Best option?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Triazole, Alphamax, or Ep1c Unleashed?
Which would you choose for a 2 month run? Goal is mass. Worth the money or just buy more food? Haha

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Before even considering the above, take a long look at your training and nutrition. Is your training honestly periodized optimally? Nutrition completely optimal?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Before even considering the above, take a long look at your training and nutrition. Is your training honestly periodized optimally? Nutrition completely optimal?
Let's just say everything is on point.
Which is the best option of the 3?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax + EP1C for sure! This stack has been ran before with great results, you get all aspects of hormonal optimization from Alphamax including increase Free T, increased Total T, controlled cortisol, controlled estrogen, full dose of Forskolin-95, Vitamin D and Zinc plus you get an awesome all natural anabolic in EP1C with enhanced absorption technology!

Triazole is a great product but really is kind of 1 angle oppose to Alphamax which address mutliple aspects of muscle growth!

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Alphamax + EP1C for sure! This stack has been ran before with great results, you get all aspects of hormonal optimization from Alphamax including increase Free T, increased Total T, controlled cortisol, controlled estrogen, full dose of Forskolin-95, Vitamin D and Zinc plus you get an awesome all natural anabolic in EP1C with enhanced absorption technology!

Triazole is a great product but really is kind of 1 angle oppose to Alphamax which address mutliple aspects of muscle growth!
x2 man

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I've used Triazole and it was solid, but the combo listed above would give you benefits from multiple angles as stated previously.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I would go with this. I have ran a similar product to EP1C and loved the results. I have to stack it with AlphaMax with my next run.

If you can run both for a full 8 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. ep1c and alphamax would be an awesome combo for sure. You'll love it.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have not stacked epic and alphamax together, however when used solo each worked really well. When using something like ep1c unleashed I'd stack it with alphamax.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like a winner here!

Gives you a lot of MOAs working together to achieve results.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would buy more food. Optimize your hormones with a nice steak, grass fed butter and some whole eggs