its ehhhhhh

Big fan of Conqu3r and may go back to it

Dont like C4/NO XPLODE/ASSAULT

any suggestions?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I like I force conquer, I force max out, stimul8(stacked with high volume is bomb!) clash, the new jack3d, and many others. Still have yet to try OL conqu3r. Got too many sealed pres waiting for me. But many good ones out there, all depends on what you're looking for (stim, pumps, performance, etc) but I ALWAYS take ergonine with mine. It's a must have

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HyperMax XT would be worth looking into, it has 3g Citrulline Malate(2g pure Citrulline), 1.6g Beta Alanine, 1g Gylcerol, .5g Agmatine and 250mg Choline which are all doubled at 2 scoops, paired with Stim Blend using the new innovative Eria Jarensis stimulant!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mr. Hyde
Mesomorph
Anything with AMP Citrate
Cannibal Ferox looks good too.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
OL conqu3r gets my vote! I am about to finish Nitramine Dragonfruit which is nice as well but I am getting too used to it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like high volume by pes and mesomorph by aps.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
The new hypermax xt could be what you are looking for if you want a good stimmed pre. If you want a non-stim there is a new version of CreMax XT coming out soon that can be a non-stim pre

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
High Volume + pumpkin spice latte
Haha!

High Volume + however much stim I want/if any (Alphamine/Norcodrene)

Otherwise usually Katana or White Rapids.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
High Volume is a good one or White Pipes if you want non stim, stacked with White Rapids is insane

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph is a pwo?
Looks like a pill

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Oh I saw a different thing on Amazon. . I don't see rocket pop though

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Ordered pineapple oh well. Thx. Waiting for conq3r unleashed still

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta try some of that mesomorph. What is this "Google" thing you are talking about?. I've heard talk of it before but never actually used it. Usually I just make a new thread every time I have a question or the most simplistic thought comes to mind. Most people will just spoon feed me answers, now only if I could get them to wipe my ass too!. That'd be amazing!

nbfootball65

Awards
I gotta try some of that mesomorph. What is this "Google" thing you are talking about?. I've heard talk of it before but never actually used it. Usually I just make a new thread every time I have a question or the most simplistic thought comes to mind. Most people will just spoon feed me answers, now only if I could get them to wipe my ass too!. That'd be amazing!
Love it lol

nbfootball65

Awards
I got it for $25.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Ordered pineapple oh well. Thx. Waiting for conq3r unleashed still
Unless you have a high stim tolerance I'd suggest starting at 1/2 a scoop (being serious here). I have confirmed that Meso has 65mg DMAA per scoop + other stims on top of that.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Really? I do full conq3r demigod usually ok thx

nbfootball65

Awards
Without shipping, I picked it up from their warehouse. They have shipping for $5.95 i think

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Got it all star health 25

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Really? I do full conq3r demigod usually ok thx
Your call man.

I'm just saying 65mg DMAA is a hefty dose + I'm not sure how much caffeine is in it + other stims.

In one study 70mg DMAA + 250mg caffeine increased BP by 20%. Just want people to be informed and make their dosing decision for themselves based on the information at hand.

Phys Sportsmed. 2011 Sep;39(3):111-20. doi: 10.3810/psm.2011.09.1927.
Effects of 1,3-dimethylamylamine and caffeine alone or in combination on heart rate and blood pressure in healthy men and women.

P.S. The new Conqu3r Unleashed is gonna be KILLER....hang tight.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The creatine nitrate and agmatine may be enough to even things out a bit. Not sure though, but when I try it I'm gonna start with 1/2 scoop.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
It also has some ingredients that will lower blood pressure though...Nitrates in particular.
Very true.

Just wanted to keep everyone informed that it does indeed contain 65mg DMAA per scoop (which is not individually listed since its a prop mix). I personally LOVE dmaa, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious when using high doses combined with other stims.

And really, a transient 20% increase in BP isn't necessarily that bad in a trained healthy individual (unless an underlying condition is present).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true.

Just wanted to keep everyone informed that it does indeed contain 65mg DMAA per scoop (which is not individually listed since its a prop mix). I personally LOVE dmaa, but it doesn't hurt to be cautious when using high doses combined with other stims.

And really, a transient 20% increase in BP isn't necessarily that bad in a trained healthy individual (unless an underlying condition is present).
Well, combine the 20% increase in BP with the increase you are going to experience during exercise and it could be a potential problem. It's smart to always use half a serving first to determine how it effects you anyway.

LovingtoLift

LovingtoLift

Banned
Awards
Currently my pre-workout stack consists of 2 scoops I Force Max out with two scoops of Allmax H:VOL.

Or........

2 scoops of Alphamine with two scoops of Allmax H:VOL. Depends really what I feel like using.

I just like to get as pumped as possible. I also sip on Amino IV during my workouts.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Coo Thx again for the info

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving the new HyperMax XT. It provides the same great focus and energy the previous version did. However, the pump it helps create is so much better. The taste has improved as well.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Grr it's a shame that half the PWO's listed here I don't have access to because things like DMAA and Yohimbe are not allowed in Aust. Maybe when I go overseas.

However I've written down 'High Volume, Hypermax XT, and White Rapids' for reference from this thread. Thanks :p

namorbrowneye

Awards
Very true.

Good to know! Thank you for the info. I have bought the bulk of dmaa and take one little tiny scoop I think ~10mg? I dunno but it's definitely number 1 for clean, unlimited energy..the crash tho... Not good.

Took stimul8 this morning 9am 1 scoop and I've had high blood pressure 'til now. Been a mess.

I enjoy Katana for overall pump and energy. Cannibal ferox is pretty good too when I don't feel like being on ampethamine analogues. FWIW

Edit: forgot to mention about the stimul8 that because of it I broke PR's on all lifts lmao

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
the new Conqu3r Unleashed will be the new pre workout to BEAT.

Innovation. Clinically dosed.

It will provide more than jumps pumps and endurance... it won't be too much longer for you all to try it out :)

Misfits88

Awards
wait are you all sure mesomorph has dmaa? Im gonna order some but I read the label and it doesnt seem to appear to have any dmaa or amp citrate.

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
the new Conqu3r Unleashed will be the new pre workout to BEAT.

Innovation. Clinically dosed.

It will provide more than jumps pumps and endurance... it won't be too much longer for you all to try it out :)
Alright, I can hardly wait! Seeing that I think the original Conqueor is already quite good, I am prepared to be amazed by unleashed :)

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your call man.

I'm just saying 65mg DMAA is a hefty dose + I'm not sure how much caffeine is in it + other stims.

In one study 70mg DMAA + 250mg caffeine increased BP by 20%. Just want people to be informed and make their dosing decision for themselves based on the information at hand.

Phys Sportsmed. 2011 Sep;39(3):111-20. doi: 10.3810/psm.2011.09.1927.
Effects of 1,3-dimethylamylamine and caffeine alone or in combination on heart rate and blood pressure in healthy men and women.

P.S. The new Conqu3r Unleashed is gonna be KILLER....hang tight.
Can you give an ETA on Conqu3r Unleased?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in seeing the Conqu3r Unleashed profile, DGE was just OK for me, tbh, still had to toss in a bronkaid...High Volume & White Rapids are at the top of the list for me... Meso, been a while since I had it, but recall that being up there as well.
Any pre with yohimbe in it, you're out.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Can you give an ETA on Conqu3r Unleased?
Wish I could....all I can say is that it will be soon. I know a lot of us are waiting including myself.

What I can say is the new profile is going to kick major a$$

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing the Conqu3r Unleashed profile, DGE was just OK for me, tbh, still had to toss in a bronkaid...High Volume & White Rapids are at the top of the list for me... Meso, been a while since I had it, but recall that being up there as well.
Any pre with yohimbe in it, you're out.
No yohimbe in the new profile : ) , but lots of other goodies....

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could....all I can say is that it will be soon. I know a lot of us are waiting including myself.

What I can say is the new profile is going to kick major a$$
Well sign me up for the intro sale, please take my money lol

jack3d14

Awards
Mesomorph really is one of the best. So is GAT Nitraflex