atd during osta

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
hi guys.ive started an osta cycle,and i was thinking maybe adding some atd,25 mg every other day to prevent any gyno issues..?any thoughts?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
This would probably be better placed in the Anabolic section.

As for your question yates84 could probably help you with that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hi guys.ive started an osta cycle,and i was thinking maybe adding some atd,25 mg every other day to prevent any gyno issues..?any thoughts?
I don't see any problems with that. What does your cycle look like?

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any problems with that. What does your cycle look like?
its an only osta cycle,30 mg for 6 weeks and ofc some supps,vitamines,creatine,fish oil.pct il go nolva.
i know osta doesnt aromatize but i have lots of atd from previous cycle and i was thinkin maybe adding some eod..?what do u think mate?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its an only osta cycle,30 mg for 6 weeks and ofc some supps,vitamines,creatine,fish oil.pct il go nolva.
i know osta doesnt aromatize but i have lots of atd from previous cycle and i was thinkin maybe adding some eod..?what do u think mate?
30mg is a very high dose of osta, you could bump it down to around 20mg with good results. This will also allow you to stretch out your cycle to 8 weeks. I have seen better results and less sides from a lower dose for a longer period of time. You are right in having estrogen control, osta doesn't aromatize but can indirectly raise estrogen by occupying the androgen receptor. That being said, high estrogen sides are not very common with osta. Atd would be fine to run with osta but I would also have a stronger ai on hand in case of any high estrogen sides. Exemestane is my go to "emergency" ai.