Questions about dosage and cycling of supps

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
This is what I take and how I cycle:

Creatine monohydrate: 5g everyday pre-wo or with a meal on off days. Just removing it during cutting.

Beta alanine: 5g everyday pre wo or randomly during off days. 3 months on, 1 off.

PA: 2g everyday pre-wo or with a meal during off days. Just removing it during cutting.

Am I doing right? Any advices?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I do 5g creatine monohydrate and 3.2g beta alanine. I think 3.2g is a sufficient dose rather than 5g.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
As far as creatine is concerned I wouldn't bother removing it during cutting. Why put yourself at a disadvantage when your already when going to be weaker from cutting?? I've cut from 13-9% body fat plenty of times without ever removing creatine and I've been very lean. No bloat or puffiness or anything. Don't really believe in the whole creatine = water retention. It's an ATP amplifier and has nothing to do with increasing pump or such like it's hyped to do.
With the Beta Alanine it's entirely up to yourself how you cycle on/off. Your approach is fine if you feel like you get lessened effects after 3 months. I personally am a stim junkie and will use PWO's all year round with minimal tolerance breaks in between, sometimes only for a week or 2. I find that sufficient for me :)
Haven't tried PA myself so can't comment but believe it works on saturation rather than just as a PWO?? Could be wrong so feel free to correct me.
Hope this helped a little dude ???

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You only need 3g of creatine/day (you could probably even get away with workout days only). More won't hurt, but 3g has been shown to be effective. Also, I'll echo the 3.2g beta alanine. Again, more won't hurt (but those tingles...). I've never used PA so I can't comment there.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is what I take and how I cycle:

Creatine monohydrate: 5g everyday pre-wo or with a meal on off days. Just removing it during cutting.

Beta alanine: 5g everyday pre wo or randomly during off days. 3 months on, 1 off.

PA: 2g everyday pre-wo or with a meal during off days. Just removing it during cutting.

Am I doing right? Any advices?
why would you remove creatine while cutting? No need to. It is stored intra-cellular and will help with performance, endurance, and recovery. NO need to cycle off or load creatine take 3-5g on workout days after 5g for 30 days. all you need.
3.2g of BA Is fine, even 4g is good, split into two doses (more optimal)

no need to cycle BA either.