Prostate health?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
What would you guys recommend for prostate health?

I have been using Saw Palmetto in the past but I want to know if it's something better out there or maybe a mix blend?

Thanks for any recommendation :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this because you're using something specific? Or just for general health? SP is a good choice, i've always used CEL Cycle Assist for general health/organ health.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Is this because you're using something specific? Or just for general health? SP is a good choice, i've always used CEL Cycle Assist for general health/organ health.
I'm not using anything at the moment, just thinking that my peeing could be better, I pee way too much and never really feel I'm totally "empty"... It gets worse if I'm going heavy on stims, I love stims also btw...

What is SP? I read you like cycle assist before, do you do full dose even that your not on cycle?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
So "SP" is the best thing out there, no reason to look further?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wasnt sp recently considered worthless for prostate health? btw the substance with the highest impact on the prostate imho and from my personal experience is ephedrine by far! makes me piss at least every hour in the night

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wasnt sp recently considered worthless for prostate health? btw the substance with the highest impact on the prostate imho and from my personal experience is ephedrine by far! makes me piss at least every hour in the night
Does that really have anything to do with the Prostate though?

Serious question..

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So your saying it isn't good?