Stim-free pre

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Haven't taken a stim break in close to 3 years. Feel like it needs to be done. What do you guys take pre workout during your stim breaks? I'm currently taking two scoops of high volume but the taste is a little bleh

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haven't taken a stim break in close to 3 years. Feel like it needs to be done. What do you guys take pre workout during your stim breaks? I'm currently taking two scoops of high volume but the taste is a little bleh
hold your break off a few weeks for Conqu3r Unleashed stim free. Trust me ;)

Reactions: GNO
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
hold your break off a few weeks for Conqu3r Unleashed stim free. Trust me ;)
Pm me the label?

Doitdoitdoit haha
Serious though, how long would you take a stim break?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pm me the label?

Doitdoitdoit haha
Serious though, how long would you take a stim break?
I find the notion of re-sensitising myself to increases in blood pressure and heart rate for a couple of "fuk i feel wired" days then back to where i was pre stim break pretty useless, so i don't do them.

I do however back off on my caffeine/other stims for a week or two every now and then so my tolerance stays in check.

Each to their own though.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I find the notion of re-sensitising myself to increases in blood pressure and heart rate for a couple of "fuk i feel wired" days then back to where i was pre stim break pretty useless, so i don't do them.

I do however back off on my caffeine/other stims for a week or two every now and then so my tolerance stays in check.

Each to their own though.
Yeah I just a couple of days ago and was dealing with some pretty high blood pressure. I think it's best I take 2 weeks to a month off of atoms. I just hope my workouts don't suffer

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Focus xt caffeine free will give you a pretty unique boost. It's meant as more of a focus and mental enhancer but I find that it boosts my mood and even gives me a different type of energy.

Add in some beta alanine for the "tingles" and you'll feel like you're taking a stim ;)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What flavor of High Volume are you using?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just a couple of days ago and was dealing with some pretty high blood pressure. I think it's best I take 2 weeks to a month off of atoms. I just hope my workouts don't suffer
See a doctor bro, i find it unusual that high blood pressure issues would be due to stims, if you been using for as long as you said you have.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
It's not due to stims. Ostarine raised my bp by a lot so I had to come off of it. It's back to normalish now. 123/58.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's not due to stims. Ostarine raised my bp by a lot so I had to come off of it. It's back to normalish now. 123/58.
Ahh fair enough, glad to hear its back to normal. How much osta were you using? And did you diet change at all once you started using it?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Ahh fair enough, glad to hear its back to normal. How much osta were you using? And did you diet change at all once you started using it?
20mg. Diet didn't change to much slightly fewer carbs then normal. I was taking it for like 3 weeks then I was having horrible chest pains during a workout went and checked my bp and it was like 178/90. It continued to go up for like a day after I stopped taking it. I'm still having some problems, like during it all the doctor said I have a neck/chest spasm and I'm taking some meds for it

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have two new flavours of high volume on sale right now (insider sale), raspberry lemonade and cotton candy. Reviews for both of them are excellent, so if taste is the issue, I would buy one of those two

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I second waiting for the stim free Conqu3r.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up until recently, I was only taking Ergonine pre. I was very satisfied

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would wait a few weeks and maybe a logging opportunity for CreMax XT will be up. Yes, it is a creatine product, but was also reformulated to be used as a stim free PWO.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT+Agmatine is my non stim pre workout of choice. I always switch to non stim after finals to give my body a break from the stim abuse that finals bring on lol

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Vasky from MTS is not a bad choice and its pretty affordable if you shop around.
White Pipes from Controlled Labs looks pretty solid. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^White Pipes. 6g citmal, 2g hydromax, 1g agmatine. People are getting some awesome pumps off it. Plus some endurance benefits.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep^ logging it now and it's one of the best non nitrate pump formulas out.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel NOS Ether is better than most pre's that have stims. Strength in a bottle.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
Using Evogen EVP at the moment fit late workouts. Gives focus and pumps yet stim free. Expensive though so might try Conquer or some of the others suggestions next.
(Osta increases my bp too.)

dawilk59

dawilk59

Awards
If your just looking for a stim free preworkout I have heard great things about iForce's HemaVol. Had a few friends that tried it on stim break and absolutely loved it, said they had great pumps.