Greatest Supplement Booth Expo

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So my girlfriend surprised me on my anniversary on my birthday with tickets to the 2016 Arnold Classic. Honestly, I am more excited for the expo than actual show since im not into BB much anymore but more powerlifting/strength sports.

I'm honor of this I was curious. What was the coolest booth you saw at an expo or the greatest loot you got? Already want to start planning on what to hit and look out for

I'm going to pack 6 extra bags to bring home goods in

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also, I have no idea if this is the rigjt forum mods feel free to move. I was so damn excited I didn't even think about it

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats bro. Only been to the fitness expo in Los Angeles but its not the same as it used to be. 5 years ago I would come home loaded with freebies. Last year I barely got anything-lines were insane because you had to sign up for the companies email list in order to get a single sample. Not sure how the Arnold is but you will more than likely get a nice hook up. They normally have some good prices on stuff and the final day they have some good deals to unload the rest of their product.

Plus-I think the Arnold has much better brands and booths as a whole.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im sure texas has something. The Arnold is in Columbus though
I've been twice! It is awesome you will love it. Stay for three days if you can. Sunday they give away the most stuff because its the last day. In terms of booths, each booth will have a line and you walk up and get samples. Products are all really cheap at the expo. The animal booth is the most exciting booth though. Tons of powerlifters lifting. Last year they had a guy squat 1000 by 2 , nose started bleeding it was awesome.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Animal should have the cage going on

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the cage is definitely on my list. Plan on spending a lot of time there. Excited for strongman too and will probably do the bodybuilding finals as well.