4 month forskolin run

luke93

Awards
I just got my 2 bottles of alpha max in the mail. Finishing up a 8 week run of Abe by sunday. I know reccomendations for forskolin is 12 weeks. Should I be worried about running an extra month? I honestly havent felt any side effects from the Abe forskolin as far as stomach issues. It has leaned me out quite a bit tho

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
To get the most of the products; give it a break between.

That said, Not taking a break should have no real ill effect as per user reviews and personal experience.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you would be okay to go another month. Ive ran it for an extended amount of time before and had no issues.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should be alright as far as adverse effects go. Typically, recommendations for taking a break are because of your body acclimating and getting diminished returns. Like Driven said, if you really want to get the most out of it, I would take at least a short break.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I agree with the rest of the guys about the body acclimating to it. I'd think you'd be ok though.

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I have 1 week left of forskolin 20%.. then I have used it for 3 months @ 150mg forskolin ed.. didnt notice anything really.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have 1 week left of forskolin 20%.. then I have used it for 3 months @ 150mg forskolin ed.. didnt notice anything really.
So 750mg/day of the blend?

Crazy lol.

When I run Forskolin 95 I definitely notice it,
And only need 2 small caps

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So 750mg/day of the blend?

Crazy lol.

When I run Forskolin 95 I definitely notice it,
And only need 2 small caps
No way I'd ever want to consume that much coleus forskolii. May not be great for the liver.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could run it through, but I would take some time off as others have already suggested. Another option is to run one bottle of AlphaMax and then take time off. However, it is ideal to run AlphaMax for a full 8 weeks (2 bottles). With that said, I would opt for a 4 week break and then run your AlphaMax for 8 weeks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you may not notice anything, but your liver more than likely has at that dose.

luke93

Awards
Is it more that it wont be as effective if i run it four months or should i encounter liver problems?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From 3 caps ed?? oh wow.. well better stop it then.
Thanks
We're you implying you're dosing 150mg forskolin at 20% or 150mg total?

Is it more that it wont be as effective if i run it four months or should i encounter liver problems?
As long as you're not doing a crazy high dose of forskolin, you're fine.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
150mg forskolin total
If you are doing 3 caps at 20% that's only 30mg of forskolin, which may be why you didn't see a ton of results unfortunately.

luke93

Awards
Well im done with abe today. So i would just be dosing 4 caps a day of alphamax. So i think id be alright? Sorry not to familiar with forskolin. Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
150mg forskolin total
That is a high dose. I would drop to a max of 100mg.

Well im done with abe today. So i would just be dosing 4 caps a day of alphamax. So i think id be alright? Sorry not to familiar with forskolin. Thanks
You're fine like that.

How was the ABE run?

luke93

Awards
That is a high dose. I would drop to a max of 100mg.

You're fine like that.

How was the ABE run?
Abe run was good lost a pound and leaned out and went up at least 5-15 pounds on every lift

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've run 1,000 mg of forskolin 20% for a total of 200 mg of forskolin for 8 weeks and had no issues before. That's a high dose, most people apparently won't tolerate it, I thought nothing of if. I did see the best fat loss from the 20% mix though. The 95% mix had more moderate results, more GI motility, etc. - but I took that at 100 mg/day.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've run 1,000 mg of forskolin 20% for a total of 200 mg of forskolin for 8 weeks and had no issues before. That's a high dose, most people apparently won't tolerate it, I thought nothing of if. I did see the best fat loss from the 20% mix though. The 95% mix had more moderate results, more GI motility, etc. - but I took that at 100 mg/day.
Doubt you would notice/feel any negative side effects (hepatoxicity) from that high of a dose besides upset stomach, nausea, and/or dark urine color.

Still, completely over doing it with that high of a dose.