Mystery supplement/food

BuiltlikeUh

Awards
When I was in high school there was a crazy big and strong kid. This guy was really into bodybuilding. He would go to his locker all the time and had what looked like rabbit food. He would eat handfuls of this all day. Any one know what this could be?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I was in high school there was a crazy big and strong kid. This guy was really into bodybuilding. He would go to his locker all the time and had what looked like rabbit food. He would eat handfuls of this all day. Any one know what this could be?
Trenbolone pallets?

BuiltlikeUh

Awards
This makes sense. I researched them and that looks like it! Thanks guys I was just very curios!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This makes sense. I researched them and that looks like it! Thanks guys I was just very curios!
that was sarcasm dude. your guy was probably eating some kind of nut or seed. Perhaps a dried fruit if he was feeling fancy.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably just food to keep calories up. Possibly some kind of trail mix.

BuiltlikeUh

Awards
This was 10years ago I was thinking it was some type of protein or carb supplement. Really don't know. It was all the same consistency, and looked just like ra it food

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This was 10years ago I was thinking it was some type of protein or carb supplement. Really don't know. It was all the same consistency, and looked just like ra it food
Possibly something homemade? Sorry, but it doesn't sound familiar.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I think it was a muscle tech supplement I read about back in the day....iirc, produced a 200% increase in test and 8-12lbs lean mass inside of 6 weeks. Crazy stuff.

BuiltlikeUh

Awards
Wow sounds pretty cool. Thanks for all the replies

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was a muscle tech supplement I read about back in the day....iirc, produced a 200% increase in test and 8-12lbs lean mass inside of 6 weeks. Crazy stuff.
Haha i was gonna make a muscle tech cell tech joke but you beat me to it. I love how MT is everyone's go to joke company because of there history and outrageous claims but now they make some decent products.