cutler Nutrition King
2x Alphamine
1x Anabeta (OG)
1x Erase (OG)
1x Alpha T2
1x Recompadrol
1x AAV2

I also have a ton of pre wo's as well but lets start with this'cuz I'm too lazy to reopen the stash again lol. I am running 5/3/1 BBB and looking for more a recomp/weight loss while maintaining strength.

Aaaaaaand......GO!

EDIT: Found an old pic with the entire stash in question

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had an entire list before I read you wanted to recomp.

Alphamine + Alphamax + Follidrone*

Follidrone is iffy, Epi will increase your endurance and it made me sweat like crazy. If you increase your intensity, lower rest times, etc you should be able to drop fat and keep, if not increase, strength.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ultimate monster stack:

Weeks 1-8 (this will be more of a lean bulking period where you can add some strength and mass while pretty much guaranteeing no bf gain): Alphamax + X-Factor advanced + King + Anabeta (4 wks) + Follidrone

Weeks 9-16 (a little more geared towards cutting/leaning/tightening up): Alphamine (as a pre/burner) + Myosynergy + Peak beta + + AAV2 (4 weeks) + AT2 (4 weeks) + Recompadrol + Alphamax (4 wks)

I would save the erase as the alphamax has arimistane in it already and you probably dont want to go past 12 weeks for your joints sake. After ara and arimistane together youll prob be a bit achey already.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Have you used any of these solo? Do you know which ones work for you personally?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
This might sounds crazy but it would be fun to see what happens if you take everything at the same time, do it! ;)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bought some supps a while back when I was lifting regularly. Stopped going to the gym for over a year and forgot about the stuff I had. Started lifting again and took out my stash to see what I had left and was surprised how much I had accrued. Long story short most of these supps will be expiring and I want to be able to use as many as possible together so that it isn't just money down the drain. I am not worried about running them solo to see how they affect me, I'm looking for best bang for your buck by combine as many as possible.

Onto the list of goodies:

3x Alphamax
2x X-Factor advanced
2x Peak Beta +
3x Follidrone
3x Myosynergy
2x Cutler Nutrition King
2x Alphamine
1x Anabeta (OG)
1x Erase (OG)
1x Alpha T2
1x Recompadrol
1x AAV2

I also have a ton of pre wo's as well but lets start with this'cuz I'm too lazy to reopen the stash again lol. I am running 5/3/1 BBB and looking for more a recomp/weight loss while maintaining strength.

Aaaaaaand......GO!

EDIT: Found an old pic with the entire stash in question

Nice stash! I second booneman77 recomendation protocol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you used any of these solo? Do you know which ones work for you personally?
He already said he doesn't care. Just wants to use before they expire.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This might sounds crazy but it would be fun to see what happens if you take everything at the same time, do it! ;)
Let's not do that.
Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ultimate monster stack:

Weeks 1-8 (this will be more of a lean bulking period where you can add some strength and mass while pretty much guaranteeing no bf gain): Alphamax + X-Factor advanced + King + Anabeta (4 wks) + Follidrone

Weeks 9-16 (a little more geared towards cutting/leaning/tightening up): Alphamine (as a pre/burner) + Myosynergy + Peak beta + + AAV2 (4 weeks) + AT2 (4 weeks) + Recompadrol + Alphamax (4 wks)

I would save the erase as the alphamax has arimistane in it already and you probably dont want to go past 12 weeks for your joints sake. After ara and arimistane together youll prob be a bit achey already.

Boone has s good layout here.

Run green magnitude the whole time too.

I would roll with Hemavol pre stacked with his 9-16 as alphamine will be your stim.

1RM you can run 1-8

I would caution you to add in those burners one at a time. I see 3 Y products simultaneously, I might drop the AT2 and save it

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

raz_kaz248

Awards
Forgot to mention that I'm not really planning on using and pre since I lift in the evenings after work and want to go to bed eventually. I have been running this for about a week:

alpha T2+Alphamine in the am 30-45mins before breakfast

OT w breakfast

Alpha T2+Alphamine 5-6 hours after first dose

Ammentomax w lunch

2 Anabeta+ 2 Folli+ 2 Alphamax + 4 XFA +Green Mag pre wo

Purple Wraath during/post wo

2 Anabeta+OT post workout meal

2 Alphamax pre bed

Non lift days are pretty much the same except no Folli or XFA. Anabeta is 1 per meal for total of 4/day and Alphamax with breakfast and pre bed for total of 4/day.

I just felt like I could add more and was looking for opinions. So far feeling great and almost lifting where I left off, only thing now is the extreme DOMS which I don't know is because of just getting back into lifting or from the supps...time will tell.

Thanks booneman77 for the advice, might switch it up next week to what you recommend.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Doms are from the lifting. The ara won't have kicked in that fast

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
itll take two or three weeks to really get a feel for what the supps are doing. Dosages look good though

raz_kaz248

Awards
Can I just add 2 caps of King pre wo with all the others?

2 folli
4 xfa
2 alphamax
2 king
2 ab

all pre wo, that ok?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can I just add 2 caps of King pre wo with all the others?

2 folli
4 xfa
2 alphamax
2 king
2 ab

all pre wo, that ok?
Sure, but you're getting to the point of diminishing returns id think. 5 natty products is prob just overkill.

There's synergy between the Abe/xfa so def keep those two tho.