viron
exotherm
follidrone
alphamine

Drop factor
Hpn m6
core hard
Yohimbine

trying to order today. I already have alphamine on deck. Ive used the the pes stack this summer and lost 12lbs then my diet went to **** around beginning of september. Im back at it now and want to loose another 20. I dont care about feeling flat i just need energy throughout the day i can push myself in the gym no problem.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would go with the PES stack, Norco, Alphamine, and Shift. Escpecially if you're having trouble with sticking to your diet, these products stacked should completely destroy any appetite you might have, which will make staying on track easier. I've seen great results with these products, so that's my vote.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really don't think there is anything out there that will top the PEScience stack you have. Black Lion seems to have great reviews also. So between those two options, you'd be set.

I will say, people are loving SHIFT.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shift, Norco, and Alphamine is a good stack.

Depending on your BF %, you could add exotherm or evomuse topical to help as well.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Your best choice would be:
Alphamine or Norco
Shift,if you can handle F95,then bump it up to 100mg
Alphamax or Exotherm

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I can do up to 2 shift at once i cant go higher it destroys my stomach its too strong.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
whats a good site to get shift norco and alphamine right now ?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Shift, Norco, and Alphamine is a good stack.

Depending on your BF %, you could add exotherm or evomuse topical to help as well.
my bodyfat is high but not like before its 17% right now.......started at 24%

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wash your hands after applying. And don't touch your balls and/or eyes until your hands have been throughly washed. It will hurt. Bad. ...According to a friend

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Wash your hands after applying. And don't touch your balls and/or eyes until your hands have been throughly washed. It will hurt. Bad. ...According to a friend
I ran 4 bottles of exotherm and it helped greatly. I have about two days left of my final bottle. im addicted to that stuff.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT is a great standalone product for cutting. The energy and mood enhancement it provides is amazing. The F95 can assist you in losing fat and maintain lean mass. And if you take it pre workout, the amentoflavone should help with your strength which can suffer while cutting. If you're looking for more of a slower cut, I would add AlphaMax to it. If you're looking to cut pretty quickly, adding Shift would be a nice stack too.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
OxyMax XT is a great standalone product for cutting. The energy and mood enhancement it provides is amazing. The F95 can assist you in losing fat and maintain lean mass. And if you take it pre workout, the amentoflavone should help with your strength which can suffer while cutting. If you're looking for more of a slower cut, I would add AlphaMax to it. If you're looking to cut pretty quickly, adding Shift would be a nice stack too.
What company makes oxymax

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would go with the PES stack, Norco, Alphamine, and Shift. Escpecially if you're having trouble with sticking to your diet, these products stacked should completely destroy any appetite you might have, which will make staying on track easier. I've seen great results with these products, so that's my vote.
I'll dido this. Pes's norco alphamine and shift are going to be tough to beat. Quality products and you'll get good results.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES stack is solid. I'd add some bronkaid and Reduce XT to pimp it out though.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
PES stack is solid. I'd add some bronkaid and Reduce XT to pimp it out though.
i cant find bronkaid anywhere in the boston area right now.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Or even the CVS or Walgreen's brand of eph?
havent found anything, went to walmart, cvs, ill try rite aid tonight .....walgreen's is so dusty and old I wouldnt trust it lololol. primatene ???

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
havent found anything, went to walmart, cvs, ill try rite aid tonight .....walgreen's is so dusty and old I wouldnt trust it lololol. primatene ???
Lol, ya primatene works as well, that's eph HCl at 12.5mg iirc... whereas bronkaid is 25mg eph sulphate...

O

oldskool

Awards
Whats the proper protocol with this stack... which product at what time of the day

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
There's a site for the Ec stack guide

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
As mentioned above both PES and BLR are good choices. That being said nothing beats Alphamine's taste, especially the og best flavor raspberry lemonade. Also keep an eye out for Myokem's new products coming out along with all of Evomuse's products specifically Brite

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Can I stack Shift with Synedrex????
I wouldn't do that the synephrine (sp) doesn't react well with it. I've done the following

Shift aplahmine
Shift norcodrene- this would be like shift synedrex but no jitters
Shift Ec stack currently- lost a pound already in like 3 days but cardio before each dosing too

Also did shift epi burn and thermoxyn - both bad experiences for me. Too jittery for me couldn't focus

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
As mentioned above both PES and BLR are good choices. That being said nothing beats Alphamine's taste, especially the og best flavor raspberry lemonade. Also keep an eye out for Myokem's new products coming out along with all of Evomuse's products specifically Brite
Waiting on brite that write had me in the first paragraph

O

oldskool

Awards
The pes stack whats the protocol? Use as directed on bottle and dosages

Or is there a different dosage method

Like shift states 1 to 2 pils in the am on empty stomach

Should that be followed or one in am on empty and 2nd before lunch?

Norco 1 pill three times a day?

Alphamine should that be taken in the am too or just as pre work out?

Whats the best rules to follow for this PES stack

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If doing Norcodrene + SHIFT:
- 1-2 caps SHIFT in the AM; 1 cap later (total 2 per day)
- 1-2 caps Norcodrene in the AM; 1-2 caps later (total 3 per day)

If doing Alphamine + SHIFT:
- same as above just 1-2 scoops and then 1-2 scoops later

If all three:
- 1-2 caps SHIFT in the morning; 1 cap later
- 1-2 caps Norcodrene in the morning or 1-2 scoops Alphamine; 1-2 Norcodrene or Alphamine later in the day (total 3 doses of Norcodrene + Alphamine)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

10494652_829089673840313_2210088414876007958_n.jpg

Editted because KBayne was much more thorough haha

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Shift alphamine and bronkaid is king

I

iowaviking11

Awards
if running alphamine and shift how would you stack?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if running alphamine and shift how would you stack?
1-2 scoops in the morning upon waking/pre-workout/cardio; 1-2 scoops later in the day/pre-cardio/workout -- Alphamine (total of 3 scoops per day)
1-2 caps SHIFT in the morning upon wakin/pre-workoutcardio; 1 cap later in the day/pre-cardio/workout -- SHIFT (2 total caps per day)

Be sure to dose both simultaneously.

I

iowaviking11

Awards
1-2 scoops in the morning upon waking/pre-workout/cardio; 1-2 scoops later in the day/pre-cardio/workout -- Alphamine (total of 3 scoops per day)
1-2 caps SHIFT in the morning upon wakin/pre-workoutcardio; 1 cap later in the day/pre-cardio/workout -- SHIFT (2 total caps per day)

Be sure to dose both simultaneously.
Ill be throwing alphamax in the mix and I train around 5 pm, dose that upon waking and pre-workout?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill be throwing alphamax in the mix and I train around 5 pm, dose that upon waking and pre-workout?
If you get in one of the doses upon waking, try and fast for at least 30-60 minutes (longer the better). Get your second dose in pre-workout, yes.

Syanide

Syanide

Awards
So for max results. Would 1 nocorodene / 1 scoop alphamine and 1 shift in the morning 7am then same again 4pm (or before afternoon workout) be optimal? I'm also doing cal deficit of around 300-400 cal per day

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So for max results. Would 1 nocorodene / 1 scoop alphamine and 1 shift in the morning 7am then same again 4pm (or before afternoon workout) be optimal? I'm also doing cal deficit of around 300-400 cal per day
That would work. Personally, I would do 2 scoops Alphamine + 1 cap SHIFT prior to cardio or training and 2 caps Norcodrene + 1 cap dosed at the other time.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like Kbaynes got ya covered, anymore questions on Alphamax just let me know!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just started Exotherm, Viron, Follidrone, shift, slinmax and ECY. Can't give you feedback just yet but after a week things are going as planned.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just started Exotherm, Viron, Follidrone, shift, slinmax and ECY. Can't give you feedback just yet but after a week things are going as planned.
Awesome, hows your carb intake with the SlinMax?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, hows your carb intake with the SlinMax?
Actually the Slinmax just came yesterday and I was going to ask the board how to run it. I've done a few GDA's so I understand what it does. Do you know how many carbs per serving it will handle?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for bulking we recommend 2 capsu before 50-100g and its a powerful GDA so should do great with higher end of the carbs however for cutting we recommend using 1 cap split up into 4 doses paired with lower carbohydrate content, but at least 25g+

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
for bulking we recommend 2 capsu before 50-100g and its a powerful GDA so should do great with higher end of the carbs however for cutting we recommend using 1 cap split up into 4 doses paired with lower carbohydrate content, but at least 25g+
Yeah I'm running a cut so that's great info. Thanks

I

iowaviking11

Awards
plan on doing 2 scoops alphamine and 1 shift in am and then 1 scoop alphamine and 1 shift pre workout. Im thinking of also adding in reduce xt for cortisol control. it says to take 3 pills a day. would reduce xt stack well with alphamine and shift?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plan on doing 2 scoops alphamine and 1 shift in am and then 1 scoop alphamine and 1 shift pre workout. Im thinking of also adding in reduce xt for cortisol control. it says to take 3 pills a day. would reduce xt stack well with alphamine and shift?
It would go well with the two if you're in need for the cortisol control.