Thoughts on Ghar1ne (MK-677)

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Interesting stuff but is it as good as it looks and is it safe?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I have used mk677 its crazy how it makes me hungry! I could eat like 3300 kcals in one meal... If your cutting or trying to lose weight i dont think its for you

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I have used mk677 its crazy how it makes me hungry! I could eat like 3300 kcals in one meal... If your cutting or trying to lose weight i dont think its for you
plus the water you retain from this is no joke and thats at only 10mg dose. no other sides noticed but the water weight could be a huge deal breaker or else i would run this year round.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
plus the water you retain from this is no joke and thats at only 10mg dose. no other sides noticed but the water weight could be a huge deal breaker or else i would run this year round.

I started at 10 mgs and worked my way up till 30 mgs.. Maybe its in my head but i was really strong then. :D And full... Could not see that i lift.. Yes water was insane....

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started at 10 mgs and worked my way up till 30 mgs.. Maybe its in my head but i was really strong then. :D And full... Could not see that i lift.. Yes water was insane....
Dont forget MK677 makes your kidneys retain sodium which lead to sodium/water retention. Try to hold sodium at the minimal level

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It act as Ghrelin (hunger hormone) so it will make you hungry. Increased Ghrelin leads to higher secretion of GH and IGF1 (like synthetic version of Ghrelin analogues such as GHRP2/6 and generaly GHRP)

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Awesome info, thanks guys!

I'm a little scared of the water weight, how long will it stay after I stop and will the strength increase and sleep benefits disappear right after?

X

xhrr

Awards
I can attest to the insane hunger and water weight. Also makes me a little lethargic. Its too early to tell of its making a tangible difference in body comp due to water weight but strength and endurance seem to be up a tad.

D

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Been on 10mgs for 1 month and currently on 20mgs since October 1st. I do have some lethargy, been napping each day and water retention is noticeable. Going to have to keep sodium lower and watch more what I eat. However I am progressing quite well with my main lifts each week so I'm happy with that. Started at around 190lbs, currently hovering around 197-200. That is on a caloric deficit too, so yeah water weight is messing with my head. I cant really see any body comp changes in the mirror due to that water weight, but I'm hoping to crack down on my diet and intake less sodium. Deep sleep isn't really noticeable but recover is good even being on a low deficit. Oh and dose before bed for sure if you are dieting, I take this around 30 mins before sleep, and as I'm falling asleep I can feel the insane hunger pangs right before I drift away.

H

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've been on 10mg daily for a little over 2 weeks now. Sleep and skin benefits have been great so far even at such a small dose. I do however have water retention, especially in my midsection, but its a decent trade for the sleep benefits. No lethargy or or insane hunger as of yet.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I've been on 10mg daily for a little over 2 weeks now. Sleep and skin benefits have been great so far even at such a small dose. I do however have water retention, especially in my midsection, but its a decent trade for the sleep benefits. No lethargy or or insane hunger as of yet.
We all react different to compounds... I felt the hunger 30 minuts after first serving.. I slept bad and eat like a bear!

M

Mister_T_

Awards
I've been on the OL UK MASS GH stacks for 3 weeks now. Up 11 lbs, water retention is there but not too bad considering where I was prior to the stack. It would be cool to see how I respond to LGD as a standalone but my plan from here is to bridge into a Cardarine/Radarine stack.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone noticed any measurable lbm and/or strength gains? I ordered 3 bottles of ghar1ne, but the more I read the less impressed I am. Starting to regret my purchase...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would be interesting to see pics from users: before/middle/post.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone noticed any measurable lbm and/or strength gains? I ordered 3 bottles of ghar1ne, but the more I read the less impressed I am. Starting to regret my purchase...
Wait till u use it, then say that once u passed lethargy phase and ur sleep stabilize then if u don't like it u can send them my way!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long til you start to see water weight? I am dieting and been on it for 4 weeks with no water gain.

D

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my water weight was good untill a few days ago when I went a little nuts with ramen and other high sodium goodies. But I'm still making strength gains in my cut, following lyle's gen bulking routine and still making new 1rm for my weekly training blocks in a deficit. So strength is remaining and slightly going up, would say Im happy with ghar1ne overall, besides the water weight which im going to manage better.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I used another brand...I got stronger... because you eat more equals more power.

A

aovereem

Awards
  • Established
Lots of waterweight good strength gains and crazy lethargy for me at 25 s day

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Have been on 10mg for almost 2 weeks. I was taking it right before bed but found it better taken 3-4 hours before. It hits me just right at bedtime. Definelty increased appetite about 2 hours later. If nothing else my sleep has greatly improved for someone that already doesn't sleep well. Also have Ben feeling totally a refreshed each day and not tired at all. That combined with the God sleep is helping me recover better I belive.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is very different how people respond to this compound but here is some tips:

-increased GH leads to increased sodium and water-retention. Make sure the sodium intake is at minimum !
Potassium could help and for those with horrible water-retention, ibuprofen (3×400mg daily) can actually help a lot.(according to a study). But ibuprofen should be used in worst cases because Cox inhibitors are decreasing beneficial anabolic prostaglandin actions which can lower muscle protein synthesis.

-Ghrelin mimetic/synthetic ghrelin analogues increase or works like ghrelin (hunger hormone). Appetite-increase is normal and that is a huge bonus. Easier to throw in more healthy/clean food.

-increased GH does increase REM sleep. Many users are reporting better sleep on MK677 and there is a study showing REM sleep increase (50%).

- Increased Lethargy is pretty normal when GH levels are increased. It can be due to lower insulin sensitivity / insulin resistance (higher bloodsugar levels makes you more tired/lethargic). A good diet could do the trick. Remember, there is a study showing Mk677 lower insulin sensitivity 2 first months and then it stabilizes (goes back to normal).
Increased GH can have negative impact on the thyroid function, and can cause lethargy. I am not saying it would be good idea to play with T4 or a combo of T3 and T4. (Hypothyroidism is more normal with higher doses of HGH).
Some people are feeling better when they dose MK677 prior bedtime than in the morning.

-hand numbness.
"MK677 is increasing growth hormone and it has the ability to increase muscle and tissue mass, it frequently causes compression of the nerves. The most common nerve compression syndrome induced by growth hormone is the carpal tunnel syndrome. The major nerve in the hand (median nerve) which travels down the arm is squeezed between the fibrous bands and the muscles in the hand. This painful condition causes tingling, numbness and weakness of the fingers and the hand."
"however, it is mediated via impact of GH on peripheral fluid retention around the applicable nerves. (GH affects fluid retention via RAAS and ENaC mechanisms)."
Lowering the dose could do the trick

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I threw the rest of mine in the back of my stash... Next to my carderine... Next up exortherm clen stack.!! ��

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ordered 2 bottles of ghar1ne and 2 of Mass GH. Finishing a radar1ne cycle now and will be going right into an ostarine/mk-677. I'll probably eat at maintenance and see if I can recomp.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Guess I will know how this works over the next few months. Bought me a few bottles of Ghar1ne that just came in & popped the first one tonight.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Any issues regarding Anxiety? I already suffer from it and i don´t want to take any risk. Also, i take occasionally Valium/Xanax. Theres any possible interaction between them and MK?

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any issues regarding Anxiety? I already suffer from it and i don´t want to take any risk. Also, i take occasionally Valium/Xanax. Theres any possible interaction between them and MK?
Anxiety nah.

M

Mister_T_

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles of ghar1ne and 2 of Mass GH. Finishing a radar1ne cycle now and will be going right into an ostarine/mk-677. I'll probably eat at maintenance and see if I can recomp.
How did you like the Radar1ne? And how did you dose it? Any side effects...I've read lethargy can kick in pretty tough after a few weeks.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How did you like the Radar1ne? And how did you dose it? Any side effects...I've read lethargy can kick in pretty tough after a few weeks.
I'm still running it at 12mg a day but only have a week or 2 left. I ran it at 16mg for a couple weeks in the middle of the cycle and that was best for sure, but it would've made the cycle too short for my liking. The only side effects I noticed were back pumps at the 16mg dosage. I'm feeling lethargic and have some brain fog now but I attribute it to cutting out epiandro which I was running at 1000mg a day (which was awesome BTW).

M

Mister_T_

Awards
Epiandro sounds like a compound I would like! It sounds like you bridged into Radar1ine after the epi cycle...?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epiandro sounds like a compound I would like! It sounds like you bridged into Radar1ine after the epi cycle...?
Actually, what I did was start ostarine and epiandro back in April for 10 weeks, then switched to LGD/epiandro for 10 weeks, then switched to RAD140/epiandro for the past 6 weeks, dropping the epiandro last week. So I ran epiandro for almost 6 months. I don't recommend anyone do anything I do. :D

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Actually, what I did was start ostarine and epiandro back in April for 10 weeks, then switched to LGD/epiandro for 10 weeks, then switched to RAD140/epiandro for the past 6 weeks, dropping the epiandro last week. So I ran epiandro for almost 6 months. I don't recommend anyone do anything I do. :D
Man I was going to ask what kind of gains and how you liked the LGD & Epiandro until I read your cycle length. Holy ****!!! Lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man I was going to ask what kind of gains and how you liked the LGD & Epiandro until I read your cycle length. Holy ****!!! Lol
Yeah, I wouldn't advise someone not on TRT to run SARMs or epiandro the way I am.

Edit: after thinking over the cycle lengths a little more, I think it really ended up being 8 weeks on ostarine and 12 weeks on LGD.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't advise someone not on TRT to run SARMs or epiandro the way I am.

Edit: after thinking over the cycle lengths a little more, I think it really ended up being 8 weeks on ostarine and 12 weeks on LGD.
This is why I almost want to go on TRT... But with a proper pct you could still recover from that. People have recovered from much worse

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is why I almost want to go on TRT... But with a proper pct you could still recover from that. People have recovered from much worse
Yes, bit that's the only reason as most doctors who prescribe TRT don't really have a clue how, including mine.

H

Hastur

Awards
I haven't noticed any numbness, and my hunger hasn't increased either. At 10mg it seems to have a mild effect on improving sleep, but is significantly better at 20mg, to the point where I'd say it may be the best sleep I've gotten in years. The water retention is noticeable, but it seems to have really dissipated between weeks 4-5.

I also have higher Anxiety, and have noticed zero difference while using Ghar1ne at 10mg and 20mg dosages, I cannot personally vouch for dosages higher than that but I highly suspect it would still have no impact. There have been no reports to the contrary.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I also have higher Anxiety, and have noticed zero difference while using Ghar1ne at 10mg and 20mg dosages, I cannot personally vouch for dosages higher than that but I highly suspect it would still have no impact. There have been no reports to the contrary.
Thanks. Always good to know. First thing i look in a supplement is if it can mess with Anxiety. If theres any chance of it, i don´t touch it.

H

Hastur

Awards
Thanks. Always good to know. First thing i look in a supplement is if it can mess with Anxiety. If theres any chance of it, i don´t touch it.
I know what you mean, man. Not to take this thread off topic, but I personally found Taurine helped my anxiety quite a bit. I get cheap bulk powder and take 8g a day spaced out, first found out while combating side effects from a cycle, and then ended up reading it has the same effects for others. Just in case you're interested!

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, man. Not to take this thread off topic, but I personally found Taurine helped my anxiety quite a bit. I get cheap bulk powder and take 8g a day spaced out, first found out while combating side effects from a cycle, and then ended up reading it has the same effects for others. Just in case you're interested!
Thanks for the advise. I have some bulk Taurine but i usually only take 1/2g before workout. I´ll try to upper the dose through the day.

H

Hastur

Awards
Thanks for the advise. I have some bulk Taurine but i usually only take 1/2g before workout. I´ll try to upper the dose through the day.
Seems to have a calming/sedating effect at 4g for myself, so I mix that much in my pre-bed Whey, anxiety is at an all time low. Give it a shot, and feel free to PM me if you want to talk about it more, I don't want to take this too far off topic and upset others.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use taurine as well at 5-10g at one shot prior to bed, it's great. But, I can't use it during the day because it takes the edge that I like off. Theanine and ashwagandha for me during the day.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had thought that larger doses of Taurine made me tired, I never got around to searching about it though. Good to know lol

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I'm still running it at 12mg a day but only have a week or 2 left. I ran it at 16mg for a couple weeks in the middle of the cycle and that was best for sure, but it would've made the cycle too short for my liking. The only side effects I noticed were back pumps at the 16mg dosage. I'm feeling lethargic and have some brain fog now but I attribute it to cutting out epiandro which I was running at 1000mg a day (which was awesome BTW).
Any joint pain from the Epiandro? 400mgs at week 6-7 had my sides and shoulders aching pretty good. What did you take to help?

H

Hastur

Awards
I use taurine as well at 5-10g at one shot prior to bed, it's great. But, I can't use it during the day because it takes the edge that I like off. Theanine and ashwagandha for me during the day.
Haha, sometimes I like to keep the edge a bit too, timing is everything. Theanine is fantastic though mid-day with caffeine, really clean feeling stimulation. I'll occasionally do ECA+Theanine and its night and day with it versus without it.

I had thought that larger doses of Taurine made me tired, I never got around to searching about it though. Good to know lol
Its excellent to keep in mind if you ever have trouble sleeping, I've read on other boards a few guys claim it helps with Tren-somnia as well.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any joint pain from the Epiandro? 400mgs at week 6-7 had my sides and shoulders aching pretty good. What did you take to help?
Nope, no joint pain. At least, it was minimal and didn't last long when I did feel it. I was very consistent with cissus, fish oil, and orange triad though.

Haha, sometimes I like to keep the edge a bit too, timing is everything. Theanine is fantastic though mid-day with caffeine, really clean feeling stimulation. I'll occasionally do ECA+Theanine and its night and day with it versus without it.
I haven't taken ECA in about 12 years lol. I Hated that cracked out insomnia I got from it.

M

Mister_T_

Awards
What dose would you suggest I run the epiandro at? I would like to run it with RAD140 to help cut up the mass I am putting on now.

H

honkster

Awards
Agree completely with water weight. I went from 102kgs to 106.6kgs and that's with a better cleaner diet...this was in 5 days. But I do notice a much deeper sleep too...I'm zonked about 30 mins after taking it (I take it as I'm about to get in bed).

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on MK for 2 weeks as of this coming Tuesday. First week at 10mg then bumped to 20mg for this week, where I will stay. Definitely noticed an increase in sleep quality! Slight increase in hunger but I'm dosing before bed.. I have been getting best sleep I've had in a long time! Water retention has been minimal and I do not watch sodium what so ever. I'm reverse dieting currently into a bulk. No noticeable strength gains as of yet, good pumps.

Also started LGD Tuesday as well so I'm freshly on that as well.