ARA

Flobba

Awards
Just about to finish up seven weeks of X Gels and I'm beyond impressed. I hadn't tried anything like it. Not trying to rave about a product but I really enjoyed it, great pumps and good strength gains. Now that I'm finishing that up I'm looking for more. Not sure if I want to run ABE and ARA together now or PA. Thought about a first pinning cycle (test e) but ruled that out at least for discussion here because I will get harassed about my age. Looking for more strength gains than anything right now.

Quick Stats
Male, 6'0, 180lb, 8%bf.
1RM make me nervous so
Bench 225x3
Dead 365x3
Sqwat 275x3

What would y'all do, besides eat more..

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
ABE and ArA would be a great stack. If you're holding 8% bodyfat, I would say eat bigger to get stronger. Its hard to make any significant strength gains if you're not putting on body weight. Ideally it'd be nice to gain pure lean mass, but you're gonna gain some amount of fat if you're working on building up strength. I would get your diet in check and aim to gain about 1 pound per week. That'll get you adding more weight to the bar quick.

Good choice to stay away from a test cycle for now. Your numbers are good, but you have a lot more to gain naturally before you should consider steriods. Solid numbers though man! Stick with ArA, and add in ABE or PA if its in the budget. Nutrition will dictate how quickly you grow more than any supplements will though. Are you tracking your calories?

Flobba

Awards
Probably should have included some of my diet info: I hit between 3000/3200 a day eating really infrequently. I feel like I'm going to mix in HMB to try and hold my weight a little better as I fluctuate 4-5lbs each night (could be hydration?). Nothing more frustrating than eating big and losing it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel you man! I eat big and sometimes I don't gain a pound. But if i were you I would take a break since you just finished an ara, and then after a break jump back on ara and abe! you will get awesome results with that stack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feed back bro. Definitely try X gels+PA+ABE next time. You can get PA cheap from soy lecithin.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably should have included some of my diet info: I hit between 3000/3200 a day eating really infrequently. I feel like I'm going to mix in HMB to try and hold my weight a little better as I fluctuate 4-5lbs each night (could be hydration?). Nothing more frustrating than eating big and losing it.
HMB is only going to be useful for overreaching phases/training extremely hard with high frequency.

Once your ArA break is over, run ArA + ABE, and be even more blown away.

jathan_howe

Awards
Like warbird said, run the ArA and ABE and get your PA from soy lecithin granules. $7-$10 for a month and you get nearly double the dose of PA plus a bunch of other beneficial phospholipids includings phosphatidyl serine. Not to mention, soy lecithin is an emulsifier and will help with absorption of ArA

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMB is only going to be useful for overreaching phases/training extremely hard with high frequency.

Once your ArA break is over, run ArA + ABE, and be even more blown away.
This, ArA + ABE has rapidly become one of the better natty stacks around. The feedback is fantastic. I've yet to run the combo, mainly because i don't have the ABE lol. Have 2 bottles of X Gels stocked for a run in the future.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, as has been said, take a break from the ArA for now. Could go onto just PA, or ABE or both.

Also could consider MyoSynergy Elite (and BMP), which could be stacked with any of the aforementioned products, as well.