Alphamax flagged as containing Testosterone.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
So - the damn Vancouver boarder has had my package now for over a month (seriously I don't think I'll ever get this stuff now or my two bottles of Ep1c Unleashed that's with it. I called them up and the woman told me some officer has taken the package and said it contains Testosterone in the AlphaMax. She said that them deeply evaluating the parcel could take several months because of this.

P.S. When I said I wanted the package - the dumb bitch was like - oh why do you want it =\ I replied - because I paid a lot for it. What an idiot...

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax contains Arimistane which Canada doesnt like and wont sell. We are sold from a Canadian Retailer and sent them a batch of Alphamax and then once received refused to add it the website due to Arimistane.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Ah ****. So does that mean I'm screwed?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Aww man that would suck. You're still down 2 ep1c unleasheds:(

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if it shows up he will have his EPIC and 7 bottles of Alpha lol!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Best I can do is 3, I am having our retailer already in Canada send you 3 units FREE. Send me your address and we will have it shipped ASAP!
Omg!!! Thank you man LOL! That's insane. =| you just took my breath away.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No problem man, got to support our customers!

PM your address, I believe it will be shipping from London, Ontario.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Aww man that would suck. You're still down 2 ep1c unleasheds:(
Maybe yates84 or Olympus Labs will save me :(

Being Canadian and getting awesome supplements doesn't mix. Even when you pay for them!!

Thank you so much Adizzle1 - can't explain how much this made my day.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best I can do is 3, I am having our retailer already in Canada send you 3 units FREE. Send me your address and we will have it shipped ASAP!
That is VERY cool. Reps to you and Performax.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
That is VERY cool. Reps to you and Performax.
Really though! Not only are the products top notch - so is the staff/owner. This just changed my entire day from terrible to amazing. #blessed #onlyonAM

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Does anyone know if Customs tracks either by name or address? If so I 'm going to start ordering everything under my girlfriends name to my address...or would that do nothing? I don't want this to happen again as Adizzle1 won't be around to save me.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Same exact thing happened to me with Malta's customs department last year. CrAzy! I ended up speaking to the Doctor who held my alphamax, he told me it contained testosterone because on the label there was written "free testosterone", "total testosterone and gh" and "testosterone support". I told him he neede to understand that those were the names given to a blend of ingredients that SUPPORT your own bodys test prodution. Lolz after 2 days thinking about it he cleared my parcel.
Does test even come in pill form doc? LolZ

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
By the way matt, dont ever make it seem like you really want your parcel badly when speaking with customs officials. Ever. Youd just be askin for them to become hyper suspicious. Just let themdo their thing . They take time sometimes, i know all too well. Only contact them if they send for you...

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
WOW man big ups to performax labs for hooking it up like that. Talk about customer service. Im on my second bottle of alphamax good stuff youll def enjoy it

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Exactly right. Like the guy probably just looked at it threw it in a pile. But the lady told me that each day they have to get all mail through before they even go to that pile and start looking at the "questionable" parcels. So if they only just finish the mail each day that means there could be an infinite amount of time before they'd even look at the pile / let alone MY package. She said it could take several months as they are currently heavily back logged. I wanted to just be like bitch - you can't do that. Have some no name idiot judge my stuff and effectively throw the entire parcel (because the 100$ of Ep1c unleashed is fine) in the trash. Stupid.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
WOW man big ups to performax labs for hooking it up like that. Talk about customer service. Im on my second bottle of alphamax good stuff youll def enjoy it
Ugh I know right. I got all psyched up - read the reviews - was mad pumped. Got 4 bottles - and then whamo. ****ed by my own country. But saved by legendary customer service. I was just expecting to come on and vent a little and see if anyone had ideas on how to shake down customs.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
By the way matt, dont ever make it seem like you really want your parcel badly when speaking with customs officials. Ever. Youd just be askin for them to become hyper suspicious. Just let themdo their thing . They take time sometimes, i know all too well. Only contact them if they send for you...
Yeah the lady asked me - she was like - so why do you want this package. I was like....cause I paid for all that stuff and it's expensive. Like who in the **** orders something they don't want =\ lololol.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I just pay 100+ dollars for stuff I don't want....LOL.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem man, got to support our customers!

PM your address, I believe it will be shipping from London, Ontario.
F'ing boss right there.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same exact thing happened to me with Malta's customs department last year. CrAzy! I ended up speaking to the Doctor who held my alphamax, he told me it contained testosterone because on the label there was written "free testosterone", "total testosterone and gh" and "testosterone support". I told him he neede to understand that those were the names given to a blend of ingredients that SUPPORT your own bodys test prodution. Lolz after 2 days thinking about it he cleared my parcel.
Does test even come in pill form doc? LolZ
Some "Doctor" lol

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Top notch right there.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe yates84 or Olympus Labs will save me :(

Being Canadian and getting awesome supplements doesn't mix. Even when you pay for them!!

Thank you so much Adizzle1 - can't explain how much this made my day.
No worries brother! OL will also be sending you the full 2 bottles so you are not let down. This stack should be stellar!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yupy !!! Test in a pill , im gonna order whole crate lol ,
Seriously dud you got me all exaited

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Board sponsors stepping up. Best forum on the Internet-by far. Well done by both companies.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
No worries brother! OL will also be sending you the full 2 bottles so you are not let down. This stack should be stellar!
Thank you so much. I am truly appreciative of the kindness of Olympus Labs and Performax Labs. I cannot express how much this means to me. Where my own country has let me down you guys have shown me that there are great caring companies out there that go all the way for their customers. Thank you guys!!!!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Holy ****e that is some serious customer service right there from Performax and OL!

As for the stoppage at customs Matthew1237, Arimistane is a no go here in Canada. I've taken chances before with both Erase Pro (when it had arimistane) as well as Alphamax (which I'm hopping on for the first time ever this weekend), and I've been lucky to not get it checked each time. My best guess is that you won't be seeing your shipment show up, however, depending on the office who deals with your case, they may repack the Epic and send it out to you....but that's a big maybe. Luckily, Performax and OL are pulling through with some insane customer service.

Out of curiosity, how did you have it shipped? USPS or via courier (fedex, ups, etc)?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Holy ****e that is some serious customer service right there from Performax and OL!

As for the stoppage at customs Matthew1237, Arimistane is a no go here in Canada. I've taken chances before with both Erase Pro (when it had arimistane) as well as Alphamax (which I'm hopping on for the first time ever this weekend), and I've been lucky to not get it checked each time. My best guess is that you won't be seeing your shipment show up, however, depending on the office who deals with your case, they may repack the Epic and send it out to you....but that's a big maybe. Luckily, Performax and OL are pulling through with some insane customer service.

Out of curiosity, how did you have it shipped? USPS or via courier (fedex, ups, etc)?
USPS - definitely sucks to lose - I was kind of hoping I may still get it but I knew it was doubtful - luckily for me OL and PL saved my ass.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
jwsnowman do you think it's 100% they'll toss the alphamax? The woman told me they flagged it as Testosterone - maybe....they will see it's not Testosterone and send it my way?

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
jwsnowman do you think it's 100% they'll toss the alphamax? The woman told me they flagged it as Testosterone - maybe....they will see it's not Testosterone and send it my way?
If they flagged it and stopped it, it means they're going to inspect it which means they're probably going to notice the arimistane. I'd love to hear how you make out though. Keep us updated

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
USPS - definitely sucks to lose - I was kind of hoping I may still get it but I knew it was doubtful - luckily for me OL and PL saved my ass.

I asked this because every time I have so whiny shipped via a courier, I get hit by customs for taxes. Only once out of numerous shipments using regular postal service have I had a shipment stopped and taxed. I was thinking you might have the same luck with certain ingredients.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If they flagged it and stopped it, it means they're going to inspect it which means they're probably going to notice the arimistane. I'd love to hear how you make out though. Keep us updated
Those bastards! I am having anxiety about them catching the 4 bottles of Trest coming my way. I would be so heart broken. Stuffs not easy for me to get ahold of. I will definitely keep everyone updated. I have a really great idea should it show up that I think the whole board would be pretty excited for ;) ;) ;)

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Those bastards! I am having anxiety about them catching the 4 bottles of Trest coming my way. I would be so heart broken. Stuffs not easy for me to get ahold of. I will definitely keep everyone updated. I have a really great idea should it show up that I think the whole board would be pretty excited for ;) ;) ;)
4 bottles of T? Lol yeah if they catch that you may be in a little more trouble than with arimistane lol.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
God now I'm even more stressed about it getting caught lol. Surely they can't do anything if it's not in my possession.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
God now I'm even more stressed about it getting caught lol. Surely they can't do anything if it's not in my possession.
I'm not well versed in the importation of certain substances but if it's going to your address........

NewAgeMayan

Awards
They'll prolly only pursue you if what youre importing crosses the threshold for 'intent to supply'. That's how this typically goes here in NZ.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you so much. I am truly appreciative of the kindness of Olympus Labs and Performax Labs. I cannot express how much this means to me. Where my own country has let me down you guys have shown me that there are great caring companies out there that go all the way for their customers. Thank you guys!!!!
In the future, you can look to purchase OL products from our Canadian distributor so you have no issues. Not sure if I can mention them here, so PM coming your way.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not well versed in the importation of certain substances but if it's going to your address........
unfortunately laws often have nothing to do with common sense...they are wrote by lawyers after all.....as long as there is enough double talk and legalese that only a lawyer can understand them, they are good to go. if they were to write laws everyone could understand and that were based on common sense they would be out of business, lol.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Custims arnt silly, they prob just chose "testosterone" as the flag but they hand off all flagged stuff to your equivalent of our Medsafe. They'll read the label, check it iff against banned ingredients then either send it or send you a letter.

Theyre arnt going to prosecute you for importing a supplement unless you repeatedly try to do it. Theyre aware people dont really know whats in then so they give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ive had so many seizures and letters that I dont even care anymore

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Custims arnt silly, they prob just chose "testosterone" as the flag but they hand off all flagged stuff to your equivalent of our Medsafe. They'll read the label, check it iff against banned ingredients then either send it or send you a letter.

Theyre arnt going to prosecute you for importing a supplement unless you repeatedly try to do it. Theyre aware people dont really know whats in then so they give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ive had so many seizures and letters that I dont even care anymore
wow...that actually makes sense!!! good thing we had you to translate for us, lol....