D-Pol/ArA/ABE or C20 for lean mass gains?

Forumname05

Awards
My current stack is Orange Triad MV, CL Fish Oil and CL Greens. PreJym, Xtend intra and Torrent post.

I've used D-Pol, X-Gels, AnaBeta Elite and Compound 20 in the past at different points. Compound 20 has been great for me and I tend to lean out and make solid mass gains.

With that being said, I'd like to start a lean mass winter 'bulk'.

What would be the best stack to go with adding D-Pol? Adding X-Gels and ABE or Compound 20 or a different combination of these?

Also, what would be the best dosage of ArA for myself at 185lbs?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say the ara and abe stack would be a good bulk. They are two awesome products and work well together. for the xgels i would do 4 to 6 caps 45 minutes before training only on training days.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
maybe try one on its own. or give AnaBeta Elite and EP1C Unleashed a shot. or MyoSynergy Elite and BMP with ArA would be a sick stack.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly it is going to be tough to beat X-gels and AnaBeta Elite in combination with your current goals. Take 2 caps AnaBeta Elite with the 2 biggest meals of the day and 4-8 X-gels pre-workout = gains.

Forumname05

Awards
Thanks for all the replies, it seems like the consensus is X-Gels and ABE. Should I skip the D-Pol? Would the D-Pol compliment the other two and help even more?

wbwlkr316

Awards
ABE and C20 have the same first ingredients in their panels (lodhra bark aka symplocos racemosa). IMHO, that's the only decent ingredient of the two in C20. I'd def go with ABE and ara stacked.

Dpol prob isn't going to be needed unless you're just dying to spend the extra cash. Then I'd just go with bulk DAA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly it is going to be tough to beat X-gels and AnaBeta Elite in combination with your current goals. Take 2 caps AnaBeta Elite with the 2 biggest meals of the day and 4-8 X-gels pre-workout = gains.
This is my opinion as well... My favorite pct recovery stack to maintain and even make more gains in an awful anabolic environment... all natty its even BETTER

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ABE and C20 have the same first ingredients in their panels (lodhra bark aka symplocos racemosa). I'd def go with ABE and ara stacked.
only the old c20 has the lohdra IIRC... the lohdra is the synergystic ingredient for using the xgels/abe stack so I would def choose abe unless you can get og c20

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for all the replies, it seems like the consensus is X-Gels and ABE. Should I skip the D-Pol? Would the D-Pol compliment the other two and help even more?
dpol is mostly just DAA which has been getting some bad reports lately... I personally don't handle DAA well, but for many its ok. Its best used in a low test environment though so if you're natty its not ideal.

wbwlkr316

Awards
only the old c20 has the lohdra IIRC... the lohdra is the synergystic ingredient for using the xgels/abe stack so I would def choose abe unless you can get og c20

Actually the lodhra is the only ingredient that stayed the same in both the og and new formulas. I still preferred the og version though.

And DAA doesn't like me too well either bro.

Forumname05

Awards
Hmmm, I've used D-Pol and C20 in the past with great results.

D-Pol is inexpensive enough, is there any reason NOT to add it?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say there's any reason not to add it they were just trying to save you a little bit of money. That being said if you're doing daa the nitrates in dpol are a nice factor

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Hmmm, I've used D-Pol and C20 in the past with great results.

D-Pol is inexpensive enough, is there any reason NOT to add it?

h t t p ://suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/04/d-aspartic-acid-daa-does-it-work-not.html

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE + ArA is a very popular stack around here. Great bulking stack.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
The New c20 is a joke.
go with ABE, which is not wrong.