Suggestions on primeval labs stack

Romanarr

Awards
Ok so I recently purchased some primeval labs products. Super osta andro 1 and lgd. B1g1 free on legendary supplements. Anyways, on there they have them all stacked as a "lean" stack. Does anyone here know if it'd be good to stack them together for 8 weeks or if it's just too much. Been hearing it's pointless to stack lgd and ostarine. If not how should I stack them and what should my pct look like.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Ok so I recently purchased some primeval labs products. Super osta andro 1 and lgd. B1g1 free on legendary supplements. Anyways, on there they have them all stacked as a "lean" stack. Does anyone here know if it'd be good to stack them together for 8 weeks or if it's just too much. Been hearing it's pointless to stack lgd and ostarine. If not how should I stack them and what should my pct look like.
I don't know much about sarms and andro 1, but it definitely looks like a lean stack. If you plan to cut, don't rely on it to drop bodyfat though, was a misconception of mine before running epistane although I didn't plan on cutting.

Romanarr

Awards
Man I ran epi2a3a once stopped at about 3-4 weeks due to family issues. Stuff was legit! Too bad u can't buy it anymore. Yea i hope it can stack well people say sarms are "the next best thing". Not too concerned about bf I'm more into putting on muscle and building strength. Plus my body type seems to be endomorph so it's hard for me to cut really good. But oh well at least I lift more than my buddy's that have a 6 pack hahaha.... One day!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Currently running Olympus Labs LGD/GW stack along with ep1c unleashed. Done know much about Primeval labs but the OL products are legit ?.
Eating at just under maintainance on rest days and just iver on training days. Gained 3 solid pounds in 2 weeks with my bodyfat dropping nicely. The Cardar1ne is good for fat loss. Osta has similar muscle sparing properties and stacked with the LGD should give you similar results I'd imagine. Only thing I can say is I'd watch for shutdown/estro sides. Both Osta and LGD are suppressive (lgd more so) so combining the 2 could be tough on the body.
8 weeks of both is fine for a beginner cycle if you can afford it :p.
I'd dose at base level,
7mg lgd
7/14mg osta I think?? (Someone can correct me)
for 2 weeks to assess tolerance and then double the dose of each if your comfortable with it. The primeval labs stuff may be doses differently to the OL sarms so make sure you check that out.
Going for a recomp cycle on that stack should be good fun. You'll drop body fat and increase strength with a bit of lean clean size ??? ?.
As for PCT
Serm of choice 3/4 weeks
OTC of choice (recommend Sup3r PCT).
Natty test booster if you felt the want/need.
From what I can tell the Andro-1 is to be used a test base for the cycle to help with shutdown and sides. Should also help encourage lean dry gains.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks stock up while you can tf supplements is a great place to go as well